Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50332 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by samuelson06(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno

In Jesus Almighty name, I'm begging anyone who can read dis, to pls help me. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I'm in sch studying and it's frustrating having nobody to phone and seek for help. Dad is late , mum is unhealthy and am the firstborn, I train myself in sch. I feel like deferring a semester to go hustle. The hunger is unbearable. Pls help me with something nairalanders

How can you say you train yourself in school yet you are complaining being hungry? So you spend all the money you make on school activities such that you can't save some to use and eat? You beggars can only deceive foolish people.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Chuksaluta(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
yes daddy I have heard you

You're welcome son. You can't fail in life offline and also fail as a troll online.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

But chosen by INEC over your candidate Peter Obi

Fixed.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
samuelson06:

How can you say you train yourself in school yet you are complaining being hungry? So you spend all the money you make on school activities such that you can't save some to use and eat? You beggars can only deceive foolish people.

I don't want to argue with you pls. If u don't believe me, then no problem. God is still on the throne. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by samuelson06(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:

I don't want to argue with you pls. If u don't believe me, then no problem. God is still on the throne. Thank you

I don't believe lies.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Diligence: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Imagine Mr Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo: This Combo, Yes Daddy makes so much sense...

Then imagine Bolanle Ahmedu Tinubushit & ... Oh boy druggiedad go make sense

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Return Stolen Mandate

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by micflo28(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno please go and buy a corolla and join London taxi and allow us to rest. Your joblessness cannot be our nightmare. Obi is not even giving you the attention you have been hardly craving for. He is a very busy man to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by sogodihno: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

Maybe they should all kill themselves, because Tinubu will rule them and their papa.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
When buhari called the christain 5percent,was that not a religious war?When tinubu nominate shetima as his vice,is that not a religious war?when buhari appointed 99percent of muslims as his ministers,is that not a religious war?when bokoharam islamic terrorist and fulani herdsmen who are killing christain are granted pardon and and paid pensions while igbo in the east are tag as terrorist,is that not a religious war?Let stop this politics,buhari is a an islamic extremist.that is why when christain farmers are killed there is no arrest.but when there is a revenge the soldiers are sent to kill the avengers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
samuelson06:

I don't believe lies.

I'm been honest

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Menclothing: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
It’s called daddy in d lord reno
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
The picture shows that you are a traitor
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
so you people know you took case to court and started attacking tinubu personally

Who una wan impress? The electorates that isn't voting again or the judges that don't need character assanination for justice.

Shouldn't you be happy tinubu is not showing up to your summon so you can win easily
The case is in court, I'm not interested in fruitless conversation.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Ijaya123: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

The worst is a president that speaks in tongues like a mad man. Tinubu is an undesirable president in any standard and the reason he was roundly rejected even in his Lagos and native Osun State.

Explain how he was roundly rejected.

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Natajo2021: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

Remember the 5 stages of grief.
The Obi-diots are stucked.
Atiku has gone back to Dubai
Melaye has cashed out Atiku donation
Pdp is in Coma
Labour in vain party is in Disarray
BAT is coming back
They would soon accept BAT more than the batified Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
The case is in court campaign is over we shall see who laugh last
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chuksaluta:

You're welcome son. You can't fail in life offline and also fail as a troll online.
lol, if that makes you happy chuks
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by nlreserve: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button
u be correct uurrcchheen, I swear grin
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by WithFact: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yes daddy thank, you daddy.

This is a religious war daddy grin
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by ada9ja(f): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button

Ur mumu dey vest ur family gan
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Smartjob1(f): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Funny how many of the so-called "learned" people vomit trash in the name of castigating Obi, Reno Monkey being their Chief. Obi has neither called anyone names or gone to the extent these unfortunate people have gone. The man asked people to bring issues of his corrupt practices 10 months ago and he would stop running for the office. Till now, all you mor.ons and B.eazles can produce is a doctored phone call between Obi and Bishop Oyedepo. Shame! Now, can we bring some corrupt practices of your godfather Tinubu and if there is any, will he be willing to step down and aside? Emilokan can't ever try that!

You all are willing to have a certified dru.g lord become your president? Shouldn't you all be so ashamed that a certified and convicted drug lord, someone who has been involved in drug deals, vied for the highest post in the country? If Tinubu eventually becomes the president as you all want, know this today, NIGERIA WILL DETORIATE TO THE LOWEST LEVEL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY! In fact, it will be a miracle if the country is not invaded or experience inter religious and ethnic wars. At that time, those of you hailing the old man will be at the receiving end. If not you, your friends and family members will surely reap the fruit you are sowing today.

If Osinbanjo is on the ballot paper, do you think Obi would have gotten this massive support? Obi represents the barest minimum of what majority of sane, wise and morally upright Nigerian youths want to navigate the country to a better future. But unfortunately, most of you here, including the owner of Nairaland, Seun, are not in that category of youth. You want the same corruption to continue so that you will continue feeding fat from the crumbs from these politicians. I laugh in Japanese! It may not be now, tomorrow or in 10 years time but know that one day, you will become a victim of what you are defending now. When that day comes, may Karma never look back in dealing with you.

I don't reply to mor.onic mentions. Shove it up where the sun does not shine on your body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by davibid: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
I don’t know Reno’s obsession with PO

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Neverslumber(f): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno Omokri is just a shameless being. He knows he can never get to the level Peter Obi has gotten to.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Devaro: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

A lot of worshipper people were killed in Owo terrorist attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but will still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely support.

Tinubu did is eye service to get voted in.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by PlayerMeji: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gbas gbos for Obidioots left right and center

ada9ja:

Ur mumu dey vest ur family gan

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
The day nl will introduce the "mute word" feature, reno omokri would be the first word i will mute forever. It used to be tonto, toke makinwa, it seems those ones have exhausted their subscribtion on nl.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ijaya123:

Explain how he was roundly rejected.

The matter is in the court and all the candidates have rejected the result as fake.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Deepthoughts: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri was seen together with Peter Obi in a throwback photo shared on Reno's Twitter handle, IGBERETV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1644283919469010952?t=T2EURPnih6zAwgVgkC7YyQ&s=19
I used to admire RENO OMOKRI N KPEROGI but this elections has shown that very few people can really stand firmly on certain principles in the face of other tempting interests.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Ijaya123: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

The matter is in the court and all the candidates have rejected the result as fake.

Show us the authentic result.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Jalaw: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Petty reno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.