Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

PHOTOS: Man, Wife Bag Doctorate Degree Same Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: Man, Wife Bag Doctorate Degree Same Day (229 Views)

I Found A Hotel Key In My Pregnant Wife’s Bag. / See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / Help!! I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man, Wife Bag Doctorate Degree Same Day by ssoofftt(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
A Nigerian man and his wife bagged a Doctorate Degree on the same day from the College of Medicine at the University of Nigeria.

A Facebook user, Priscillia Ugbagba, disclosed this on Friday,

Sharing the man’s testimony he wrote, "My testimony. My greatest achievement ever. 2 Phd's bagged in one day.

"My wife and I successfully defended our Ph.d today at the Department of Anatomy, College of medicine, University of Nigeria.

" It has been a very long journey that started almost 5 years ago, in midst of it we got married and gave birth to our son.
"Challenging and daring as the big dream of both couple pursing a phd is, we over came. I will leave the long story for tomorrow.🙂. I introduce to you Dr. and Dr. (Mrs). Oviosun. #TeamNeverGiveUp."

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02g2j8KFBYUxpYsxBhVSzYEa59ZvGZrVozVAa1TVroTu6W9cZXHwmWnjgWivNcwMkZl/?app=fbl

(1) (Reply)

Your Life And The Society, Questions That Need Answers / Coping Mechanism In Nigeria / How To Find Love Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.