Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Being Single Is Just The Best! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Single Is Just The Best! (742 Views)

Benefits Of Being Single / My 70-Year-Old Grandmother Engaged After 20 Years Of Being Single - Twitter User / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Single Is Just The Best! by AlphaMale666: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
Single life is just great! All your money to yourself. You can plan ahead. No stress from vagina women. What exactly do men gain in a relationship, I don't know. You do all the chasing and spending while the parasite is enjoying everything and giving you nothing in return! They think sex is a gift to you. Such stupid creatures. I don't need any woman in my life. Single life is just the best in this generation! I love single life! tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Jerkbaba: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes oo! It's the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Jennyclay(f): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
Another rant from a broke poverty stricken man.

Just say you don't have money.

Shame!! Shame!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Newdawn30: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
But we need kids to continue the linage
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
AlphaMale666:
I don't need any woman in my life.
Lmao!
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by donbachi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
But,if you see a woman dat will be giving you the thing without billing and stressing you.. will you do?
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
AlphaMale666:
Single life is just great! All your money to yourself. You can plan ahead. No stress from vagina women. What exactly do men gain in a relationship, I don't know. You do all the chasing and spending while the parasite is enjoying everything and giving you nothing in return! They think sex is a gift to you. Such stupid creatures. I don't need any woman in my life. Single life is just the best in this generation! I love single life! tongue

as much as there is nothing wrong with wanting to be single, you need women in your life... by fire or by force!
unless you are going to fukc your own nyansh.
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by placeofallure(f): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
AlphaMale666:

You're grossly delusional!
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sha buy agbo oo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by Autobot05: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
I think I agree
Stopped relascamship in 2021 .. been having my time since then and its enjoyable. It can be very lonely sometimes tho

1 Like

Re: Being Single Is Just The Best! by BigYash: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
Single life sweet majorly for the introverted .. But for the talkatives them,aka extroverts,they can’t stay alone most times.. because if only him dey talk to himself all d time,them go think say he don mad..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Want A Boyfriend?; My Qualities / See Two Men Who Share The Same Wife / After 23 Years Of Marriage, Read What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.