Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others (19948 Views)

Governor-Elect, Fr. Alia, Condemns Killings In Umogidi, Benue Community / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Dozens Of Women Taken Captive As Herdsmen Raid Villages In Numan - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by cktheluckyman: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

Then I guess you are one of the very very few sensible obidients, am sure you are not igbo
Most of the people making this comments are neither igbos nor obedients
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Babisha10(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man should call his Kings men to order nah what's all this killing up and down 🥲
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
dontiky:
hahahahahaha. Now I know your kind. But don’t you worry, we will stand firm and defend ourselves. I am not gonna reply you again on another topic if it’s not on the evil your people committed against my uncle
I will keep tagging you in benue threads since you no want get sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Aldol: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Most of the people making this comments are neither igbos nor obedients
Spare me that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by onyibest2k(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
BENUE PEOPLE NEED TO PROTECT THEM SELF OH OR THEY WILL FINISH UNA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by RaptorX: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Arda1000:
Cant they defend themselves?
Over a decade of constant killings, what kind of cowards are in that Benue state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by RaptorX: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Didn't their so called newly elected pastor governor just visited the chief jihadist himself in asshole rock.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Nnefada: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is what they would have turned igboland to if not for the efforts of the ESN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Goodday90:
I will keep tagging you in benue threads since you no want get sense
so to you getting sense is allowing injustice from your people slide is having sense?
Yes we have a menace of terrorist attacking our people but that won’t stop us from fighting in two fronts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by starz100: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why can't government declare a state of emergency in the state.If it were people from the other religion that are being killed by a christian criminal band,I am sure FG would have acted decisively
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
dontiky:
so to you getting sense is allowing injustice from your people slide is having sense?
Yes we have a menace of terrorist attacking our people but that won’t stop us from fighting in two fronts
fighting in two fronts indeed
Two teenage hungry herdsmen will ransack a whole village in benue and you are bothered about igbo people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by siesmyencounter: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Look at the way op emphasized the word "Christians" instead of "people.", all because Tinubu won.
Kontinu
Tinubu is APC ,APC used Propaganda to gets into power ,Promised to end all these ..

APC came into Power ,They Abandoned Securing Lives ..

Rates at which People lost their lives Increases...

Benue people still went ahead to vote for the party that Failed to secure their lives .

It is only an Unwise Man that still Supports a Party that careless about his life...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
45 people are too small nah.... they should double their efforts and make it 200 people

I will never pity them ever again they deserve what is falling on them this is just the beginning
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by ismodiwa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Good news for Benue people. You get what you asked for. Very unintelligent set of people. You think voting for a pastor who is APC will save you?
This is just testing the mic.

A Christian state. Voting Muslim Muslim ticket.
Even APC won in Agatu which has witnessed the worst death .

Spits

Yes they voted a pastor under APC platform..
Peace shall return to Benue under Tinubu led Administration
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Tayorshd2(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Emperormartin:
Muslim Muslim ticket will now be in full glare...

This won't be like last administration as osibanjo a Christian will come for burial service and commiseration.

This time, both are Muslims and they'll be in faraway Abuja as benue people continue their mass burial

Wetin concern religion with the killings now 😳 Nigerians and low way of thinking

Religion has actually causes more.damage to our dear country ..

I guess is now time we need to go back to our traditional religion so there won't b anything like christain and Muslim again 😢
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Tayorshd2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tell me how u want the government to interven since the sense of resealing of our dear benue or bandit are far from normal human being 😢

siesmyencounter:
Tinubu is APC ,APC used Propaganda to gets into power ,Promised to end all these ..

APC came into Power ,They Abandoned Securing Lives ..

Rates at which People lost their lives Increases...

Benue people still went ahead to vote for the party that Failed to secure their lives .

It is only an Unwise Man that still Supports a Party that careless about his life...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by viodemus: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is not a coincidence. This is targeted nationwide.

We need to keep updating the good foreigners about these encounters. Many elements of the sham forces are complicit in these attacks. It is clear what their strategies are- displace the Christians, setup shop, then bring in the big weapons that will decimate the SE, where there is a Christian stronghold. Mind you, the next chief isl*mics tribalist hasn't even gotten in. He went to set the ground work by trying to coerce and deceive france and UK, but getting direct orders from Saudi Arabia.

The SE need to coordinate with these communities, underground coordination. Underground chat lines with trusted people from those communities. Supply them with some light arms, but keep the big ones that have been arriving. Also some medical supplies and food. We have to be rational because our own day dey come. This is the prelude to that period. We need to share some data points with these communities, given to us by great foreign friends. That useless satellites Nigeria sent have been hacked, so some need to organize these communities, share that hacked info with them so that they can also monitor movements of those against them. They need to have retaliatory raids, so that they know that the resistance will not settle with them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Goodday90:
fighting in two fronts indeed
Two teenage hungry herdsmen will ransack a whole village in benue and you are bothered about igbo people
that still has not change the fact that none igbos are not allowed to own properties in the east and your people committed an evil act against my uncle and others.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by nonhuman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Aldol:

They are senseless and I believe the benue indigens who voted Obi are already in deep regrets seeing these senseless comments
always sounding to suit yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by UNDFTD: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-raid-benue-community-kill-policeman-45-others/?amp

Those who are HATING on IPOB and ESN where are you? The time is NOW for you to stand up and be counted. But I do NOT see you condemn this murderous rampage by these Fulani terrorists. Your silence is deafening! Had this been a story about IPOB and ESN, all you dimwitted FOOLS would come out of your hiding places, and you'd be writing junk and exposing your ignorance, hatred, and stupidity You guys have an erection at the very mention of IPOB and ESN. Where are you now COWARDS? You do NOT see anything wrong with the killings of over 45 humans by the FOOT SOLDIERS of your Fulani slave masters. I hope and pray that this evil that all of you support would be visited upon you and your loved ones in no distant future.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by JealousCobra(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
jaggabban:
Look at the way op emphasized the word "Christians" instead of "people.", all because Tinubu won.
Kontinu

😎😎
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Jovin894: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
What am asking is that , the benue state government can't push in Army inside the bush their and fetch out those Fulani herdsmen? ..why do we have Army, air Force and Navy? Order Dem to the bush and kill those people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Zamrito: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Benue belongs to Fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Arda1000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
RaptorX:
Over a decade of constant killings, what kind of cowards are in that Benue state.
even the gorvenor cant establish a paramilitary or vigilante group. I tire for this country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by J3susFr3ak: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2023
viodemus:
This is not a coincidence. This is targeted nationwide.

We need to keep updating the good foreigners about these encounters. Many elements of the sham forces are complicit in these attacks. It is clear what their strategies are- displace the Christians, setup shop, then bring in the big weapons that will decimate the SE, where there is a Christian stronghold. Mind you, the next chief isl*mics tribalist hasn't even gotten in. He went to set the ground work by trying to coerce and deceive france and UK, but getting direct orders from Saudi Arabia.

The SE need to coordinate with these communities, underground coordination. Underground chat lines with trusted people from those communities. Supply them with some light arms, but keep the big ones that have been arriving. Also some medical supplies and food. We have to be rational because our own day dey come. This is the prelude to that period. We need to share some data points with these communities, given to us by great foreign friends. That useless satellites Nigeria sent have been hacked, so some need to organize these communities, share that hacked info with them so that they can also monitor movements of those against them. They need to have retaliatory raids, so that they know that the resistance will not settle with them.

Insightful thoughts you shared up there. A lot of the comfort and impunity exists because the actual nature of the attacks and attackers is not being clearly defined for all the world to see. These are FULANI TERRORISTS and they currently enjoy ample cover and protection by the similarly terroristic Nigerian Presidency, FG and armed forces. But by exposing them for who they are...they should be on the CIA list of the world's Islamic Terrorists by now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by viodemus: 3:12am On Apr 08, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Insightful thoughts you shared up there. A lot of the comfort and impunity exists because the actual nature of the attacks and attackers is not being clearly defined for all the world to see. These are FULANI TERRORISTS and they currently enjoy ample cover and protection by the similarly terroristic Nigerian Presidency, FG and armed forces. But by exposing them for who they are...they should be on the CIA list of the world's Islamic Terrorists by now.

you're very right.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2023
dontiky:
that still has not change the fact that none igbos are not allowed to own properties in the east and your people committed an evil act against my uncle and others.
I have lived in many states and I have never seen a benue man own any property,not even in Lagos,edo,Ogun,” etc
Y’all should stick to planting yam
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Kizyte(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

APC.

They voted Tinubu/Shettima
No, they didn't for for APC, but APC rigged the election in Benue State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by DigitalLawyer: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
This is why the agendists don’t want Peter Obi to win. He will deal with terrorists the way he dealt with criminals terrorizing Upper Iweka before he became Governor. It’s a pity that Christians also joined others to castigate Obi over the manipulated phone conversations.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by dontiky: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Goodday90:
I have lived in many states and I have never seen a benue man own any property,not even in Lagos,edo,Ogun,” etc
Y’all should stick to planting yam
wether a benue man owns properties in other states or not that stinking fact remains the igbos don’t allow non igbos to own properties in the east. Soon everybody eyes go clear and you go bite the dust
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others by Goodday90(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
dontiky:
wether a benue man owns properties in other states or not that stinking fact remains the igbos don’t allow non igbos to own properties in the east. Soon everybody eyes go clear and you go bite the dust
go and hit your empty on rock
Or better still,hug wet transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Buhari Inherited $63bn Debt, BMO Tells Atiku / Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.