Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50317 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by omooba74(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Smartjob1:
Funny how many of the so-called "learned" people vomit trash in the name of castigating Obi, Reno Monkey being their Chief. Obi has neither called anyone names or gone to the extent these unfortunate people have gone. The man asked people to bring issues of his corrupt practices 10 months ago and he would stop running for the office. Till now, all you mor.ons and B.eazles can produce is a doctored phone call between Obi and Bishop Oyedepo. Shame! Now, can we bring some corrupt practices of your godfather Tinubu and if there is any, will he be willing to step down and aside? Emilokan can't ever try that!

You all are willing to have a certified dru.g lord become your president? Shouldn't you all be so ashamed that a certified and convicted drug lord, someone who has been involved in drug deals, vied for the highest post in the country? If Tinubu eventually becomes the president as you all want, know this today, NIGERIA WILL DETORIATE TO THE LOWEST LEVEL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY! In fact, it will be a miracle if the country is not invaded or experience inter religious and ethnic wars. At that time, those of you hailing the old man will be at the receiving end. If not you, your friends and family members will surely reap the fruit you are sowing today.

If Osinbanjo is on the ballot paper, do you think Obi would have gotten this massive support? Obi represents the barest minimum of what majority of sane, wise and morally upright Nigerian youths want to navigate the country to a better future. But unfortunately, most of you here, including the owner of Nairaland, Seun, are not in that category of youth. You want the same corruption to continue so that you will continue feeding fat from the crumbs from these politicians. I laugh in Japanese! It may not be now, tomorrow or in 10 years time but know that one day, you will become a victim of what you are defending now. When that day comes, may Karma never look back in dealing with you.

I don't reply to mor.onic mentions. Shove it up where the sun does not shine on your body!
Yes Daddy.....Thank you Daddy.How comfortable are you with this epistle?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by omooba74(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Damn it,this is trash,.........
Smartjob1:
Funny how many of the so-called "learned" people vomit trash in the name of castigating Obi, Reno Monkey being their Chief. Obi has neither called anyone names or gone to the extent these unfortunate people have gone. The man asked people to bring issues of his corrupt practices 10 months ago and he would stop running for the office. Till now, all you mor.ons and B.eazles can produce is a doctored phone call between Obi and Bishop Oyedepo. Shame! Now, can we bring some corrupt practices of your godfather Tinubu and if there is any, will he be willing to step down and aside? Emilokan can't ever try that!

You all are willing to have a certified dru.g lord become your president? Shouldn't you all be so ashamed that a certified and convicted drug lord, someone who has been involved in drug deals, vied for the highest post in the country? If Tinubu eventually becomes the president as you all want, know this today, NIGERIA WILL DETORIATE TO THE LOWEST LEVEL IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY! In fact, it will be a miracle if the country is not invaded or experience inter religious and ethnic wars. At that time, those of you hailing the old man will be at the receiving end. If not you, your friends and family members will surely reap the fruit you are sowing today.

If Osinbanjo is on the ballot paper, do you think Obi would have gotten this massive support? Obi represents the barest minimum of what majority of sane, wise and morally upright Nigerian youths want to navigate the country to a better future. But unfortunately, most of you here, including the owner of Nairaland, Seun, are not in that category of youth. You want the same corruption to continue so that you will continue feeding fat from the crumbs from these politicians. I laugh in Japanese! It may not be now, tomorrow or in 10 years time but know that one day, you will become a victim of what you are defending now. When that day comes, may Karma never look back in dealing with you.

I don't reply to mor.onic mentions. Shove it up where the sun does not shine on your body!
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by omooba74(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
They are all sore losers and they should all gladly accept the court verdict if not on their favour,no perfect elections throughout the world......
paramakina202:

The matter is in the court and all the candidates have rejected the result as fake.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

The way your party tremble over peter obi makes me to wonder ?

How come PDP who came second is not fighting obi the way your party is doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
omooba74:
They are all sore losers and they should all gladly accept the court verdict if not on their favour,no perfect elections throughout the world......

I hope if the verdict isn't in Tinubu's favour you all will gladly accept it too.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

The way your party tremble over peter obi makes me to wonder ?

How come PDP who came second is not fighting obi the way your party is doing?
I am actually PDP

But let's be honest all these are just reaction to obi delusion

Why is atiku and PDP silent in all these despite been in the court, it is because PDP base which is north are not really on social media hence nobody would stand for them in this battle that is now online

But social media is dominated by yorubas and igbos, igbos have chosen to be attacking the personality of tinubu post election unlike the days of buhari where things lie down

Yorubas don't ignore any of igbos online attack to lie unreplied, then igbos go back and claim apc is attacking them and APC is scared

But yorubas are only defending their son they expect igbos to confine themselves to the court but talks of stolen mandate, druglord, sick man etc are not election issue but now attacks
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Bluntemperor: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Merchant247:
Reno naa one man mopo tongue tongue
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by blueAgent(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

They all have copies of the results from the 176,814 polling units in Nigeria. You can simply do your additions and determine if you actually won or not.

They know they lost. Though there could be some places where issues occurred but from what I got from pressmen that monitored the election, Tinubu won the election. They all know but just want to discredit the election.
Tinubu won where and how?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by new2012: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
rexchazy:

Weird but sad reality that is facing his followers vividly. Your daddy can never be the president of this nation except perhaps Biafra

The problem with ur kind is once one disagree with your thought process, he automatically becomes a member of the other side.

I have '''no pet in the pool'" on this matter and just so you're aware, some ppl thrive regardless of who's in power.

but u know, you need to learn to stand for yourself and think logically. someone wearing a different apparel shouldn't be enough to justify your racial and ethnic profiling and / or hatred.

Nevertheless, I want to believe you're 18+, so if ethnic anarchy is your calling and profession, please by all means ride on. to every action there's equal and opposite reactions- you can call it repercussion if u like
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by blueAgent(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
oga you lost fair and square

Obi is a dummy if not he should have listened to the calculation he was told not his emotions

Opposition is divided you can't win apc in any way

If obi didn't take PDP 5m+ votes tinubu would be retired now

You can't fight apc alone through the backdoor with Ipob losers

See maths,Dummy head.

With all this arthimetics why did APC shit and Eye NECK not allow Bevas and IREV to upload real time results so we could see with our own eyes how OBi shoot himself on the foot?

Clown.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Sunnyja: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

Is Atiku not in court because of the election? If Atiku is praising and singing with joy for Tinubu's so called mandate what the hell is he doing in the court?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by blueAgent(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Natajo2021:

Remember the 5 stages of grief.
The Obi-diots are stucked.
Atiku has gone back to Dubai
Melaye has cashed out Atiku donation
Pdp is in Coma
Labour in vain party is in Disarray
BAT is coming back
They would soon accept BAT more than the batified Nigerians.

Clown, I laugh at fools that mock and laugh themselves to poverty and early grave.

Both Atiku and Obi are several times billionaire’s they can whether any economic storm but would clown like you survive 6months of APC useless leadership?

Keep advocating for a drug baron that would willingly sacrifice you and your lineage for his personal ambition .
It shows you are a fool with little sense of self preservation.

Suffer knowns no tribe grin grin grin

Clown.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Isobug: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
oga you lost fair and square

Obi is a dummy if not he should have listened to the calculation he was told not his emotions

Opposition is divided you can't win apc in any way

If obi didn't take PDP 5m+ votes tinubu would be retired now

You can't fight apc alone through the backdoor with Ipob losers
Na you Sabi wetin be IPOB. Amotekum miscreant
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by CursedOsuPigs: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Flapp478:
RENO's constant attacks on His Excellency, Sir Peter OBI is totally unbecoming of him. Is it a crime to vie for the presidency? What is Peter OBI's crime for God sakes? In all strata of life, Reno can never lace the shoes of OBI because he is unfit to do so. I don't know why Nairaland continues to give attention to this misguided and ill-mannered Reno

In Jesus Almighty name, I'm begging anyone who can read dis, to pls help me. I'm suffering from hunger-induced depression. I'm in sch studying and it's frustrating having nobody to phone and seek for help. Dad is late , mum is unhealthy and am the firstborn, I train myself in sch. I feel like deferring a semester to go hustle. The hunger is unbearable. Pls help me with something nairalanders . Pls do not read and ignore. Pls!!

SIR Peter Obi🤣

These people won't cease to amaze me🤣🤣🤣
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Soso990240(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
if PDP can't have it let apc have it

Una must get sense for believing the LP joke can win sitting government.

The question is who are the people admitting LP won, is it amaechi that is confused and just want everything to scatter since he gets nothing
why una sense dey reverse? Is Amechi in PDP? Amechi in APC admitted that Obi votes was given to Tinubu by inec. But PDP spokesperson, PDP party agents in Lagos reveal with their results that Obi won with Over 800,000 votes, while them PDP had less than 200,000 votes each. If u no get sense, Atleast Inec refusal to transmit presidential results results from Polling units to IREV portal suppose don open ur brain to the truth small
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soso990240:
why una sense dey reverse? Is Amechi in PDP? Amechi in APC admitted that Obi votes was given to Tinubu by inec. But PDP spokesperson, PDP party agents in Lagos reveal with their results that Obi won with Over 800,000 votes, while them PDP had less than 200,000 votes each. If u no get sense, Atleast Inec refusal to transmit presidential results results from Polling units to IREV portal suppose don open ur brain to the truth small
inec don't owe you any duty to transmit result, it's a privilege

Nowhere was obi given anybody vote or reverse

We have stupid people who belong to LP issue statement and obident would say they don't speak for them

So those agents don't speak for their party unless it's coming from national reps of party
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by rexchazy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
new2012:

The problem with ur kind is once one disagree with your thought process, he automatically becomes a member of the other side.

I have '''no pet in the pool'" on this matter and just so you're aware, some ppl thrive regardless of who's in power.

but u know, you need to learn to stand for yourself and think logically. someone wearing a different apparel shouldn't be enough to justify your racial and ethnic profiling and / or hatred.

Nevertheless, I want to believe you're 18+, so if ethnic anarchy is your calling and profession, please by all means ride on. to every action there's equal and opposite reactions- you can call it repercussion if u like
Let me school you I don't depend on government to make a living,I made my first million when I was 29 so I don't give a hoot on who becomes the president reason i didn't support any of the three idiots. What I abhor is the nuisating attitudes of the so call obedient making us feel it only Obi that can salvage this country.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Cajal(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
PDP HOME AND DIASPORA AND ON LOAN
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Soso990240(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
inec don't owe you any duty to transmit result, it's a privilege

Nowhere was obi given anybody vote or reverse

We have stupid people who belong to LP issue statement and obident would say they don't speak for them

So those agents don't speak for their party unless it's coming from national reps of party
chai... U clearly reason though ur backhole.. So even without common sense,. U can't differentiate between doctored documents and original? Visit Irev portal now, 80% the polling units APC won have either 7 converted to 0 or 10 that had 1 added to make it 110. Why does PDP, Labour And NNPC have the same results, but APC results uploaded on IREV is different from the other. So APC is right and other parties are wrong? Olodo ni e
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
I am actually PDP

But let's be honest all these are just reaction to obi delusion

Why is atiku and PDP silent in all these despite been in the court, it is because PDP base which is north are not really on social media hence nobody would stand for them in this battle that is now online

But social media is dominated by yorubas and igbos, igbos have chosen to be attacking the personality of tinubu post election unlike the days of buhari where things lie down

Yorubas don't ignore any of igbos online attack to lie unreplied, then igbos go back and claim apc is attacking them and APC is scared

But yorubas are only defending their son they expect igbos to confine themselves to the court but talks of stolen mandate, druglord, sick man etc are not election issue but now attacks

Well, who ever wants to rule nigeria should have the masses at heart
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soso990240:
chai... U clearly reason though ur backhole.. So even without common sense,. U can't differentiate between doctored documents and original? Visit Irev portal now, 80% the polling units APC won have either 7 converted to 0 or 10 that had 1 added to make it 110. Why does PDP, Labour And NNPC have the same results, but APC results uploaded on IREV is different from the other. So APC is right and other parties are wrong? Olodo ni e
noise

It's not today politics started, if Adaobi can't play politics he should leave the kitchen

That girl should keep finding mandate
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by new2012: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
rexchazy:

Let me school you I don't depend on government to make a living,I made my first million when I was 29 so I don't give a hoot on who becomes the president reason i didn't support any of the three idiots. What I abhor is the nuisating attitudes of the so call obedient making us feel it only Obi that can salvage this country.

@29? wow! we are suffering in Nigeria if one can boast of first 1 million @ 29 that's like $1200 damn! that's like the cost of average house in Lagos, so at 29 you couldn't afford renting a meaningful house or attempting to raise a family. and u have effrontery to boast of it, OMG!! please Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
o
Dude, in Nigeria there is no middle class today, you're either rich or poor and I believe we are poor. you need to awaken yourself .

There is absolutely no need to argue with u, your next line of defense will be insults, so I do apologize!
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by splashbaby(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button
He owns obidiooots

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by PlayerMeji: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Problems left right and center for you and your generation

ada9ja:

Problems left and right for ur family
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

The worst is a president that speaks in tongues like a mad man. Tinubu is an undesirable president in any standard and the reason he was roundly rejected even in his Lagos and native Osun State.
To te you the adage that says good people are most time not appreciated at home.. but he was voted for else where .. that got him where he is today.. and the one who was voted for in his state is out there crying everyday
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2023
samfrancis1:
To te you the adage that says good people are most time not appreciated at home.. but he was voted for else where .. that got him where he is today.. and the one who was voted for in his state is out there crying everyday

Nobody voted for the mandate thief anywhere.That he bought over compromised INEC to announce him the winner does not mean he won.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 1:51am On Apr 08, 2023
jaybenugo:
Reno Omokri was seen together with Peter Obi in a throwback photo shared on Reno's Twitter handle, IGBERETV reports.

The photo was captioned;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1644283919469010952?t=T2EURPnih6zAwgVgkC7YyQ&s=19

I wonder why Ben- Murray Bruce always looks drunk, with that his low current eyes...
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Oksman(m): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button

I didn't see your pressing button post when he posted that he will not urinate on BAT if he ever saw him engulfed in flames. Shameless thug.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by PlayerMeji: 2:42am On Apr 08, 2023
The enemy of my enemy is my friend....

Try get sense, bro

Oksman:

I didn't see your pressing button post when he posted that he will not urinate on BAT if he ever saw him engulfed in flames. Shameless thug.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Donedeal1(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Start preparation against 2027/2031

No more vacancy in the Villa.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by sameks08(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Fugitive
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2023
paramakina202:

They will show you in court.

Clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.