Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (9319 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2018
kiss kiss
Only If you can be truthful to yourself ladies

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by youngibeh(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2018
HEHEHEHEHE THAT IS SECOND DEATH grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by izzou(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2018
Bros,

To knack no be by muscle. That guy fit be among the 2 minute crew grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticlala am very sure your girl will prefer the man

C'est la Front page bro
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2018
I still prefer bae slim body to this... This is death

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
I still prefer bae slim body to this... This is death
hope am the Bae

My love for you can never run dry bae

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
hope am the Bae
smiley
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
sexybbstar:

smiley
stop smiling na
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Try looking for men who are actually heterosexual then post the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
you must be suffering from downtown disease

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
smileing I do see bae

Divay22 choose
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Divay22(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
smileing I do see bae

Divay22 choose
My future boo
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you must be suffering from downtown disease

That is not a diagnosis I am pointing out something you have overlooked (obviously)
The man is gay
Simple as that
But then you would not know would you?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

My future boo
you are confusing me
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Divay22(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you are confusing me
It's better you don't understand.
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

That is not a diagnosis I am pointing out something you have overlooked (obviously)
The man is gay
Simple as that
you don't have a point

Good day

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Divay22:

It's better you don't understand.
abi
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Diamond23(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
[/color] I don’t need an undertaker lipsrsealed[color=#770077]
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Diamond23:
[/color] I don’t need an undertaker lipsrsealed[color=#770077]
true talk bae
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you don't have a point

Good day
I will
Same to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by VLongstrider(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
Subtle ����
You mean you can tell the sexual orientation of a guy just by looking at him?
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by giftedheart1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
when it is not do or die...
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Amarabae(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
kiss kiss
Only If you can be truthful to yourself ladies
Why will a man like you be having this kind of picture in your phone

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Amarabae:

What's in your mind

Tell me
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by IamD18: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Amarabae:
Insightful question.

Thumps up!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Amarabae:

IamD18:

Insightful question.

Thumps up!
because I be gay with six pack
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
because ladies prefer a masculine man doesn't mean they need men on steroids. Organic muscles are far more attractive than artificial, and if the only thing going on in a man's life is having disproportionate muscles, He would be dumped in a matter of time. Attraction is found in moderation and a balance in other facets of man's life.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by nelson7777: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

The man is gay
Simple as that

wow, this is new, so d guy is gay because he works out
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Follygunners: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
hope am the Bae

Craze dey ur head so... Can't you see she be Yoruba. You no even fear... Guy, level pass level. angry

Go find ur fellow chest-beater, abeg. grin
Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by MissRaine69(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
VLongstrider:

Subtle ����
You mean you can tell the sexual orientation of a guy just by looking at him?
These are pictures I have seen before so it’s nothing to do with what he looks like, the same with the other two images posted asking the same thing. I am on different forums and platforms and the same images were posted there of examples of men who date/like men. And yes I tend to be able to tell if a guy is straight or not.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) by Pusyiter(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
With his head shape, this man is a gay and no doubt comes from SA shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.