Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others (19933 Views)

Governor-Elect, Fr. Alia, Condemns Killings In Umogidi, Benue Community / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Dozens Of Women Taken Captive As Herdsmen Raid Villages In Numan - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Softmirror: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:

You are asking Obidients to be sensible?

You are asking for too much o.

You cant be Obidient and be sensible at the same time. It's not just possible

You have to take one and leave one grin

LOL grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nigeriayouthmov: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
Maybe we should start disbelieving these reports.

Even in my street, you can't kill one person and everywhere will be calm with people moving on like nothing happened after a while.

How can hundreds and thousands be slaughtered in cold blood in a short space of time and a state continues as if it was goats that were killed!

Even a shepherd won't let it slide if 45 sheep are slaughtered! He will go for blood!

Benue and Kaduna have not yet come up with the whole truth about these Fulani atrocities!

I know human lives are cheap and near worthless in the North and Middle Belt, but this one is beyond incredible!

No lies about it, it's true and the killings are for real. Just yesterday a woman From Taraba living here in Benin was crying uncontrollably because her brother who returned home to defend their village was slaughtered by the Fulani who came with a more superior weapon. As we speak they are wiping the village but it's not on the news. If I don't know the woman I won't hear it either or know what's happening in Taraba. Her people are all christians, so you all know what's happening already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Jesusmylord(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Until Benue people learn from Langtang people of Plateau state and defend themselves against their enemies and stop waiting for government, I see no end to this killings.

Benue people it's time to rise up and fight for your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Alphanancy: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

They are senseless and I believe the benue indigens who voted Obi are already in deep regrets seeing these senseless comments
And the ones who voted APC and Tinubu are rejoicing, right? Na you be senseless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Mrpojj(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Arda1000:
Cant they defend themselves?
When ever they try to
Army will come and dis arm them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by thisisit: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2023
FG is not aware and not interested in the genocide being committed by marabout maurading JIHADIST.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by xevove2061: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Lmao. No RIP to waste. Destroy all the indigenes. They all deserve it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Alphanancy: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Brother I supported Obi and not the OBIdients way of doing things but what these guys are doing is just so uncalled for and plainly Stvpid
Which one is Obidient way of doing things? Are ffk, Reno, Adeyanju, Keyamo, Adamu GABA, mc oluomo Obidients? Who is more toxic and insulting than these ones? It's your hypocrisy that makes Obidients stand up to you. You and your lots will insult them and still want to bully them into silence. It won't work. Obidients are not GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by xevove2061: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible

Lol. It will clear in your wyes after 4years how who you vote for correlates strongly to RELIGIOUS SECURITY in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by rigarmortis: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2023
gozmok1:
please I no get RIP to type.

you can wail under my comment.

keep on rienforcing failures

How did you know who the dead voted for.

FYI, benue voted massively for LP

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Gentlevip: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Why must news be twisted?

Did anyone see any Fulani? How?
Did anyone see any herd or anything to qualify herders?
Where they moving with herd during the attack or you know them personally?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by xevove2061: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Look at the way op emphasized the word "Christians" instead of "people.", all because Tinubu won.
Kontinu

What difference does it make? Were 45 people not killed?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by youngreezy(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

Then I guess you are one of the very very few sensible obidients, am sure you are not igbo
na the problem be this,Igbo this,Igbo that....Fulani herdsmen dey slaughter people left and right but "no",you don jump enter Igbo.....so all obidients na Igbo?falz,macaroni,Tunde ednut?no wonder one lady say na apes give birth to una..... continue dey fight Igbo man make Dem dey kill you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by PaNnamdi: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Nandoife:
Wetin these people do these vultures called bandits
Make Benue men go learn how to produce their own AKs and Grenade and defend themselves.
Benue men should stop drinking ogogoro and defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Arda1000(m): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Mrpojj:
When ever they try to Army will come and dis arm them
they fight the army too what rubbish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by bionixs: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible
your eyes is quarter to clear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Look at the way op emphasized the word "Christians" instead of "people.", all because Tinubu won.
Kontinu

You are a jihad sympathizer and a pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

No lies about it, it's true and the killings are for real. Just yesterday a woman From Taraba living here in Benin was crying uncontrollably because her brother who returned home to defend their village was slaughtered by the Fulani who came with a more superior weapon. As we speak they are wiping the village but it's not on the news. If I don't know the woman I won't hear it either or know what's happening in Taraba. Her people are all christians, so you all know what's happening already.

Yet, no media organization or group is broadcasting this everywhere!

Why are these issues not going viral like the election issues?!!

It can't be easy to hide such truths! This is selective and systematic genocide we are talking about!...

...Bro, this can't happen to Muslims in the far South! Never! Not without heads rolling nationwide!

Benue leaders, politicians, and elders are clearly complicit in one way or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by bionixs: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Kontinu
your eyes will soon clear. Be there shouting Tinubu upandan. Don’t go get a job

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by PaNnamdi: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Mrpojj:

When ever they try to
Army will come and dis arm them
If u want to protect yourself u dont let your enemy know your strength.appear harmless and when the evil guys strike attack and kill them all.

If u have your AK appear that na only catapult and 2 by 2 u get,and when the main action start unleash your AK on full auto on the barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
Gentlevip:
Why must news be twisted?

Did anyone see any Fulani? How?
Did anyone see any herd or anything to qualify herders?
Where they moving with herd during the attack or you know them personally?

Yeah... Just like Tinubu once insensitively asked:

"Where are the cows?"

Wehdone sir!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-raid-benue-community-kill-policeman-45-others/?amp

You will never see the nigerian army there, they are all in south East waiting for who to kill.

Benue people should just arm themselves and finish off those bororo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by CSTRR: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Pls be sensible
Because good governance is the solution to madness.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Angelfrost(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2023
PaNnamdi:

If u want to protect yourself u dont let your enemy know your strength.appear harmless and when the evil guys strike attack and kill them all.

If u have your AK appear that na only catapult and 2 by 2 u get,and when the main action start unleash your AK on full auto on the barbarians.

Leave those people...! Lazy bones giving poor excuses!

Not even handguns! No pistols which can be concealed.

Maybe Fulanis haven't killed enough for them to really take action!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Bolu004(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2023
The Muslim/Muslim APC ticket won in Benue state despite how they're being slaughtered like chicken.
Their Governor is presently in Arise TV blabbing.
RIP to the dead anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2023
Goodday90:
dontiky

Your attention is needed here,ibo people have done it again
I know you will say that the people deserved it
there is no where in my write up that I justify killings rather it is you who said benue people deserve what they get for helping Nigeria against Biafra during the civil war. You said my uncle deserves what he got when they forcefully took his properties. Now you saying he sold it to follow waist. A case he took to court and all the community people called testified against him. If you like talk about killings a thousand times I still maintain that your people committed an evil act against an uncle
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodoldays(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2023
nedu666:

Stop acting like a child. Wat has voting got to do with this

You mean you don’t know?

A lot!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by JDJ4: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Oh God not again cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Ivimmanuel: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
it has a lot to do with voting. You voted for a party that has been killing you.
You deserve no mercy
Benue experienced herder crisis during Obasanjo's government, yar'Adua, Jonathan and now Buhari. These crisis is not peculiar with any party but has much to do with the state government keeping up with internal security.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by nedekid: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2023
Fighting between 2 blodas that voted continuity. This is a minor case of 2 fighting.
You sure say them no go go court?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Begin Lobby For Mark’s Seat / Oduah: We’re Shocked – Kinsmen / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.