Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (45205 Views)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by PulaPower: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one is suffering from a chronic cho cho cho..

We know say nah Ipob agenda right from the beginning..

But one thing I know for sure is that God is never with hypocrites..

11 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Eniitankorede: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Chimamanda Adichie Reacts To Claims Of Supporting Peter Obi In Her Letter To Biden

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie said that her open letter to US President, Joe Biden, was not because of her support for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Chimamanda in her letter said that the 2023 presidential election that declared Bola Tinubu, winner was rigged.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ChimamandaReal/status/1644032294724698112?s=19

Is she a judge or politician? Why can’t she keep quiet and allow the politicians to slug it out in court.

5 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by PulaPower: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
Because say nah Yoruba man win! Regardless of whatever they tell you, that’s the only genuine reason..

Nothing else!

7 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by obedience4(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Trumanda
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Esesuwa8: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:

Hypocrites

They don't have the maturity to deal with defeats and they don't have the strategy to be a winner.

Still waiting show me one lie in chimamanda’s article.”
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
She made the tweet before her brain was infested with epilepsy

5 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Gentew(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
benjackugo:
Chimamanda Adichie Reacts To Claims Of Supporting Peter Obi In Her Letter To Biden

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie said that her open letter to US President, Joe Biden, was not because of her support for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Chimamanda in her letter said that the 2023 presidential election that declared Bola Tinubu, winner was rigged.

You have every right to support your kinsmen..... but you don't have any right to force him down our throat!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by wahahlawahala: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
hahaha.. joker! no spoil market fr ur sisters wey dey come Southwest com hustle o

12 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ezexman: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Neverslumber:
Ok. Chimma
She is saying the truth not on political ground

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by lolu2019: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
And who is Biden to tell us how to handle our country.we don't want Peter Obi.is that too much to ask for.we don't want a selfish religious bigot.we don't want a stingy,dumb man to be our president.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Esesuwa8: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Still waiting show me one lie in chimamanda’s article.”
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by bigdammyj: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by thatigboman: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
she was prepared to accept the result of a free and fair election not result of a brazen daytime and nighttime robbery
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by omoredia: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Was the election free and fair? No!

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Mraphel: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million chineyes Ada, Chindinma no go ever fit reach you Funmilayos....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
Baby factories, prostitution child trafficking and drug dealers are all bearing these names.

Chimamanda Adichie grew up in Southwest and raised culturally and educated like Yorubas by Yoruba's to standard not like she was raised in South east region. she could have been LovePeddler seeking greener pastures now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by fredoooooo: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chimamanda should swear on her life and that of her kids that the election in SE were also free and fair...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Esesuwa8: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
show me one lie in chimamanda’s article.”
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Levels2(f): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Because the election was not free and fair as promised by INEC.

Most expecially in southeast. Can you imagine they claimed Obi won almost all the votes in southeast as if no other tribes lives within and among them.

They rigged outrightly

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ImadeUReadThis: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Why does anybody take this woke idiot seriously?

She is from the same jewish cut cloth like that vulgar woman , Uju Ayu.

The Jew will prop these idiots up with useless awards so they can be seen as cultural and political hitmen.

Chimamanda is a plant and should never be taken more serious than a crack head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Edipet(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Freetech:
Obi himself knew he wouldn't win the election

A day to the election, he told Oyedepo, voters in SW, Niger, Kogi and Kwara wont vote for him. How come same man now claimed he was rigged out in these places.

This opportunistic entity based her own clam of rigging on the fraudulent online polls paid for by Obi and anchored by his foolish friends

With the long epistle dhe wrote, i think she should be made to explain where and how she knew election was rigged.
a day to election? But on the doctored audio, he asked oyedepo to talk to his people, note:
There was restrictions of movement
No religious activities
No campaign anymore.
They person that doctored the audio na mugu
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by lolu2019: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Bcs your country is a fraud. Chimamanda is writing for a world audience indirectly.

How possible is it for Tinubu to win Rivers ?
is Rivers a south eastern state.what is ur problem gan.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
She's pained that her IGBO candidate lost. End of story.

She's nothing but a tribal SORE LOSER.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by gentle007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:

Did you well read the letter to discover the parameters for accepting the outcome?

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Badguy77(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
prepared to accept any result, because we had been assured that technology would guard the sanctity of votes did you read that part?

1 Like

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Okwyjesus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
lolu2019:
is Rivers a south eastern state.what is ur problem gan.

Nope. I was born in Rivers , l live in Rivers and l followed Rivers results.

Don't take it personal just reason am. It's better to rig Nasarawa for Tinubu than Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just another lying tribal SOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by SLOVFO(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:

Read what she said again...this time slowly.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Salewa97: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol the only reason she thought Obi won is because of the nonsense poll.

This lady is even more useless that I initially thought.

12 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Dittodat: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

Because the election was not free and fair as promised by INEC.

Yes, it was rigged outright in the SE for Yes Daddy Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Obynolee(f): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:

You didn't read the part that informed her decision of wanting to accept any result?,
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
She was not and can never accept a fraudulent result!

Make una dey read!
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ShaqFu: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
benjackugo:

she should go and sit down and start thinking of how she will help stop Simon Ekpa from crippling the economy of the south East with his useless sit at home order.

It's funny she has not once raised her voice in criticizing him and his stooges for doing what they've been doing to the South East.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment / Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / LASCOHET Students Who Discovered Bio-Gas Technology Get N5m Grant From Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.