Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade (67138 Views)

Sexually Abused And Sodomized Children Inside Maiduguri Maximum Security Prison / Military Shuts Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Brothels / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Gerrard59(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.

Nigerian elites have forsaken those girls. I keep saying it: Nigerian men, collectively, are failures. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

This doesn't happen in Singapore or Chile or Taiwan.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by okoloto: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2023
Those wicked northern politicians keep their people down for political manipulation. A man that has no education understands nothing and much easy to manipulate. Just as APC made some yorubas in Lagos think that the Igbos will take over Lagos if the allow gbadebo to win the election. The learned yorubas understood differently but for people like where the belle face.

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by vislabraye(m): 1:05am On Apr 09, 2023
Rahkman:
yes come aminu kano opposite uba bank

its not Agape ?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by alezzy13: 1:36am On Apr 09, 2023
Very disturbing news 🥺😣

4 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by clockwisereport: 3:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.

It is the same everywhere in the nation. Come to Enugu here and see things for yourself. I wanted to write about it but later lost interest. Every nook and cranny is filled with "Guest houses". These are simply brothels in disguise. The worst thing be say if you see the girls during the day, you no go know say dem be ashawo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ogbs2020: 4:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Are decent girls in onitsha.

Some one help out
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by meetmohammed(m): 4:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
And professor Zulum will come and claim that he is doing well in Borno and then hope to become president one day
Baba that man dey try make we no use the small bad small the planty good
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by DaddyCash: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2023
Many Vaseline youths will run to the North to test-run their preek with this news oh.

See free toto everywhere you go!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Birniwa(m): 5:46am On Apr 09, 2023
Nothing like this is happening in Maiduguri or anywhere near its province. I don't know what this mischievous/callous writer is trying to achieve but one thing I'm certain; the pigs reading and believing this shitty story are dumber than the beings from 5th century, nothing short of that.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by SleekyP(m): 6:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Birniwa:
Nothing like this is happening in Maiduguri or anywhere near its province. I don't know what this mischievous/callous writer is trying to achieve but one thing I'm certain; the pigs reading and believing this shitty story are dumber than the beings from 5th century, nothing short of that.
angry
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 6:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Which side for Nasarrawa state abeg?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sheriffindy(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Ok na, you don see am now.
SamuelAnyawu:
But we wey dey Maiduguri no too dey see this things happening the way it's talked about here.

Tho that Baga road and Shagari low cost na den of criminality and every every
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by lomprico(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria is still a big crime scene

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by IyaTola: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
I stayed in Maiduguri for 8yrs
REALretep:
Really?
But definitely not this bad... juvenile sex trade is unthinkable in a sane society
At worst, there should be juvenile marriage... not juvenile sex trade
Have you lived in Maiduguri before?
it's been bad but on code after BH insurgency, it went exponential pronounced. There's a place in Ojo LGA in Lagos, you will be shocked not see what these little Hausa girls do, where did they learn it from?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sheriffindy(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Cos...actually it is. This post was an expository eye opener for many people.

North is the highest in terms of prostitution, worst of it all under age prostitution at its peak.
OGHENAOGIE:
the way some of u type like South itself is eldorado... Trivializing issues makes no sense... Don't we have these things written here spread across Nigeria... Why act like North is the Most desolate place on Earth...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by labi1977(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
okoloto:
Those wicked northern politicians keep their people down for political manipulation. A man that has no education understands nothing and much easy to manipulate. Just as APC made some yorubas in Lagos think that the Igbos will take over Lagos if the allow gbadebo to win the election. The learned yorubas understood differently but for people like where the belle face.

Pele if you don't like being in Lagos you can return to your village and develop it to heaven, complete with angels and ugm priests . grin grin tnx.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by whippersnapper(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Nice2023:

When I served in the north,young girls move around hawking sex.

They will knock at ur gate.

I saw it,it happened real life.
which state please
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Nice2023:

When I served in the north,young girls move around hawking sex.

They will knock at ur gate.

I saw it,it happened real life.

Haba calm down na.

Which state dem go dey knock your gate for sex again cheesy
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2023
sheriffindy:
Cos...actually it is. This post was an expository eye opener for many people.

North is the highest in terms of prostitution, worst of it all under age prostitution at its peak.
is alright continue with ur trivial posting...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2023
matm:

They can bear you kids.But when d kids grow, their waywardness will cut ur life short

Hmmm, I dey really think of spending my leave for there oh, or maybe that Maiduguri wey be the topic of this thread.

Na bandits for road dey fear me.

Maybe I go just take flight be that
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2023
Rahkman:
carry ur leg waka go lingu crescent for night that aminu kano road down to beer barn u go see them with hijab e get anoda place for garki u fit check that ashawo thread

How much dem dey nack dem overnight, make dem no go barb hair for me cheesy
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2023
halaqasa:

You are saying pure facts bruhhhhh

When i was in Niger state took , Dem Boku......free of charge ooooo they will stay with you and birth for you sef

Òmò e be many things

Chai, una don really enjoy for this life oh, even Niger State? Choi!

My options of state to spend my leave just dey increase.

You can't believe that since November last year when I enter back to Lagos, na only once I don fvck, and na very rubbish fvck wey I regret, since then, I just dey drown myself with alcohol.

This Lagos na rubbish walahi, even with your money, na rubbish dem go still give you Bleep...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2023
halaqasa:

You are saying pure facts bruhhhhh

When i was in Niger state took , Dem Boku......free of charge ooooo they will stay with you and birth for you sef

Òmò e be many things

So how much you go come dey give them so?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2023
IyaTola:
I stayed in Maiduguri for 8yrsit's been bad but on code after BH insurgency, it went exponential pronounced. There's a place in Ojo LGA in Lagos, you will be shocked not see what these little Hausa girls do, where did they learn it from?

Omoor meen, abeg hook me up with that Ojo parole na. I don really miss Hausa chicks oh...

How much dem dey straff dem overnight sef abeg?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2023
2mercy:

Hmmm, I dey really think of spending my leave for Nasarrawa oh, or maybe this Maiduguri.

Now I'm hearing about Abuja too join. Okay na.

Na bandits for road dey fear me.

Maybe I go just take flight be that
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

Chai, una don really enjoy for this life oh, even Niger State? Choi!

My options of state to spend my leave just dey increase.

You can't believe that since November last year when I enter back to Lagos, na only once I don fvck, and na very rubbish fvck wey I regret, since then, I just dey drown myself with alcohol.

This Lagos na rubbish walahi, even with your money, na rubbish dem go still give you Bleep...

Relapsed pussays everywhere
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

So how much you go come dey give them so?

I was too busy with my life back then

I suppose enter back sef ,beep my cousin make him find me one to reproduce some kids

I no get time for marital commitment

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by REALretep(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2023
IyaTola:
I stayed in Maiduguri for 8yrsit's been bad but on code after BH insurgency, it went exponential pronounced. There's a place in Ojo LGA in Lagos, you will be shocked not see what these little Hausa girls do, where did they learn it from?
Hmmmh
Na waa oo

Thanks for sharing
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2023
halaqasa:

I suppose enter back sef ,beep my cousin make him find me one to reproduce some kids

So how much dem dey give them na, you go at least get idea, for you to know sey dem dey free.

Shey make sure sey you test them Wella sha, make dem no go pass disease give your pikin.

And also know, some illnesses are genetic as well
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by mediclife1987(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2023
halaqasa:

Relapsed pussays everywhere

I swear down man
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/investigation-inside-maiduguri-juvenile-sex-trade/

Nlfpmod

Where can I relocate to and stay in Nassarawa that’s safe??. I need to explore
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
halaqasa:

Where’s safe to stay and see these respectful divas in Nassarawa ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.