Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) (54628 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by StrandedBird: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Make dem help me too !
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by stevups(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But Obi flogged Tinubu blue black in lagos State

That's why he was declared as the Lagos president in just concluded election.... You forgot Babangida statement "it's Zero election, when winner takes all and loser lost everything"
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by DollarMarley247: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Is there any life Asiwaju hasn't touched... What a great and generous man he has always been. Ale iyaebe grin

Emi ti baba o mo ri gan, se free waec si baba lorun...

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing to Africa. If you doubt it ask Thabo Mbeki
metal Dey your head, Abi you nor know weytin you Dey talk.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by cl0r0x: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
You see, it's all about them them and them. How has helping you impacted 200m Nigerians? These mofos want Nigeria to remain like this because it favours them.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by DollarMarley247: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

That's why we are telling you that Obi that has never helped anybody can not have a majority vote... It's mathematically impossible

Asiwaju at 172 years will still flog Obi of now in a general election... Ore ni ore ma nwoto ati wipe abo loore
On a normal election or inec Selection. Have you seen any country declaring election result at midnight and the electoral body will ask a candidate to go to court

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Hychineson(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Because he helped you that's why you decided to throw the truth to the ground? God will surely judge all of you.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by randymirrors(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
maasoap:

That's because there are too many baarstards in Lagos state

The basstards now have sense. Though few are still roaming.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by SpatialKing(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

That's why we are telling you that Obi that has never helped anybody can not have a majority vote... It's mathematically impossible

Asiwaju at 172 years will still flog Obi of now in a general election... Ore ni ore ma nwoto ati wipe abo loore

Yes,

Because governance shouldn't be about your friends, relatives and few criminals....
Governance should be about touching the lives of ordinary people
All the people he has helped he has emotionally blackmailed and manipulated to do achieve his bid..

No wonder even as a president candidate he embarrassingly lost his own state.
He never did anything for his people

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by professore(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Kindly interpret that proverb, I like Yoruba proverbs.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubu has helped a lot of people to be honest. Even majority of his nasty critics today have benefitted but they have all turned ingrates.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Chucks13: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Madmohamed123:
ok now see where the problem are coming from.

Baba way no well they shout emeloko

Read or listen first before you comment bikonu.

I stand to say it boldly Tinubu and his Wife has touched so many lives. Sentiment apart so many people are living witness to this and this is why we need a man like him, a man who have passion for people, a man who search for talents and raised them up, a champion maker, a silent bridge builder not someone no one in his own hometown can say he helped him or her but want to creep to Aso Rock to destroy our country along religion and ethnic card.

I don't know Tinubu neither is he my family nor I'm apc but I stand with him he is a destiny helper and not like my own brother that said "Education is not for the poor" but now claiming Saint.

My opinion, my choice if not ok for you pls read and waka pass.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

how did he help your family, pls tell us let's know
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by MikeofAfrica: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Asiwaju was a former governor of Lagos. Hence Lagosians know him very well.

If he is truly a generous man that assist people without getting anything in return, then he can never loss Lagos to Peter Obi.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by manchyme: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I was only reminding you of that fact

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos/Abuja no doubt.
To me, Obi achieved that due to the fact that he's younger and Nigerian intellectuals are tired of the old leaders. They want to try something different but Tinubu still manage to win by majority. And you know what they say, majority carries the vote.
What Obi needs now is to look at those places he lost, go back to the drawing board, and plan for the next four years how to conquer those places.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by gotnel: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
the werey is yet to touch my life o
I
I need Lagos millions
Good, positive response and feedback will help you get help from Tinubu.
Just be positive
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by bdon12: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Is there any life Asiwaju hasn't touched... What a great and generous man he has always been. Ale iyaebe grin

Emi ti baba o mo ri gan, se free waec si baba lorun...

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a blessing to Africa. If you doubt it ask Thabo Mbeki
Jst incase u dnt know,Pablo escobar offered to bail his country frm debt n he was luved n respected in his town.He was more like a God in his town.
Wit all this said,Pablo was a cartel boss more powerful than d president..he killed more people than he saved n wen he did help it was for expected future reciprocity. TINUBU IS STILL A THIEF N EX DRUG KINGPIN

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by 40BGvm: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Coming from a wash up professor?…where is your mojo? did you lost it ? Sounding like who’s under threat…what has batified got on you that made you adore him overnight…you need to speak up.

Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by onuman: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Blue black. Sotay, Tinubu's benefactor, Wole Soyinka, got confused and fails to see that Tinubu cannot be sworn in as president because INEC changed election regulation midway in the election process.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Hessem: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Tell us how Tinubu have helped your ashawo mother. We are listening.
Start....
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by ObiORBiafra: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
professore:
Kindly interpret that proverb, I like Yoruba proverbs.
I will interpret what I said roughly. I'm not that English savvy.

Favor follows favor plus favor always return
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Klington: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
maasoap:

What did you expect before? To support your supreme monkey with croaked voice? grin grin grin
Yes, daddy

The fraud of a Prof was f00ling himself and people like you how he fought Abacha for democracy. Obi's candidacy has really made us want to hear Abacha's side of the story, because everything now clearly shows it's all about Selfish and personal interest
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by HilcomTech(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Throwback:
When democratic activists across all tribes who fought the military junta are discussing those who supported the struggle, Tinubu's name keeps popping up.

Atiku was nowhere to be found then, while Obi was an appointee of the Dictator Abacha.

Tinubu has pad his dues and laid the foundation to his eventual presidential victory.

Obi was basically Abacha's boy during the time when Soyinka, Tinubu Falana etc were fighting for democracy.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Jojomo: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
My dear erudite professor. I wish you long life
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by SharpD: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mccullum:
Tinubu naturally nice and kind to whoever comes across him. He's a blessing to mankind.

May God bless our next president.

Just like he was naturally nice and kind to Ambode even when Ambode refused to grant him free access to Lagos treasury.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by abah52: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Menclothing:
Which life have Atiku and Obi touch I want to
See

Please don't compare an honest business man like Peter Obi with a drug baron.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by donjahsy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Obi helps the poor masses and not his fellow rich people.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Really

You guys really overrate this Tinubu 😂

Peter Obi achieve this feat without a single governor and State apparatus at his beck and call.
This is what Tinubu can never and will never achieve

Peter Obi is bigger than Tinubu in all ramifications

100% true.

And without rigging or spending billions.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by onlyboyson(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Because BAT have helped you some years back ,you decide to support evil
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even obi can't denied tinubu hasn't helped him
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Menclothing: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
abah52:

Please don't compare an honest business man like Peter Obi with a drug baron.
Convicted in which court ?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by HITsquad: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ooops! Drop the mic bro!

That simple statement ended the entire debate and argument before it even started. It's like you don't like long fights lol.. T.K.O kind of boxer? grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) by Resolute911: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
That's your own cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Governors Who Can Perform Presidential Functions If Given Opportunity / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video)