Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) (44264 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by texannaija: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
abobote:
I never discovered any, till I married and stopped dating.

'ow I have side chicks and don't care much about who they are dating

💯 for you!!!!
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Heroicvic:
Posted her on her birthday
Someone that can't even tell the difference between I'm and am
if this is what you have to say about her, ghosting you.

I'm happy she dumped you for someone else hardworking, from the look of things it seem you talk unnecesserily too much.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by henrydav: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
seanwilliam:
grin I Dey send money to her boyfriend thinking na her brother grin
My brother sorry, is quite unfortunate. Your story is pathetic
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by henrydav: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
marvellous2222:
Person like me wey no get girlfriend I have rest of mind
Me too na my left eye i dey carry look them when they passed me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by tobby20: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

I can help u post Facebook ads
It’s generate more sales and awareness

I can help you create Fb ads and google ads
But I’ll advice u to create Fb as google requires a site and is complex . Also I predate Fb where u can directly just link to ur whatsap no
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Heroicvic(m): 2:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Bunkbars:

I'm happy she dumped you for someone else hardworking, from the look of things it seem you talk unnecesserily too much.

Nah you're not worth it either
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by finallybusy: 3:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Better to self service in peace than to stay in a relationship with zero peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Dtraitor: 5:10am On Apr 08, 2023
correctguy101:

Should we kih dem? grin
No, just break up and move on
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by MuslimIgbo: 5:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most of them are staged
Yugoslavia247:
Staged stuffs.

Then they are making money 💰💰
Most of them are real as well.
For instance in you're a girl, CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOU'VE NOT SLEPT WITH ANOTHER MAN SINCE YOU'VE BEEN DATING YOUR CURRENT SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND?
AND IF YOU'RE A BOY, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOUR GIRL?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2023
boxypane:
Na when them hospitalise me for School o, I gave the Nurse her number, chik be like she's so busy embarassed na another babe wey I nor dey too send come dey my side till I got well. Damn!!! Bisola

this exact thing happened to a dating couple I know.
guy was hospitalized, girl didn't visit him in the hospital forming busy and angry, another girl (whom he didn't care for) took care of him.
today, he's married to that girl that took care of him while hospitalized.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by rolams(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
Most of them are staged

Na lie!

"Untouchable" and "iamThetrinityguy" are real

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Wawelexy(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2023
rolams:

Na lie!

Not all of their pranks bro,

Untouchable had unknowingly use a girl for two different pranks, had it being I'm less busy , I would have take my time to search for it and drop it here for you to see, there's a particular one too that the lady he used was poor in acting, her countenances and anxiety gave them out as a staged video...

As for the trinity guy, that one na mumu, his pranks hardly makes sense and are too extreme has it mostly ends up putting him in troubles, he's not a relationship prankster...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by rolams(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Wawelexy:

Untouchable had unknowingly use a girl for two different pranks, had it being I'm less busy , I would have take my time to search for it and drop it here for you to see, there's a particular one too that the lady he used was poor in acting, her countenances and anxiety gave them out as a staged video...

As for the trinity guy, that one na mumu, his pranks hardly makes sense and are too extreme has it mostly ends up putting him in troubles, he's not a relationship prankster...

Ok ooo! I have seen some of them pranked people close to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2023
relationship don tire me..
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by detectivejones: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2023
marvellous2222:
Person like me wey no get girlfriend I have rest of mind
Meanwhile one smallie dey carry you brag up and down as her boyfriend. You sef don fail the test
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by mylove4God(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why

Hmm, sorry for what you passed through but should a female forgive their cheating boyfriend?
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2023
He doesn't call,,,he said he doesn't like calling angry
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Semaj77(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Neverslumber:

Yes I agree but not all. Not all are staged.

99.9999% are staged

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Alex4555(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
WhiteRuler:
Of recent, I seem to be dedicating my spare time to watching online loyalty relationship pranks and I must say they are really interesting.

They expose a lot. They show the cheats that are going in majority of relationships.

It is not even gender based. Both men and women are falling for it big time. In fact, over 97% of such pranks don't end well, irrespective of who is involved.

The prank would tell you if you are dating who is dating you or you are just dating yourself or may be dating someone in partnership with others.

Some girls have more than 5 boyfriends while same thing applies to guys.

Even married women and men are not left out. Some married women even deny being married just to date or sleep with another man and get paid.

Sad what the relationship world has become...high level of infidelity.

Have you tested your partner? What did you discover?

Below, pictures of relationship pranksters.

I discovered when I went broke honestly 😂😹
But thank God for God.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by NACE13: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Actually, I was the villain here. I really liked her but I didn't want something serious because I didn't want to hurt someone's daughter and I also didn't want to get hurt. She told me she's in love with me but I didn't respond in the manner she had hoped.
We still keep in touch but things have really gotten weird ever since.
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by omeke12(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2023
chatinent:
Tor. While it’s true that people cheat, most of those pranks are scripted.

99.8% of them...
It's always too obvious

Most times, you see the man and woman struggling to act out there script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by omeke12(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2023
rolams:

Na lie!

Untouchable is the minor scripting
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by omeke12(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Wawelexy:

Thank you

98% of untouchable pranks are movies..lol

Most times he pics actors that are terrible in acting

Anyone who doesn't notice that untouchable is acting should be worried...
That person might be gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by rolams(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2023
omeke12:

Untouchable is the minor scripting

Ok
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by tobby20: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Oh okay.

How is the Facebook ad paid for?
Chat me up
Ill run it for you for a week 20k
‪zero 9ine 07 7three33zero40‬
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Yemike:
When she started seeing me as her big brother. This is the funniest convo I've had in a while, maybe she was high or something.
This one weak me 😂

1 Like

Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by chatinent: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
omeke12:

99.8% of them...
It's always too obvious

Most times, you see the man and woman struggling to act out there script
Yeah
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by 2starboy25: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dtraitor:
I don't want to remember what I pass through in the hand of that small slim girl, don't know if it's the nature of my job that made her cheat, I don't have the strength to type sha, but in all your doings NEVER FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND. e get why
she chop you?
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by randymirrors(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Heroicvic:
Posted her on her birthday
Someone that can't even tell the difference between I'm and am

You posted her on her birthday and she asked you to delete it?
Re: How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) by randymirrors(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bunkbars:

Did you read the screenshot he posted? You didn't see that she asked him to delete her from his status?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.