Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil (655 Views)

Help: My Husband Is Now Heartless And Doesn't Want Me To Grow / Some Girls Are Heartless / Some Girls Are Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2023
While others are typing RIP to the death of Nollywood legend @don brymo, look at what this human being type. Seriously, something is wrong with this girl abi boy. Mehn, some people are not deserved to stay among humans.

Very heartless person. And some even like the post. What's happening to our conscience?

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by Tenrack: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
ambassadorgozie:
While others are typing RIP to the death of Nollywood legend @don brymo, look at what this human being type. Seriously, something is wrong with this girl abi boy. Mehn, some people are not deserved to stay among humans.

Very heartless person. And some even like the post. What's happening to our conscience?

That's a notorious religious and ethnic bigot right there. If I had my way I'd beat the hell out of her useless existence.

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by Kylekent59: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Some people actually liked his statement. Oh! What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tenrack:
That's a notorious religious and ethnic bigot right there. If I had my way I'd beat the hell out of her useless existence.

Nothing good has come out from d guy mouth. Foolish person

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kylekent59:

Na that one shock me pass
Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by Tenrack: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Nothing good has come out from d guy mouth. Foolish person
na woman. The most Useless girl on the forum. Pay her no attention .

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by Tenrack: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kylekent59:
na her fellow Moslem bastards..no Christian go like that Post.

1 Like

Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by MechanicMike: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

son wot is heartless about the post?...is yor heart not working sir? (no oofeincse) angry
Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
MechanicMike:

son wot is heartless about the post?...is yor heart not working sir? (no oofeincse) angry

Ode!
Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by MechanicMike: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Ode!

^^^^^ther u go....OP juss prooofed it!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) wink
Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by Sonnobax15(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
My problem with that comment wasn't with the guy who made it,but those who liked it..Na dem be the real full-time wereys
Re: Some People Here Are Heartless And Evil by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My problem with that comment wasn't with the guy who made it,but those who liked it..Na dem be the real full-time wereys

I swear. They're not humans

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: My Mom Ls Pregnant For My Boyfriend / I Need A Dominant Lady (dominatrix) / Ladies, Would You Date A Nairalander who Follows many Females on nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.