Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across (894 Views)

This Banny Don Hype My Preek / My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long. / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by LittleBigDick(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2023
I’m a serial heart-breaker. When I was 19 I had my first kiss, only to realize it was on a dare and afterwards, the girl ghosted me. I had been the laughing stock in her circle of friends for “proposing to her” (which I did - but asked her to be my gf). They caught us on video. She was laughing and I had tears in my eyes but didn’t run away.
Through my teens until I was 20, I did well in stocks. Well enough to retire. I am a self-made wealthy guy now, and began my revenge using that wealth.
I date girls, shower them with attention and expensive dinners, dates, but never presents. I travel to exotic places with them, Bleep them on the trip, and they get to know a life of luxury unprecedented.
Then, one year from the first date exactly, I remove myself from their lives. Not a word. I make a point to NEVER speak to them again. I have done this 8 times.
I will continue on forever and keep dumping them.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by yrhuhfy113: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2023
so why are you here telling us?

low budgets andrew tate.

Bro move on abeg, your immaturity is forever.

you claim you know STOCKS.... I laugh.... really?
And you are a trader yet YOU MAKING LIFE DECISIONS based on one tiny teeny moment of beginners mishap.

get a life abeg....

8 Likes

Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by ThatrealestApex: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2023
What will I not see on this Nairalandgrin grin

Every tom, deeek and harry will come and claim nonsense here grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Caaz: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
so why are you here telling us?

low budgets andrew tate.

Bro move on abeg, your immaturity is forever.

you claim you know STOCKS.... I laugh.... really?
And
[b][/b]you are a trader yet YOU MAKING LIFE DECISIONS based on one tiny teeny moment of beginners mishap.

get a life abeg....
He said he knows stock fish cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Online miyioniyan that steals food pics from the internet and present them on food section and we have successfully caught him.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by yrhuhfy113: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Caaz:

Online miyioniyan that steals food pics from the internet and present them on food section and we have successfully caught him.

Chai, you finished him o... biko have mercy
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Newdawn30: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2023
Good continue, make you no go date your wife and marry your girlfriend
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Caaz: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Chai, you finished him o... biko have mercy
That's what he's good at on food section.
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Dindondin(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2023
Awon Omo wo leleyi?
Sex starved children
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by ojun50(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2023
What is the name of this movies
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by LittleBigDick(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Caaz:

See this bleeding afonja that won't stop keeping tabs on me.

I know you've been going soapy with my moniker.
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Autobot05: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2023
LittleBigDick:
I’m a serial heart-breaker. When I was 19 I had my first kiss, only to realize it was on a dare and afterwards, the girl ghosted me. I had been the laughing stock in her circle of friends for “proposing to her” (which I did - but asked her to be my gf). They caught us on video. She was laughing and I had tears in my eyes but didn’t run away.
Through my teens until I was 20, I did well in stocks. Well enough to retire. I am a self-made wealthy guy now, and began my revenge using that wealth.
I date girls, shower them with attention and expensive dinners, dates, but never presents. I travel to exotic places with them, Bleep them on the trip, and they get to know a life of luxury unprecedented.
Then, one year from the first date exactly, I remove myself from their lives. Not a word. I make a point to NEVER speak to them again. I have done this 8 times.

Even Elon musk is still hustling . Na you know the kain money wey you get wey won make you retire @20

Say no to fornication and help your life and career
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Warl0ck: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Caaz:

ahnie
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Natbrowny: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

low budgets andrew tate.

grin grin grin grin

Ooooh outta nowhere. RKO by Randy Orton. The Biiiiig shooooooow is down. I repeat the Big Show is down.

Down by 6 feet.

What a delicious move by Randy.
Booker, what do u feel about this move.
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by onome2013: 11:24am On Apr 07, 2023
Rubbish and data waster
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by PussyGalore(f): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2023
LittleBigDick:

The hallmarks of a broke man, the only thing they think about is sex
Re: I'll Keep On Breaking The Heart Of Any Banny I Come Across by Benwallt(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
You are the one suffering. Bannies have loads of guys lurking around them.

(1) (Reply)

If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. / .. / How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.