Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade (67065 Views)

Sexually Abused And Sodomized Children Inside Maiduguri Maximum Security Prison / Military Shuts Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Brothels / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by KaptainAfrika: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Any light skinned Nigerien babe there ? I said Nigerien meaning from Niger Republic...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.
Make them connect me na
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by dauntless15(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bahamas95:
I always laugh when I hear people say those hijab wearing people are very decent because of the way they dress. You will see them bashing christian girls for dressing indecently but they're worse than the girls they criticize.

Southerners dey learn for àshawo work compared to wetin those hijab people dey do. Middle belt own dey another level, fvck be like food for dem. I nor fit talk wetin my eyes see for Benue.

Useless people!

The way you lie ehn, you didn't see anything in benue you preek, I have lived there for years, infact most of my childhood, there's prostitution everywhere in Nigeria, don't blow stuff out of proportion for cheap attention.

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by CSTRR: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Look at the condition of the north.

A totally hopeless place.

And they still have enough room to hate the likeliest presidential candidate to have enough courage, integrity and patriotism to change their condition and carry out necessary reforms, especially in the lives of the very poor and children.

Anyway, I leave them to their fate.

It's not my business.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Truedreams19: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.

If you stay around Abacha road.. Let's hang out tgen.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by iheanyi40(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rahkman:
na this hijab babes I dey knack steady for Abuja most of them na displaced ppl I dey pity dem but man must knack
abeg where I fit see those kind babes 4 abj, I de new 4 d town and konji just de whyne me
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Lamanii22(f): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Emir8:
The level of prostitution in the north is higher than that of the south but many people are not aware. Some girls inside hijab are taking more than 20 gbolas a day.

Nawa ooo… they should just stop forcing them to wear hijab then

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Babathanks(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Printerscanner:

All the Anambra and Edo girls in hotels all over the world prostituting nko? Is it Biblical Laws that created them?
That’s different. Southerners can do all those things for money because there is money inside. Northern girls are not like that, Islamic terrorist causes all this rubbish, I stay in the north and I understand better more than u
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Edusouls(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Northern Nigeria is gone for life, southwest is on life support , south south is completely ruined, south east is the last man standing

3 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Hausa girls Sabi knack
Yoruba Muslims na the worst
Igbo girls na hookup ( all about the money)
Beneue girls go knack you up and down
Awka ibom girls go knack you day/night
Owerri girls ( money money)
Calabar girls go give you confirm knacking
Rivers girls go give you hardcore knacking
Abia girls are very useless
Benin girls go knack you SHEGE
Warri and rivers go give you hot knack

Really? How did you arrive at your conclusions?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Awise09(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

I always search items on but don't know how customers patronizing rate is.

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lereinter(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
buhari will tackle insecurity, osinbajo will handle economy

The duo did worst

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by matm: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
limcar:
i fit see decent gal for nasarawa. I dey look for wife

They can bear you kids.But when d kids grow, their waywardness will cut ur life short
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Ads push your product or service to clients and future prospective ads

So you are creating awareness

Other places you can advertise

Whatsapp tv, FB group, twitter

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
finallybusy:
The point is I have a life outside Nairaland.
and I don't have abi rubbish
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lereinter(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
gloryman91:
Only full Shariah system can reduce this rubbish.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Pilopher: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
matm:

They can bear you kids.But when d kids grow, their waywardness will cut ur life short

How they want take wayward , you train them
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lereinter(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:

You are very correct, the aftermath effect of war and insurgency

Their parents have been maimed, injured etc

In a country like nigeria they have little options than to turn to vices

Their male counterparts become kidnappers, thieves etc

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Rahkman: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
iheanyi40:
abeg where I fit see those kind babes 4 abj, I de new 4 d town and konji just de whyne me
carry ur leg waka go lingu crescent for night that aminu kano road down to beer barn u go see them with hijab e get anoda place for garki u fit check that ashawo thread
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Emperor5:
If some of them made 20k to 30k in a day as they claim for 3yrs and still counting in the dirty act that means it's not poverty that keeps them in prostitution but illiteracy, with little money a Lady can acquire skill and become useful to the society.
I think government should make education free and compulsory at least to the high level especially north to curb upcoming surge of immorality across the country

Thank you o, I wonder why no one had commented on this... They sometimes make up to 20k/30k on a good day and no where did they say they share the money with someone or hand it over to someone

Abeg, wetin them dey use the money do? Them no dey pay house rent, them no dey buy Brazilian wig, them no dey go high class restaurant... Na to just paint face like primary school students artwork dey Waka about in groups

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ggood: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
limcar:
i fit see decent gal for nasarawa. I dey look for wife
which State are u from
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ggood: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I swear to God, women dey, wife material, they are even ready to convert to your religion. All they want is peace of mind and stability
bro part of lafia are you talking about
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by cuulausk(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
opamoses1:

Anywhere you have a big conservative society, such evils from the past will always linger around.

Dem Kuku dey there. Anywhere ilegal business day, trust to find Igbos.

You should know better that these names most times are just fake names to cover up the real identity of the pipu giving the narratives stories

3 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ggood: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nice2023:

When I served in the north,young girls move around hawking sex.

They will knock at ur gate.

I saw it,it happened real life.
which state was that
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Osoboshi: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:

abeg which part of Nasarawa state
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:

You are saying pure facts bruhhhhh

When i was in Niger state took , Dem Boku......free of charge ooooo they will stay with you and birth for you sef

Òmò e be many things

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
But we wey dey Maiduguri no too dey see this things happening the way it's talked about here.

Tho that Baga road and Shagari low cost na den of criminality and every every

Wetin you dae do for Maiduguri
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by izubext007: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
The most painful thing is that our selected vice is from the same Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by REALretep(m): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
IyaTola:
Before BH it been there
Really?
But definitely not this bad... juvenile sex trade is unthinkable in a sane society
At worst, there should be juvenile marriage... not juvenile sex trade
Have you lived in Maiduguri before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.