Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (45216 Views)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Regcode022: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
If truly as been said and claim by the APC and all those ethnic and religious bigots that Obi did not win the Election, why are those concern not at liberty to allow all parties involve to cross examine the electoral materials to prove their claims. What is their fears?

Why the witchhunt?
I love things done clean. See, not by man's shoutingand intimidation...falsehood can never bring forth good fruits. We are hurting ourselves believing we are smarter than God in this Nation. Until things are rightly done, forget getting a positive outcome
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by sharpsecret: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
read and try to understand...the technology that was promised was not used and results was manipulated.if technology has been used tinubu wouldn't stand a chance
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by thedio(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
patriotic007:
I see some gullible youths supporting a man who openly said political power is not served in a restaurant but it is snatched and run away with......... That alone tells you that this man is a criminal and should never be allowed close to the national treasures......... Anyone supporting evil to prevail in Nigeria will never see good things in this life........ Anyone supporting a mandate thief shall never prosper in anything they lay their hands on.......The blood and tears of the suffering Nigerians who want a better life will always hunt them and their generation....... AMEN
It is a known fact that power can't be picked on a table like pen.
Infact that statement suppose to be an eye opener for the youth that these old politicians will not leave the corridor of power for youth.

we av to fight for it (like Obi did),grab it and run with it
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ade3131: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

I think she was in Nigeria during the election time but why haven't you asked the same question to Pof Soyinka that run away before campaign started and came to Nigeria weeks after election and started e-fight with Obidients on arrival?

Bcuz he didn't challenge the outcome of the election. I didn't vote either, so whoever did not vote has no right to challenge the election outcome.

That's my stance. It's like saying you didn't partake in something and you're complaining about the end results. And I never knew Prof too didn't vote. I'm only getting to hear it from you.

But on a second thought, what were you guys expecting? For Obi to win the ruling party with ease?

If you really understand Naija politics you would know that the chances are so slim. But una don go court sha, let's see if someone who's on the ruling party's payroll would rule in your favour.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ade3131:

Bcuz he didn't challenge the outcome of the election. I didn't vote either, so whoever did not vote has no right to challenge the election outcome.

That's my stance. It's like saying you didn't partake in something and you're complaining about the end results. And I never knew Prof too didn't vote. I'm only getting to hear it from you.

But on a second thought, what were you guys expecting? For Obi to win the ruling party with ease?

If you really understand Naija politics you would know that the chances are so slim. But una don go court sha, let's see if someone who's on the ruling party's payroll would rule in your favour.

Your argument does not hold water at all.
Didn't APC win a ruling party?
And why would Wole Soyinka who did not vote condemn those who voted and felt aggrieved due to the way the election was conducted?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ade3131: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

Your argument does not hold water at all.
Didn't APC win a ruling party?
And why would Wole Soyinka who did not vote condemn those who voted and felt aggrieved due to the way the election was conducted?

My argument doesn't have to hold water... At least not to anyone that still feel comfortable being partisan in this present day Nigeria.

APC defeated PDP as a coalition force... Remember the merger?

How about today's oppositions? They all want to unseat the ruling party in isolation. APC didn't win because majority of mumus voted them, they won bcuz Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso all decided to go against APC as units. Imagine if they had formed a single front against APC, whether rigged or not, it'll be difficult to outnumber a joint 14m votes from all 3 of them.

They're all greedy bunch and I don't support any political party. They're all thieves. That's my take.

As for the Prof, like I said earlier, I don't know whether he voted or not and to hell with the election sef..... The post election noise you people are creating is disturbing our sanity.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Kamor010255: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Coming from a man who doesn't know when he is having his next meal.....abeg shift!! Rulers abi protractor grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I already have money for what I will eat for the next 50 years...
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ade3131:

My argument doesn't have to hold water... At least not to anyone that still feel comfortable being partisan in this present day Nigeria.

APC defeated PDP as a coalition force... Remember the merger?

How about today's oppositions? They all want to unseat the ruling party in isolation. APC didn't win because majority of mumus voted them, they won bcuz Peter Obi, Atiku and Kwankwaso all decided to go against APC as units. Imagine if they had formed a single front against APC, whether rigged or not, it'll be difficult to outnumber a joint 14m votes from all 3 of them.

They're all greedy bunch and I don't support any political party. They're all thieves. That's my take.

As for the Prof, like I said earlier, I don't know whether he voted or not and to hell with the election sef..... The post election noise you people are creating is disturbing our sanity.

APC did not win the election rather they rigged and swap Obi's votes to Tinubu to win if GEJ have done that there is no way APC could have win in 2015.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by crossbreedwears(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
I know but do you expect him to show any support ti any party. Africans are greedy in nature
paramakina202:

The chairman of INEC suppose to be non partisan by law.You can check what that means.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ade3131: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

APC did not win the election rather they rigged and swap Obi's votes to Tinubu to win if GEJ have done that there is no way APC could have win in 2015.

Do you have proof of what you just wrote up there or you're saying it out of emotions?

Pls can you help me to breakdown the states Peter Obi win bcuz from the governorship elections alone, LP only won one state. Which is a sharp contrast from what happened during presidential election where Obi won all the eastern states plus christian dominated North (Jos and maybe Nassarawa not sure of the second one) plus Lagos. How would he have won absolute majority and the statutory 25% votes in 2/3 of total states?

Or you're one of those who think Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos and some other southern states?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by philipojukwu1: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
Try get sense. The long epistle to Biden was because the process was not free and credible.. Everyone would’ve accepted the results of the election if it were transmitted via pulling unit.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by kk2027: 3:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Beauty with brain
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by BOYS2MEN: 6:37am On Apr 09, 2023
You no get shishi...coz diz ur bitterness be like one wey hunger and frustration dey cause
Kamor010255:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I already have money for what I will eat for the next 50 years...
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Kamor010255: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
You no get shishi...coz diz ur bitterness be like one wey hunger and frustration dey cause

You obviously have no idea... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by KPGGlobal: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
RubaKing:

grin

May 29th, make sure you tune in to the inauguration. Winners win, losers wail.

your life is more important than winning or losing an election!

I did not contest neither do I belong to any party!

As ALWAYS

the husband man MUST be the first partaker of the fruit!

Sellah
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Namigotalktru: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
benjackugo:
Chimamanda Adichie Reacts To Claims Of Supporting Peter Obi In Her Letter To Biden

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie said that her open letter to US President, Joe Biden, was not because of her support for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Chimamanda in her letter said that the 2023 presidential election that declared Bola Tinubu, winner was rigged.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ChimamandaReal/status/1644032294724698112?s=19
Biko rest. She won’t go and campaign for beer sisters that cannot buy land in Ibo land and get thrown out as widows she is looking for what pass her power

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omisore Eating Guguru (Popcorn) In Market Square / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.