Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) (50318 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by paramakina202: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ijaya123:

Show us the authentic result.

They will show you in court.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Soso990240(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

Because even PDP admitted that in places like Lagos, Jos, Kaduna, Benue, Edo and Rivers.. PDD agreed that Labour Party Won nothing less than 800,000 votes.. but all was stolen and given to Tinubu and APC. WHY are APC people bothered about 3rd position taking them to court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Love48(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
cool tongue
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Tochj(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Hehehe

I love to see how Obidiooots are warming to this picture

For sure, Reno knows how to press these peoples' anger button
Reno is only killing himself not someone else.
Reputation is everything
Just like FFK,Reno has shown himself as a someone who don't stand for anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by ada9ja(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Gbas gbos for Obidioots left right and center

Problems left and right for ur family

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soso990240:
Because even PDP admitted that in places like Lagos, Jos, Kaduna, Benue, Edo and Rivers.. PDD agreed that Labour Party Won nothing less than 800,000 votes.. but all was stolen and given to Tinubu and APC. WHY are APC people bothered about 3rd position taking them to court?
if PDP can't have it let apc have it

Una must get sense for believing the LP joke can win sitting government.

The question is who are the people admitting LP won, is it amaechi that is confused and just want everything to scatter since he gets nothing
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by GetMeRight: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
I thought Reno said that he was going to leave Frog Voice alone! But the truth is that, yes daddy is too sweet and peppery to be forgotten about just like that, it would be too soon.
Yes, daddy. What a slowpoke
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by GetMeRight: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
ada9ja:

Problems left and right for ur family

grin grin grin Yes, daddy
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Reelmii: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
paramakina202:

The worst is a president that speaks in tongues like a mad man. Tinubu is an undesirable president in any standard and the reason he was roundly rejected even in his Lagos and native Osun State.
i swear,,, cant believe he has other cloth
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
What are your chances of becoming president?
Mraphel:

He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Will you become president?
Flapp478:

He can never be the president of this great Nation. Never. He's a hypocrite and a man of double standards
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Soso990240(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:

He has ruined all his chances of contesting for presidential election in Nigeria.
Says an APC e-rat that still depends on 30k stipend to survive. I pity ur life grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Jomonix: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

A lot of worshipper people were killed in Owo terrorist attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but will still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely support.

Only shallow minds can be deceived by your mixture of lies and half-truths
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:

If God permits Sir
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
So why then did you say someone cannot be president? Are you his God?
Flapp478:

If God permits Sir
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:

If God permits Sir .
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
So why then did you say someone cannot be president? Are you his God?

Sorry daddy. I just mentioned u now. Pls check
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Zorn: 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:
It will be very saddening for a Nigerian president to have that kinda Peter Obis voice alone. Did he swallowed hot handful akpu.? The worst kinda accent have ever heard.

A lot of worshipper people were killed in Owo terrorist attack. Obidients were making mockery of Yoruba people for the attack until their names were published and 85% of them were Igbos worshipers. Peter obi and LP never visited nor donated at all for the Igbos affected but will still know those that did.
God bless Tinubu and Osibanjo for their timely support.
Are you campaigning for a rerun? Because I don't know why you're going mad over Peter Obi that came "third" lol . Aragbala agbado munching witches.😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
You're fighting against Obi that has come to serve you while reinforcing the circles of criminality that keeps stealing your commonwealth. Actions and consequences are equal and opposite
Flapp478:

Sorry daddy. I just mentioned u now. Pls check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Gamesmart: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mraphel:

In your head, he was actually a viable candidate before?
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
You're fighting against Obi that has come to serve you while reinforcing the circles of criminality that keeps stealing your commonwealth. Actions and consequences are equal and opposite

My dear, I can screenshot my whatsup update and send to u now, u will see the time I posted it. I am a die hard supporter of OBI. Pls dnt even go there sir. I'm more OBIDIENT than anyone u can point at
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Isobug: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Adaobi is a timid girl

Why is it that Atiku who took second have not had the north crying stolen mandate

But obi who took third have decided to ignite his tribe against tinubu based on online polls they expected according to chiamada

Is it because a particular tribe swore that tinubu was never going to rule them, would they kill themselves before next month to actualize this

Because he too did not win. Does that answer your question?
Everybody should just keep quiet so that next dispensation you will still rig and expect people to keep quiet as usual. Because you are benefiting you don't want any other person to talk. That's the one Nigeria you claim
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Isobug:

Because he too did not win. Does that answer your question?
Everybody should just keep quiet so that next dispensation you will still rig and expect people to keep quiet as usual. Because you are benefiting you don't want any other person to talk. That's the one Nigeria you claim
oga you lost fair and square

Obi is a dummy if not he should have listened to the calculation he was told not his emotions

Opposition is divided you can't win apc in any way

If obi didn't take PDP 5m+ votes tinubu would be retired now

You can't fight apc alone through the backdoor with Ipob losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by fortunechy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
His table shaking system expired ever since he joined APC
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Lithiumite: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
YoungLionken:
With Reno's political statements, before and after the just concluded general election, is another evidence that heavy vocabularies, well structured grammar, is not an automatic guarantee that you're intelligent. It simply shows that you paid more attention to that aspect, in your school days..

"Yes daddy", and so? Why is everyone bitching about it(🤷‍♂️)? Bishop David Oyedepo is a renowned and well respected man of God, so what's the problem with that, huh!? If Obi had responded otherwise, you and other imps would have said "he is proud, no regard because bishop is Yoruba and he is Igbo"..

Be wise!!!
If that obi had confirmed the authenticity of that leaked tape rather than lie and apologised for being quoted out of context,by now that matter would have long died down but he stupidly took the bait,to tell you that tape was real, oyedepo and winners never came out to debunk it, doesn't that tell you something......he is too predictable and his political adversaries know how to get him exactly where they want him.....he just isn't smart and he is being beaten to his game but he is too dumb to realise this......all his or advisers needs to be fired!!

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Legitisreal: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Zorn:
Are you campaigning for a rerun? Because I don't know why you're going mad over Peter Obi that came "third" lol . Aragbala agbado munching witches.😂😂😂
in a rerun it's between first and second

Obi is toast all round

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Chucks13: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reno you be man.

Reno, Wike, Fayose, Akeredolu and Soludo are men I will always respect for their hard balls.

1 Like

Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Flapp478(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
DMerciful:

Is well
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by SledgeHammerer: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Reno wan finish dem
Re: Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) by Chucks13: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
in a rerun it's between first and second

Obi is toast all round

Bro just leave those obi dreamers who can't understand anything.

I don't know how a fulani muslim president, Muslim and Yoruba Chief Judge, Fulani muslim Minister of Justice, appeal president Fulani so I'm still waiting to see who will annul election and bypass Tinubu a Muslim, in ruling party, the president prefer candidate and bypass Atiku a Muslim and a fulani man and say its obi who deserve the win, I'm still waiting for that mad judge who will say such I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo's Daughter Kiki At Her Cousin's Wedding In Kaduna State - Photos / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.