Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others (19950 Views)

Governor-Elect, Fr. Alia, Condemns Killings In Umogidi, Benue Community / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Dozens Of Women Taken Captive As Herdsmen Raid Villages In Numan - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by zanebaddo(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Minime10:

You will never hear the Army Chief issue threathening statement against Fulani herders killing Benue people upandown. But was quick to masturbate over IPOB matter as if those lives wasted in Benue is not worth protecting
Lol Army Chief react to Herdsmen? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by KINGS100(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2023
You won't see police make any arrest for this crime because Fulani herdsmen are Federal Government property, hence they are above the law.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by tucky200(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Stop tagging it Fulani. Why not killer herdsmen. Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

thats what other news media do now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by yommygift15: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2023
gozmok1:
please I no get RIP to type.

you can wail under my comment.

keep on rienforcing failures
Dumb skull
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by alansary0064(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
Muslim Muslim ticket will now be in full glare...

This won't be like last administration as osibanjo a Christian will come for burial service and commiseration.

This time, both are Muslims and they'll be in faraway Abuja as benue people continue their mass burial

is it the presidential presence for commiseration that matters or finding the lasting solution....may the New Administration succeed in fighting terrorism. ๐Ÿ™
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Ugochukwu79: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Family stuff.
No sympathy from me to who doesn't want to help himself first.......if they want to be barbecued by herdsmen, who are my to say NO?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Olabukola11: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

APC.

They voted Tinubu/Shettima
I thought PO won but INEC gave it to Asiwaju according to Obidence people. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by obiekunie01: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Iwedunloye:

But The current VP is a pastor now of what benefits is he to the Christian community, why donโ€™t you condemn UGM or is it because they are mostly Christians aswell as your brothers. Crime knows no religion nor Tribe

the bold has answered your question - HE IS A VP! NOT THE PRESIDENT!

unknown gun men that beheads people in ala-igbo are APC hired Fulani terrorist deployed to igbo land to destabilize ala-igbo and they failed woefully!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Chuksmemgbe: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible
while everyone was busy looking for ways to remove the evil called APC, someone from benue state had the audacity to vote them again?, despite the fact that they are worst hit by the menace

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by JOemmy(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Fulanis are really very determined to wipe out benue people the apc rev. father they just elected might not even be able to help them much just like orthom.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by JOemmy(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Good news for Benue people. You get what you asked for. Very unintelligent set of people. You think voting for a pastor who is APC will save you?
This is just testing the mic.

A Christian state. Voting Muslim Muslim ticket.
Even APC won in Agatu which has witnessed the worst death .

Spits

You dont mean it u mean agatu people still voted for apc during the presidential election? There is also a possibility that the election was heavily rigged.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by labi1977(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
Rip

Buhari gettat

If tinubu doesn't stop this finally he should be voted out.

How long ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by occfx: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
juman:
You see!

Again, again and again.
Nigerian christians are on long thing.
They should rather sit on tinubus neck to find permanent solution to all these.

Tinubu manhood is long enough, they should stand on it. With drugs, the manhood cannot fall easily . Somebody shout APC??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by juman(m): 10:31am On Apr 07, 2023
chymdyx:

on whose neck lolllzzz... be dreaming!! just be dreaming!!! You guys are still blind abi?
Christians are being slaughtered, and you are naively saying a muslim, deputized by Shettima will come to our rescue?

what a dream!!! I've never seen a more naive belief...
The movie just began!!

Both of them will find lasting solution to the problem.
Its easy to do just they need sincerity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2023
dontiky:
i am still no moving away from the topic. This you are introducing is a topic for another day. Keep deceiving yourself. But know that if Fulani succeeds in benue you are next door neighbor but thatโ€™s not our topic of argument
If they succeed in benue,we can take care of our selves,we have done it before and will still do it again
We are not a minority

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by juman(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:

Tinubu manhood is long enough, they should stand on it. With drugs, the manhood cannot fall easily . Somebody shout APC??

Jagaban the brand new elected president of federal republic of nigeria.

Oduduwa man again at the highest office.
The lord is good.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Brushstrokes20: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! shocked
# LIFELESS LEGACIES undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by samonak(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2023
juman:
You see!

Again, again and again.
Nigerian christians are on long thing.
They should rather sit on tinubus neck to find permanent solution to all these.
Sit on Tinubu's neck? You want him to ask them, " where are the cows"?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by FCA14: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2023
Here is the thought process: we know the status quo right? Anyone who voted the ruling party favours the status quo...is it clear enough for you now??
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2023
Where Buhari's mandate stopped, I will continue from there! Make una no go complain! DJ is testing his mic'.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Think9ja(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Pls be sensible

Everything is politics to them.
I'm a strong supporter Atiku but I'm happy Tinubu won rather than Obi. These guys have lost their morals and home training because of politics. David Hundeyi is on twitter everyday insulting elders that are old enough to birth his grandfather. Sadly, they keep cheering him on.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by uniqueboi1(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Nigerians never ready.

Till we all have the right to bear arms all these see finish will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by logicalhumour: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Arda1000:
Cant they defend themselves?

LOL. You won't understand. The moment they pick arms to defend themselves, the forces (especially the military) will start intimidating the locals. It's deeper than you think. The military does this in Plateau state as well.

I keep insisting that unless Buhari wants something to be done about this, nothing will be done. Its no coincidence that whenever the locals overpower these killer herdsmen, the military kicks in โ€”in defense of the killer herdsmen.

People go get sense one day sha

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Minime10(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2023
Gentlevip:
Why must news be twisted?

Did anyone see any Fulani? How?
Did anyone see any herd or anything to qualify herders?
Where they moving with herd during the attack or you know them personally?

You shAll die a painful & a miserable death for asking stupid question, just to mock the dead

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Faposky95: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Pls be sensible
Why ask.....
If the discuss is about politics not life...which many of ...have little idea of its sanctity
The Constitution is to be protected by the president and his Govt...and life com s first.
Where is the president....where is the incoming one .....?!
Why not talk about those that drowned somewhere .....?!
Until you see the reality you could as well be dreaming

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by SIONKPO1(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
These Killings is becoming too much,are Benue people Coward or is the Government senile?
*Why not ban the sale and consumption of Cows
*Totally ban the rearing of Battles
*Employ and empower capable men to mount all the borders with Nasarawa State,any herder caught should be killed
*The State Assembly should back the actions of the Government.
*Stop giving out your daughter's to the Fulanis and stop selling or renting any properties to them
*The Fulanis should be restricted to some towns only and any one caught in the Village be jailed
*The fulani settlements in Nasarawa should also be attacked with no one spared cause it seems that's they only language they understand
**The wicked evil herders have plans to take over ancestral lands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Goodday90:
If they succeed in benue,we can take care of our selves,we have done it before and will still do it again
We are not a minority
hahahahahaha. Now I know your kind. But donโ€™t you worry, we will stand firm and defend ourselves. I am not gonna reply you again on another topic if itโ€™s not on the evil your people committed against my uncle
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Aldol: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:

Part of the few Northeastern that supports Obi
No wonder, I knew you are not those igbo obidients
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Aldol: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2023
athaboi:
hahaha I think you are so foolish thinking you have sense
Evidence that you are obidient
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Teymanhenry(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Venue people and Fulani crises be like 5 and 6. I wonder how many more will die before yh3 government will chase out every Fulani herdsman
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yes, because when Christians gather together for Church service and they are attacked, all of a sudden they should no longer be called Christians.
Your problem is that your dishonesty is greater than your stupidity.

unscripted:
this article is the most stupid I have ever read , am A Christian and I find the reporting style irritating
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by nkemjacob2(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dey voted for ApC . Goodluck to them. If the new governor likes, let him use prayer to kill all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President / Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard / Tolu Ibitola Gives Palliatives To Residents Of Usi-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.