Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

"Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words (26440 Views)

Samuel Ogbuku: Bayelsa Governor Hails Tinubu For Choice Of NDDC MD / Moghalu Apologises For Calling Obidients 'Barbaric' / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Kog45(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
Moghalu don score own goal. At the appropriate time, we shall revisit this tweet.
Oga just forget, Moghalu can become Obasanjo of 1999 that lost SW and still became President.... Tinubu four years would be based on his KPI. If he failed pls give me Moghalu and see Nigerians voting for him. The man represent real Nigeria not all these ethnic religion politicians that keep on running to fake bishops and real bishop.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by DMerciful(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
WS may have contributed immensely to democracy however their generation failed Nigeria. Youths like Gowon(32yrs), Murtala(28yrs) were determining the course of Nigeria trajectory when we had men of 50-60yrs in the country.

This generation of youths will not allow their generation to continue to ruin the country. We cannot be docile like our parents, we need to be aggressive else they'll continue to ride on our backs
N3TRAL:

I understand that I'm quoting an individual whose first thought about the Nairaland platform is the untimely death of its founder, Seun.

However, you need to learn that Soyinka has done more for democracy than Peter Obi.

When he was about your age, he was incarcerated by a military regime for almost two years. Just before the restoration of our presidential democracy, another military regime wanted him "dead or alive" during his necessary exile from Nigeria.

The venerable statesman has contributed more to Nigerian progress than most of you would ever do- in words and in deeds ; in theory and in practice.

As the heyday of Obidiotism is gradually coming to an end, I am proud that my convictions about the totalitarian movement were genuine and have been proven even to the least objective Nigerian.

One of my fears was the institutionalization of cancel culture. Another one was the giving of villain tags to Nigerian heroes who are not of the Igbo extraction.

I am vindicated for taking a stance against masked fascism.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Corporate2020: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
BadBigot:
Polished unlike the erudite cultist professor with zero class.

Your biological father that has class, please list his life achievements here if he has any

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by ebenholer2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
UNCULTURED(an ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading. an allusion meaningless to the unlettered. AND UNLETTERED( poorly educated or illiterate) MAY BOTH BE WORDS TOO HEAVY TO DESCRIBE A BIGOT, BUT TO BE HONEST THEY ARE SIMPLY AN IGNORAMUS AND DAFT.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Dbestbrest: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
But they were, and still are, and will still be. They are bunch of empty barrels. Very loud to expose their ignorance. They don't read between the lines before they act. They are what you described them to be Prof.

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Pjoe238: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Out of the abundant of heart the mouth speaks. You have said your mind and we have recorded it for you
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Bluntemperor: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Djoel:
Apologies accepted.
We move...

Kingsley,you are forgiven o but don't joined the
Dr Ezeife-Chief Nwanyawun,etc to denigrate the Southwestern people because one day ,you might need them!
The main reasons why Tinubu is being fought left,right and centre is because our South East brothers see Tinubu as usurper of their rights in this election but they should always remember that Democracy is always with 'Choice and Majority 'carried the day!
The earlier we know this ,the better the healing for Nigeria after the Elections!

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by bejeria101(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
He still repeated what he said before but he used bigger English to confuse the Obidient internet mob this time...
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by broadman20: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ireportlive:

Weyrey tutu people left a PhD in Economics and a Deputy Governor of CBN for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate

Hahaha... Mediocres

Give me Eng Umahi, Dr Moghalu, Prof Soludo if Tinubu doesn't perform beyond expectation in 2027

Use Renewed hope Manifesto and action plan as Tinubu's four years KPI... If he delivers 70% re elects him, or everyone should field a candidate

Hahahaha!

You have the mouth to speak trash?

When you abounded a Prof of law for a common international drug Criminal.

I sincerely wonder the love your people have for drug dealers that they are always ready to crown them leaders.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU and Buruji Kashimu comes to mind..... should I mention more?

Abeg go bath before you talk for public next time.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by maintenant: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Oga apologize to yourself....

You should have the IQ and emotional intelligence to know the kind of environment you are operating in., given your social standing...

You have provided ammunition for Tinubu propaganda machine: Your endorsement of the suppression of free speech was the subject of a TVC program a few days ago...

Your penchant for cheap popularity has played into the hands of propagandists and now that the damage has been done you are coming out with an ineffectual apology...

We leave you with contrition...
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by luluman: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
BadBigot:
Polished unlike the erudite cultist professor with zero class.
With all your attacks on the said professor you have not, cannot, will never be 10000000000 miles near his achievement.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ireportlive:

Weyrey tutu people left a PhD in Economics and a Deputy Governor of CBN for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate

Hahaha... Mediocres

Give me Eng Umahi, Dr Moghalu, Prof Soludo if Tinubu doesn't perform beyond expectation in 2027

Use Renewed hope Manifesto and action plan as Tinubu's four years KPI... If he delivers 70% re elects him, or everyone should field a candidate

Under which party did Moghalu contest?

If you are given Eng Umahi, Dr Moghalu, Prof Soludo, can you give specifics as to how Tinubu will perform?

Which hope is Tinubu renewing?

Apart from manifesto, you forgot add that d constitution is also used as KPI.

Did Tinubu do up to 70% of his manifesto as governor of Lagos state between 1999 and 2003?
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by arex4bb: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
No any apology, that's what they are and what the represent
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Ade3131: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Again name one thing obidients have done that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

Or name someone obidients have attacked unprovoked

And get 100k

6 months now no body has said anything

But every day obidients this obidients that

The problem is not about naming one thing.... I can mention 2 on the fly but the major challenge is that you've got no 100k to give or spare. You know it and I know it too. 😜
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by DOM7: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Even Soyinka himself his choice of words are not earning him any respect any longer,he should not misuse the privilege of knowledge and abuse people base on there perspective, he is equally disagreeing with them too so his opinion is not the best and final so don't force it on people.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by tammie24: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2023
mrvitalis:
Again name one thing obidients have done that Tinubu supporters haven't done worse

Or name someone obidients have attacked unprovoked

And get 100k

6 months now no body has said anything

But every day obidients this obidients that
exactly what you are doing right now

Lying!!!

Military Destroy 6 Buffur Camps Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Senate Presidency Campaign Disrupts National Assembly Proceedings / National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari