Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba (39295 Views)

Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee / Sunday Igboho Will Soon Be Arrested For Constituting Nuisance / APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by obembet(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
When did we start deporting from state to state in Nigeria?

Some of these governors don't even know the law.

Peter obi started it 2023
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ukaface(f): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2023
omniwater:

Stupid constitution created by land grabbing Igbo coup plotters when they abolished regional government.

Tinubu will return us back to the independence constitution our forefathers agreed upon.

If you do anyhow in my land then, you will deported to your potopoto capital of the world.

One Nigeria my ass.

Ndi ala!
Sorry o
I had to read the guy’s post you quoted and I read this your reply
grin grin grin grin grin Guy, did you read to comprehend what he said at all? Or you just love showing this funny but pitiable side of yourself??

Na harmless question I ask o
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by hardbody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You can be returned back home when you constitute a nuisance in another man's land. This is the least the host govt can do to avoid your host taking laws into their own hands.

The solution is to respect your hosts. If you do not you are playing with fire. Respect your hosts.

There is a relationship termed as symbiotic. That is what every person in Lagos shares with the next person. Lagos remains no man's land. The aworis and ijeguns etc who are aboriginal to Lagos are not even claiming the town like my fellow visitors from Ogun, Kwara, Oyo, etc.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by goodnessme1(f): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
chaddy16:
Nawa oooo. God bless the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.
Yes and also punish tribe that attack other tribes just to stop them from voting in Lagos.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
That means a lot of hausas and Yorubas are in trouble if we are to do this nationwide
Yorubas and Hausas don't misbehave in a strange land not to talk of poke nosing in their host political affairs, some tribes don't know how to live with people, even in their place how many strangers dare misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
When did we start deporting from state to state in Nigeria?

Some of these governors don't even know the law.

Ask Obi who started it as a governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by kenex4ever(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You can be returned back home when you constitute a nuisance in another man's land. This is the least the host govt can do to avoid your host taking laws into their own hands.

The solution is to respect your hosts. If you do not you are playing with fire. Respect your hosts.
You are deranged. Igbos don beg, prpbably that lady may be having mental issues.
Street begging is a normal thing for yorubas
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by ProblemChild1: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2023
GetSenseNow:

All this rubbish of "accommodation", are you giving them houses for free? Aren't they paying rent, buying land and building houses? Imagine someone from a region where skulls are mined as a way of generating IGR dey here dey cap rubbish.
Don't mind those useless skull miners. People are busy mining gold, while they're busy mining human skulls grin grin cursed animals grin cheesy
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by JAWBONE(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

They have realised that Delta state is not Igbo land.
Igbo land ended across the River in Anambra state,we iserkiri, Isoko, urhobo, ijaw and ika owns Asaba

**Delta State

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by onuman: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

RESOURCE CONTROL.
-------‐-------------------------
Foxy,
THE SOLUTION IS IN RETURN TO REGIONAL GOVERNMENT SYSTEM WITH RESOURCE CONTROL.

THE SOLUTION IS NOT IN GETTING PROCEEDS FROM CRUDE OIL AND GAS DEPOSITS IN THE NIGER DELTA, BUT USE MORE OF THE PROCEEDS TO BUILD SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURES IN THE SW AND NORTHERN REGION.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by EmiDon11: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
Yorubas and Hausas don't misbehave in a strange land not to talk of poke nosing in their host political affairs, some tribes don't know how to live with people, even in their place how many strangers dare misbehave.
wetin fulani herdsmen dey do for ondo state, abi dem no be foriegners?

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Amopeekun(f): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2023
What do you mean by, "if we can't tolerate...?"

There's a level to which everything and everyone can permit and allow. Because we are one country does not mean we should not respect ourselves, our neighbors and hosts wherever we find ourselves.

I understand that there are different laws in different states of USA (I may be wrong though). This means once you leave your comfort zone, you have to respect me as your new host. Is it not the same America again?

Haha!
Respect people's way of life and their beliefs. I don't think it is that difficult now. Live in peace with them and prosper too!

'WE DO NOT PEE IN OUR TROUSERS AROUND HERE, IT IS TABOO', written boldly as you enter a new place. If you do where you are coming, respect yourself, respect your host and pee accordingly. Once you go back home, you can pee anywhere.

Should we break up the whole country because you DON'T WANT TO RESPECT YOURSELF?

HAHA!
JohnBullMySon:
I'm not an obi supporter. All I said applies to ibos too.

If we can't tolerate in this country then we need to separate cos we ain't doing ourselves any good.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by EmiDon11: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2023
obembet:

Peter obi started it 2023
source?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by twilliamx(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Deport is not the right word. It was an expense paid free trip back home to support an unrepentant beggar from Anambra. The trip was funded by the govt for humanitarian reason.

That reckless hate filled Igbo man in Ajao estate threatening his Yotuba hosts will eventually be shipped back home by LASG.
check my signature for free stuffs!

That's how the media stokes problems in the country with sensational headlines just to trend
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by luluman: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
chaddy16:
Nawa oooo. God bless the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.
YORUBA for LIFE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by luluman: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Deport is not the right word. It was an expense paid free trip back home to support an unrepentant beggar from Anambra. The trip was funded by the govt for humanitarian reason.

That reckless hate filled Igbo man in Ajao estate threatening his Yotuba hosts will eventually be shipped back home by LASG.
check my signature for free stuffs!
If you say "shipped " you give am class, he will be "trucked" back to his land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Princedapace(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The Hausa beggars that litter the entire country, how far?
I have met a lot of yoruba beggars too and I have helped some too.
We too mumu for this country especially when it concerns igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Princedapace(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
That means a lot of hausas and Yorubas are in trouble if we are to do this nationwide

Exactly what I'm saying. Look at how they are having orgasm on this thread now. Lol
I can't count how many yoruba beggars and hausa beggars that I have seen.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Princedapace(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

What concerns Hausa and Yoruba.
How many time have you seen Hausa and Yoruba misbehaving in another man's land

What did they say she did? She begged, right? Aren't there yoruba beggars and Hausa beggars across the country?
I want to understand what misbehaving means to u

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by casualobserver: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2023
I thought they said there are no ibo beggars? That said, this idea of “deportation” is ridiculous!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by kings59: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2023
If only Niaraland knows how many people that have killed with fake news, how they turned educated graduates to beasts online, how they instigated tribalism and regional crisis.

I always tell people, it's not all about now, it's about the future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by coputa(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2023
This deportation is political one.we have hundreds of fulanis from Niger republic begging and constituting nuisance in Asaba,but Okowas government feigned
blind eyes and pretend not to see them, ostensibly not to offend his master at the top.The untouchable tribes are in hundreds constituting nuisance in virtually all the state in the federation but they are untouchable because of the Hausa/Fulani affiliation.Psycophants in power.
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Carlylepneuma: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Deport every Igbo screwdriver face causing nuisance in ur various states it time to show dem mofo de can't survive a day in there unproductive red muddy sand of a land

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by toclemmy(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2023
totit:
Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

https://reportgist.com/okowa-deports-anambra-woman-for-constituting-nuisance-in-asaba/

How can this foolish news make front page? Wetin concern Okowa with this kind of inconsequential matter? Well, something good for some idiots to jerk off to . As long as it’s not against their lord and savior
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Sermwell(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

If they grant you your Biafra by Saturday, on Sunday morning you will be begging for them to give you visa to Lagos. Shameless economic beggars.
This madman may not even be from Lagos ohh! cheesy cheesy

How do you guys even do these things? People are out there doing business with each other irrespective of tribe but you're here fooling yourself. Did you see when Tinubu visited Elumelu? cheesy grin That's the reason why Nigeria can't break up when Yoruba are now doing business and even married to Igbos! It is the fools like you that are losing out grin cheesy

I really like what these politicians are doing to senseless fellows like you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2023
hardbody:

There is a relationship termed as symbiotic. That is what every person in Lagos shares with the next person. Lagos remains no man's land. The aworis and ijeguns etc who are aboriginal to Lagos are not even claiming the town like my fellow visitors from Ogun, Kwara, Oyo, etc.
ode
Listen to yourself, the aworis sound like chinedu for your hear, is still within the yoruba context, oyo govt can never dépôt à Ondo man, yoruba too wise bro. Why can't you go to a national TV and announce that Lagos is a no mans land, better still use your twitter handle.
Oshi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Simplythebest: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2023
Making something small a big deal. Even in Europe people beg. You guys should stop acting stupid
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Tymk: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Wickedness . Wasn't he also begging for votes?
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2023
EmiDon11:
wetin fulani herdsmen dey do for ondo state, abi dem no be foriegners?
it happens everywhere in Nigeria even in hausa land, Fulani dealt with them
Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by Herbiodun09: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Beggars dey owerri park make dem go empower them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba by seeyounow1: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2023
the oil field they paying delta state are in ondo state. ondo own the oil field they are paying derivation to delta state.

most of the oil field are not in delta state but they are in ondo state. but delta state is been paid for it
Ondo state is the largest producer of oil in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Adeleke Forged Certificates, Oyetola Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.