Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Why I Prefer To Help A Stranded Man Than A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Prefer To Help A Stranded Man Than A Woman (384 Views)

Thought He Was A Better Man Than My Husband Until We Did It* / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer To Help A Stranded Man Than A Woman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Now have you ever been approached by a woman on the road to ask for money to go to “soso and so” place. They are never straight forward. They be like I am going to “Oshodi” sometimes the mofos don’t even say please like say their papa work money put for your hand. I use to pass that Ikeja computer village and those women will say I should buy water for them but I know if I give them the exact amount N100 you will see the look of disappointment in their eyes like I asked for water and you are giving me the exact amount.

These creatures should realize that not everyone like people beating around the bush. Go straight to the point and say “good day/evening/afternoon please I’m going to Ikeja and I’m stranded as I do not have cash with can you help me with N500” if the person has he will give. But no they will come like their father kept some money with you and they want to collect it from you back they be like “bros I’m going to Oshodi” and just expect you to dip hands in your pocket and give them money because they are wearing one stupid tight dress flaunting their dirty yansh and they feel since I’m seeing yansh I should lose my head and collect disrespect and still reward them for it undecided

A man will go straight to the point tell you what he wants if you get give am if you no get no problem. E go still hail u for road another day. But it’s no the same with this leeches and I blame simps for spoiling these b*tches without repair by rewarding them for being rude and disrespectful just because they are wearing one tight dress and flaunting their smelly yansh. Rubbish undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer To Help A Stranded Man Than A Woman by helinues: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Walahi I would prefer to help fellow guys without having any expectations than be reckless with ladies who have nothing to offer

I am not disrespecting my ladies but there are some of them that don't even have anything at their oblanganta

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer To Help A Stranded Man Than A Woman by Birdbyrde440: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
RenegadeX:
Now have you ever been approached by a woman on the road to ask for money to go to “soso and so” place. They are never straight forward. They be like I am going to “Oshodi” sometimes the mofos don’t even say please like say their papa work money put for your hand. I use to pass that Ikeja computer village and those women will say I should buy water for them but I know if I give them the exact amount N100 you will see the look of disappointment in their eyes like I asked for water and you are giving me the exact amount.

These creatures should realize that not everyone like people beating around the bush. Go straight to the point and say “good day/evening/afternoon please I’m going to Ikeja and I’m stranded as I do not have cash with can you help me with N500” if the person has he will give. But no they will come like their father kept some money with you and they want to collect it from you back they be like “bros I’m going to Oshodi” and just expect you to dip hands in your pocket and give them money because they are wearing one stupid tight dress flaunting their dirty yansh and they feel since I’m seeing yansh I should lose my head and collect disrespect and still reward them for it undecided

A man will go straight to the point tell you what he wants if you get give am if you no get no problem. E go still hail u for road another day. But it’s no the same with this leeches and I blame simps for spoiling these b*tches without repair by rewarding them for being rude and disrespectful just because they are wearing one tight dress and flaunting their smelly yansh. Rubbish undecided undecided

Weak fathers are the ones raising these women so the women do not have a proper vision/ of what a man really is.

(1) (Reply)

Women Don’t Know What Men Want [PROOF] / Davido Confesses About Having A Son In London" His Name Is Dawson / What To Do When You Experiencing Dryness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.