Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) (44245 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by bigdammyj: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reading...
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Pathfinder2090: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Never date a broke and hungry Naija girl cos she will never be loyal to you no matter how much you spend on her.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Corroro: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Never happened to me but this will not be funny sha, sometimes these relationship things fit kill pesin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
I’m an expert at reading energy.

Once I notice my energy is getting more and more than the energy I’m getting in return, I’ll automatically erase you off my heart.

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
If I talk hmmm
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol.
I asked ni.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Qatar2022: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most of them are staged
Over sabi mugu, none of them is staged in fact let's prank your bae that you will believe mugu

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Impregnablefolk: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
whippersnapper:
One word replies i hate that shit
Don't blame them! A lot of them have IQ rating below 50. Later on, I also jumped on the band wagon. Begin giv am one word reply. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the geese. If u know u know!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by HayB100(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why
seconded bro, never in your life do the mistake of forgiving a cheating girlfriend, especially all those slim girls, Ha! Obinrin 🙆🙆🙆

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why

Should we kih dem? grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by chiboycue: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
WhiteRuler:
Of recent, I seem to be dedicating my spare time to watching online loyalty relationship pranks and I must say they are really interesting.

They expose a lot. They show the cheats that are going in majority of relationships.

It is not even gender based. Both men and women are falling for it big time. In fact, over 97% of such pranks don't end well, irrespective of who is involved.

The prank would tell you if you are dating who is dating you or you are just dating yourself or may be dating someone in partnership with others.

Some girls have more than 5 boyfriends while same thing applies to guys.

Even married women and men are not left out. Some married women even deny being married just to date or sleep with another man and get paid.

Sad what the relationship world has become...high level of infidelity.

Have you tested your partner? What did you discover?

Below, pictures of relationship pranksters.

Her non challent attitude and her insults in the presence of her sisters made me understand that I was wasting my precious time with an ingrate. I had to move on.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by HayB100(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Heroicvic:
Posted her on her birthday
Someone that can't even tell the difference between I'm and am
lol, my own ex no know the difference between on her off, her head empty pass empty, still, bae go dey form for social media 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
I feel sorry for the young uns who are expecting the perfect person. Perhaps, putting it in this language make it clearer for what it is: looking for the perfect person. OP, I hope that isn't you, because I regret to tell you there's no perfect person. It's natural that most people will snap when stretched to the limit, like offering a hungry person 100 million naira in exchange for betraying their spouse. What did you think will happen? But does it mean the same person can't or won't make a perfect wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend? Absolutely, they can! Why tempt a human? What about God; do you think He tests people just to see if they will pass or fail the test? Oh dear. He does it to expose your weaknesses to you so you can learn your dependence on His grace and also learn humility. SO, while you'all talk about how people are unreliable, remember you're also 'people' capable of breaking when stretched to your limits.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by HayB100(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol, shey person still fit trust each other for this kind generation so Girls or this generation, anyways, e dey among guys too, i don't need to be bias, nah as e dey among girls, e dey among guys too, but girls for this generation too USELESS, okay, you Bleep guy because him get expensive phone and car, abeg, which one him go give you out of the two fucking you? E wrong nah🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by gbengaoyeladun(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dtraitor:

Agbafians
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by TheOldGods: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Atheistan:
Staged
this guy doesn't stage his own. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYpUucdS/

Check his page out
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Savedday2: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
How people take dey dey rxtship with 9ja girls dey shock me!

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Qatar2022:

Over sabi mugu, none of them is staged in fact let's prank your bae that you will believe mugu

Why my comment kum dey pain you na? Abi na you be the prankster? Ok sorry for busting you...

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by popp(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is why some of us are afraid of getting married.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by puremaker7(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
occfx:
Any struggling guy who is dating is an idiot. Just get a friend with benefit and have peace of mind. Make sure you use use your condom all the time.
Sure guy, but there's no way you won't be spending on Friend with benefits o.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by popp(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
None of these ladies out there can be trusted.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by popp(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to any man in this life is when his wife "sleeps" outside.

Infanct, it's a step towards "six feet".

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by ozo13(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
boxypane:
Na when them hospitalise me for School o, I gave the Nurse her number, chik be like she's so busy embarassed na another babe wey I nor dey too send come dey my side till I got well. Damn!!! Bisola
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by JustPowerApps(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
cool grin
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by chatinent: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tor. While it’s true that people cheat, most of those pranks are scripted.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Heroicvic(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
HayB100:
lol, my own ex no know the difference between on her off, her head empty pass empty, still, bae go dey form for social media 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by whippersnapper(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Impregnablefolk:

Don't blame them! A lot of them have IQ rating below 50. Later on, I also jumped on the band wagon. Begin giv am one word reply. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the geese. If u know u know!
wahallahi its annoying. my babe is fond of that. I done warn am tire. seems its in their DNA
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by iceking128(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Many of this pranks are staged.... Especially the recent trend now *Blind date*
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Emmanuel30a: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
WhiteRuler:
Of recent, I seem to be dedicating my spare time to watching online loyalty relationship pranks and I must say they are really interesting.

They expose a lot. They show the cheats that are going in majority of relationships.

It is not even gender based. Both men and women are falling for it big time. In fact, over 97% of such pranks don't end well, irrespective of who is involved.

The prank would tell you if you are dating who is dating you or you are just dating yourself or may be dating someone in partnership with others.

Some girls have more than 5 boyfriends while same thing applies to guys.

Even married women and men are not left out. Some married women even deny being married just to date or sleep with another man and get paid.

Sad what the relationship world has become...high level of infidelity.

Have you tested your partner? What did you discover?

Below, pictures of relationship pranksters.
How did/wud knows...u...2Hellfire...?
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by tfelicityk(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Some scammers use this guy picture to scam people by claiming they are giving out gifts... He needs to let his fans know his real social media handler... Many have been scam and fall victims...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.