Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

"Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words (26420 Views)

"Invest In Lagos At Your Own Peril" - Maryanne Moghalu / Samuel Ogbuku: Bayelsa Governor Hails Tinubu For Choice Of NDDC MD / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by onuman: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
fergie001:

Kingsley Moghalu OON

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7642919/soyinka-survived-dictators-he-survive

Apologies taken.

The uncultured people are those who proclaimed it's their turn to be president.

The uncultured people are those who want to have a Muslim succeeding a Muslim as president, thus break the generally accepted norm since 1999, the norm of Christian president after Muslim president and vice versa.

The uncultured people are those who adopted Muslim-Muslim ticket in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

The uncultured people are those who want a straight 24 years of Muslim president of Nigeria with Hashim Shettima as VP to Bola Tinubu.

The uncultured people are those who rented fake Christian Bishops in their plan for their Talinan-like war against Christians in Nigeria.

But go siddon for dirty; Muoghalu.
Is throwing up phrases you didn't understand their meaning how you would have presided over Nigeria if you were given the authority by the voters?
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by BreconHills(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

I understand that I'm quoting an individual whose first thought about the Nairaland platform is the untimely death of its founder, Seun.

However, you need to learn that Soyinka has done more for democracy than Peter Obi.

When he was about your age, he was incarcerated by a military regime for almost two years. Just before the restoration of our presidential democracy, another military regime wanted him "dead or alive" during his necessary exile from Nigeria.

The venerable statesman has contributed more to Nigerian progress than most of you would ever do- in words and in deeds ; in theory and in practice.

As the heyday of Obidiotism is gradually coming to an end, I am proud that my convictions about the totalitarian movement were genuine and have been proven even to the least objective Nigerian.

One of my fears was the institutionalization of cancel culture. Another one was the giving of villain tags to Nigerian heroes who are not of the Igbo extraction.

I am vindicated for taking a stance against masked fascism.

You called it correctly.

The unfortunate thing is that the people poisoned by this particular virus are completely oblivious to its effect on them. They sincerely believe that their thoughts are rational and logical. When called upon to prove any of these things they give empty one liners or abuse.

In truth we should feel some degree of pity for them, they are the flotsam of a new reality- shallow punditry raised to the level of savagery. They are in the US Maga movement and other populist movements worldwide.

Inspite of any understanding of their condition, they need to be met head on before they fully weaponize social discontent into a nazi brownshirt movement. That's where they are headed. Had their candidate won this election, no doubt all citizens would have been required to swear and prove loyalty to "the great leader" in ways great and small.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Sunnyja: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

I understand that I'm quoting an individual whose first thought about the Nairaland platform is the untimely death of its founder, Seun.

However, you need to learn that Soyinka has done more for democracy than Peter Obi.

When he was about your age, he was incarcerated by a military regime for almost two years. Just before the restoration of our presidential democracy, another military regime wanted him "dead or alive" during his necessary exile from Nigeria.

The venerable statesman has contributed more to Nigerian progress than most of you would ever do- in words and in deeds ; in theory and in practice.

As the heyday of Obidiotism is gradually coming to an end, I am proud that my convictions about the totalitarian movement were genuine and have been proven even to the least objective Nigerian.

One of my fears was the institutionalization of cancel culture. Another one was the giving of villain tags to Nigerian heroes who are not of the Igbo extraction.

All these Nairaland kids self. The same man that held a radio station broadcaster at gun point during his youthful days and cause the broadcaster to switch tapes and play his treasonable tapes back then?
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
We understand the hustle.
Keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by abobote: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jealousy will kill this man before his time
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by SisterAnn(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

When will you stop fishing for idiots who were hitherto obscure but now latching on the OBIdient movement to stay relevant?

This Moghalu wished everyday of his life that he was PO and has achieved what PO was able to do in so short a time.
Why do you fish for these idiots?
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Fiscus105(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Then, their Obi was no where to be found, only for him to come and reap where he did not sow.

No wonder he wanted to bring hard earned democracy down just because he was rejected at the polls

3 Likes

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by PHIPEX(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

So he now has an unravelled right to insult the populace right? Respect is reciprocal, and selective amnesia will.not be ignored
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by DriveByKiller: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

you have a wasted education nonetheless
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Edd76: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man is Jealous of the organic love obidatti attracted and won the election which was cornered by criminal element. On the part of Wole Soyinka I see a pinch of Jealous in his comment, trying to create relevance, we don't need him, no wonder Keyamo lambasted him last time , this country need a realist
and not a backstabber that prefer the old and useless order continuity.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Edd76: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man is Jealous of the organic love obidatti attracted and won the election which was cornered by criminal element. On the part of Wole Soyinka I see a pinch of Jealousy in his comment, trying to create relevance, we don't need him, no wonder Keyamo lambasted him last time , this country need a realist
and not a backstabber that prefer the old and useless order continuity.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
God uses the unqualified 3rd class.... to do his things... Zombies and some frustrated skulls...

Take Note...!!
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Och77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
A
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by blowjob: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
DIS NA ANOTHER USELESS FELLOW grin grin grin

NOBODY GIVES A Bleep, grin grin

USELESS BASTARDS
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by manmade(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
What do you expect at this moment ? They are all looking for cheap political patronages and appointments , few months from now they would be back on social media to condem the same people they are canvasing for especially when they are scheme out in the sharing of the juicy appointments.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by prettyliz(f): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Corn247:
Truth is bitter, they are savages and uncultured.
And the soul called educated ones can't look beyond their Tribalism...😕😕..what's then the benefit of their education...
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
People are fighting for their future and some bst are calling them fascism and uncultured
which future that Obi that came third must be president by force or what??

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
People are fighting for their future and some bst are calling them fascism and uncultured
which future that Obi that came third must be president by force or what?? ... Matter is in court why can't pple like datti Ahmed wait than try to say tinubu should not be sworn in... Is there any law that says we should wait till court up to supreme Court pass judgement before giving legitimacy to tinubu presidency?? Even Atiku that came second is not making much noise...

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Izongdave(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
why does every misfiring have to be Obi's doing? and you have to measure him with the Prof. when you could have simply rally exposed individuals like the latter for the oval office, you're shamelessly comparing Obi who's crime was merely attempting to up the standard. perhaps you were blindfolded by your bigotry. It's even unbelievable that your likes are so gullible to think Obi or the Obidient, whom some of you also tag a religious or Igbo agenda could wield such power to make Nigeria a totalitarian state when Buhari with all his religious extremist for supporters and in its high numbers couldn't achieve same
N3TRAL:

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by zachanalysis: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

My brother why dignify fools with responses. These guys are filled with hate and logic seems to be stranger to them. Ignore them like a pack of shit.....

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
He was right the first time.

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by N3TRAL: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Izongdave:
why does every misfiring have to be Obi's doing? and you have to measure him with the Prof. when you could have simply rally exposed individuals like the latter for the oval office, you're shamelessly comparing Obi who's crime was merely attempting to up the standard. perhaps you were blindfolded by your bigotry

I compared him because he was enjoying appointments and contracts from dictatorial regimes when others were on exile to restore democracy.

He has stated some of those privileges military regimes gave him.

https://www.nairaland.com/7567229/peter-obi-explains-how-abacha
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Asour: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Didn't he also hold a radio station Ransome at gunpoint?

Or is that another?

He's a brilliant/great intellectual. But he's criticizing issues that are WAY beneath the things he himself did in the face of perceived injustices.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/10/15/flashback-55-years-ago-wole-soyinkas-ibadan-radio-station-invasion-and-why-court-set-him-free/amp/
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Diligence: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Corn247:
Truth is bitter, they are savages and uncultured.

These epithets fit MC Oluomo, BAT & Bayo Adenuga... don't u think so?
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by ComeToJesus: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Almost every Nigerian has gone bunkers already...

The ones whose case has gone really bad will be the first to say they are not among the 'wereys'
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by CLATHRIN: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
fergie001:

Kingsley Moghalu OON

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7642919/soyinka-survived-dictators-he-survive

I take it that this coward intentionally wants to attack Obi but is hiding behind the mask of his supporters. Why do I think so?
What will his opinion add to the conversation about the so called "uncured and unlettered" supporters of obi? To what end is his tale and it's promulgation?

Are some of Tinubu's supporters not uncultured and unlettered? Why single out Obi's supporters. In a while, I expect this coward to be nominated or lobby for a nomination for a ministerial position in the incoming government. Those intentions will not be hidden for long. For him to pick obi as a soft target to win the sympathy of anybody for pecuniary reasons is testament to his character as a person.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Even bandits and boko haram will tell you they are fighting for their future as well. That you thought this is the way to go about fighting for your supposed "future" further corroborates Prof Wole Soyinka's statement.

For the fact that many Obidents believes that their opinion is superior and the only thing that must stand, and will do and say anything to make it stand, and that their way is the only way everyone must think because it's the only way that will lead to the country of their dream, is fascist!

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Levels2(f): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by TalkingBird: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
People should stop all this distraction. There is stinking and stinging poverty and hunger.

They want to stop "fresh" doctors from leaving, prepare them and let them go after 5 years when they become experienced. Nothing about the decay, rot, and death everywhere and every day. Even though there is money to reduce the suffering.

Oh pls they should help us reduce the suffering.

Oh father let your Kingdom come please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Identity Card To Complement Voters Card-buhari / Nigerians In New York Celebrate Independence On The Streets. Photos / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.