Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others (19958 Views)

Governor-Elect, Fr. Alia, Condemns Killings In Umogidi, Benue Community / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Dozens Of Women Taken Captive As Herdsmen Raid Villages In Numan - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by AK481(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2023
How did benue people express their grievances during 2023 presidential election ?

Who won ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2023
Benue you guys should brace up for more serious genocide and attack in the next four year until una get sense by force.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by chymdyx(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2023
juman:
You see!

Again, again and again.
Nigerian christians are on long thing.
They should rather sit on tinubus neck to find permanent solution to all these.

on whose neck lolllzzz... be dreaming!! just be dreaming!!! You guys are still blind abi?
Christians are being slaughtered, and you are naively saying a muslim, deputized by Shettima will come to our rescue?

what a dream!!! I've never seen a more naive belief...
The movie just began!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by chymdyx(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Benue you guys should brace up for more serious genocide and attack in the next four year until una get sense by force.

Sadly, you are right!! they said this election wasn't about religion.. they dragging a certain aspirant for calling it religious war.. even so-called Christians are dragging him..

i laugh... they should sit back and watch. Have you ever heard, that any herdsman was arrested? are these herdsmen falling from the sky??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by fredoooooo: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Herdsmen is back ... you better tell yaself the truth

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Jagabanarmy: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible

Don't mind them! Armed herdsmen have been killing our people for so long and they didn't restrict the killings to a particular region but all over our country. What we need now, is practical solution and not politicizing the killings of our people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Krugisback(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2023
xevove2061:
Lmao. No RIP to waste. Destroy all the indigenes. They all deserve it.
why will you say this so wicked of you , apc don,t have more than 50k votes yakubu the magician just manipulate the results
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by aswani(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2023
Saao:
are you okay? So all that matter to you is voting and election. So no one voted for PDP and labour party in Benue? You insulted the entire state at the point of their grief. Since you don't have sense, may you be mock at the point of grief in Jesus name. That community is where my late mum came from.

So sorry to hear this Saao. Sometimes, reading some threads on Nairaland can make one lack faith in human decency.

Some people should learn that even if you feel a certain way, because a state did not vote for your preferred candidate, common decency suggests you are mindful of others at their point of grief. Even if you can't bring yourself to sympathise, read and move on.

When you see some people facing serious issues in life, you would start pitying them not realising that it is their uncouth nature, such as displayed on this thread, catching up with them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by gammarays1: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Another attack on christian communities yet they're telling us there's no religious war

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2023
dontiky:
there is no where in my write up that I justify killings rather it is you who said benue people deserve what they get for helping Nigeria against Biafra during the civil war. You said my uncle deserves what he got when they forcefully took his properties. Now you saying he sold it to follow waist. A case he took to court and all the community people called testified against him. If you like talk about killings a thousand times I still maintain that your people committed an evil act against an uncle
every talk with a Nigerian and when they know you are Igbo,they mention Biafra,like I was born then,nothing concerns me with Biafran war cos I wasn’t even born then and I didn’t lose any family member
I noticed that you guys love the Fulani alot and can die for them
I once had a talk with a benue guy in Lagos,he said he and his brothers were the ones repelling Fulani attacks in their villages then one day your chiefs connived and banished them,seems like they enjoy the killings
That’s why I can’t waste my RIPs anymore on you guys
He can’t go back to his village till this day and fulanis are attacking everyday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by unscripted(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

Your stupidity is beyond redemption.

this article is the most stupid I have ever read , am A Christian and I find the reporting style irritating
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Iwedunloye: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
obiekunie01:
Obi warned Christians thru oyedepo that it is a full scale religious war on christians!

but they failed to listen.

Adefarasin, adeboye, kumuyi, ashimolowo, and the rest of them were on the fence and silent all bc its their Muslim brother they used to cover the plan as they did with gowon.

they will rather go tribal and support their yoruba brother and let the Muslims achieve their plan - rather than do the right thing to save the Christians in the nation.

Its a turkey arrangement - they will make it a full Islamic country before 2027!

if u ron gerrit then get the fuk out!

But The current VP is a pastor now of what benefits is he to the Christian community, why don’t you condemn UGM or is it because they are mostly Christians aswell as your brothers. Crime knows no religion nor Tribe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by ParaountFish(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2023
The people of benue zone c which otukpo lg fall into voted for labour party. quote author=Emperormartin post=122348128]
APC.

They voted Tinubu/Shettima[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Gentlevip:
Why must news be twisted?

Did anyone see any Fulani? How?
Did anyone see any herd or anything to qualify herders?
Where they moving with herd during the attack or you know them personally?

comot from here joor! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Assassink: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2023
nedu666:

Stop acting like a child. Wat has voting got to do with this
kid kee you there.I just asked an armless question you are there telling your father that he's behaving like a kid.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Gbogbowa: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Ablemed:
Wassup with OBIdients and always asking who they vote for anytime they hear or read news of dastardly act as these?? I thought y'all are way civilized as the young generation y'all termed yourselves to be? Ohh the massacre at Enugu last year was also cuz of the support for APC?

Pls be sensible
Fulani herdmen killing them for 8years and one herdmen has not be arrested yet you voted muslim mislim ticket again i think benue people are the senseless

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Iamzik: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Look at the way op emphasized the word "Christians" instead of "people.", all because Tinubu won.
Kontinu

They are Christians. Do you have a problem with telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by gidado14(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-raid-benue-community-kill-policeman-45-others/?amp
Why is it Herdsmen in Benue and Bandit in Zamfara,Kastina ,kaduna? I don't understand Nigeria media outlets oooh

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Iamzik: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Don't mind them! Armed herdsmen have been killing our people for so long and they didn't restrict the killings to a particular region but all over our country. What we need now, is practical solution and not politicizing the killings of our people

Why have they never been arrested or prosecuted? Are they spirits?

Those who voted APC in Benue will get what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by athaboi(f): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

They are senseless and I believe the benue indigens who voted Obi are already in deep regrets seeing these senseless comments
hahaha I think you are so foolish thinking you have sense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Ablemed: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

Then I guess you are one of the very very few sensible obidients, am sure you are not igbo

Part of the few Northeastern that supports Obi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by timefarm(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
obiekunie01:
Obi warned Christians thru oyedepo that it is a full scale religious war on christians!

but they failed to listen.

Adefarasin, adeboye, kumuyi, ashimolowo, and the rest of them were on the fence and silent all bc its their Muslim brother they used to cover the plan as they did with gowon.

they will rather go tribal and support their yoruba brother and let the Muslims achieve their plan - rather than do the right thing to save the Christians in the nation.

Its a turkey arrangement - they will make it a full Islamic country before 2027!

if u ron gerrit then get the fuk out!
Obi supporters sha.

Doing what you know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Gbogbowa: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
aswani:

So sorry to hear this Saao. Sometimes, reading some threads on Nairaland can make one lack faith in human decency.

Some people should learn that even if you feel a certain way, because a state did not vote for your preferred candidate, common decency suggests you are mindful of others at their point of grief. Even if you can't bring yourself to sympathise, read and move on.

When you see some people facing serious issues in life, you would start pitying them not realising that it is their uncouth nature, such as displayed on this thread, catching up with them.
not about our candidate but they voted against their owns safety, Obi has nothing to lose at all but many Nigeria will suffer more just watch how things will unfold

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by CodeTemplar: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2023
Yes daddy, this is indeed a religious war.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Bobbiee: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2023
What you see you take. What do you want? Sympathy? Spits. Should have thought of that when you were voting in your oppressors

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by mancoconut: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2023
isn't this ethnic genocide at this point?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Proudlyomonna: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:

APC.

They voted Tinubu/Shettima

Obi won that State but Inec allocated dubious votes to Apc.
I wonder why their youths cannot gather themselves and defend their lives.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Gbogbowa: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

you can never get solution to this with muslim muslim ticket, El-rufal muslim muslim ticket cannot solve the same problem in kaduna you expect Tinubu to solve the problem when Tinubu himself knows he is fulani herdmen product so forget it. Even we yoruba should prepare for the same attack i pity my people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Goodday90:
every talk with a Nigerian and when they know you are Igbo,they mention Biafra,like I was born then,nothing concerns me with Biafran war cos I wasn’t even born then and I didn’t lose any family member
I noticed that you guys love the Fulani alot and can die for them
I once had a talk with a benue guy in Lagos,he said he and his brothers were the ones repelling Fulani attacks in their villages then one day your chiefs connived and banished them,since like they enjoy the killings
That’s why I can’t waste my RIPs anymore on you guys
He can’t go back to his village till this day and fulanis are attacking everyday
i am still no moving away from the topic. This you are introducing is a topic for another day. Keep deceiving yourself. But know that if Fulani succeeds in benue you are next door neighbor but that’s not our topic of argument

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Gbogbowa: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
dont mind them they voted with emotion instead of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Cation(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2023
May God save Nigeria!

I take this opportunity to let you know I am a DATA VENDOR. Buy all networks at 300 Naira per gig. There is room for credit facility. Come in let's do business. Whatsapp o81 three eight 7 two 55 three eight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ogun Roads Can’t Be Fixed In 20 Years / Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom / Solution to the Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.