Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade (67148 Views)

Sexually Abused And Sodomized Children Inside Maiduguri Maximum Security Prison / Military Shuts Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Brothels / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by id4sho(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Corn247: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
It is finished

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by IyaTola: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Is this news? The prostitution going in the northern parts of Nigeria is alarming, the prostitution in southern part of Nigeria is child's play compared what happens in the north. I don't want to talk much but the hypocrisy in the north stick to high heavens

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by isabi2lof: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na there be home of oloshos shocked

But they'll be claiming decency online even homo they've the highest number of them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sisisioge: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! See children of grace! It is well. Will the govt, even at the local govt level claim that they dont know such is happening? Nigeria my country....you failed a lot of people!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by limcar: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo has huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.
i fit see decent gal for nasarawa. I dey look for wife

14 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by gloryman91: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Only full Shariah system can reduce this rubbish.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by EnterpriseMan: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
🤐🤐🤐
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ImadeUReadThis: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
“One of them called Kenneth, a well known person in Maiduguri, has the largest brothel here. The other one is Ifeanyi, who is either a retired or dismissed soldier. The other guy is called Doctor; he works at the teaching hospital. The owner of the brothel inside the Shagari Low-cost community is called Monday.

awon developers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Risingblue008(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Zf
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by RaptorX: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sodom and Gomorrah is child's play compared to this devil playground called Nigeria, ruled by animals in human skins pretending to be leaders.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Sebastine1994(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Shame to all those supporting APC and their evil mission to impoverish the Northern region of this nation. angry

8 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by KanuSE: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Northerners are different.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Printerscanner: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Hausa girls Sabi knack
Yoruba Muslims na the worst
Igbo girls na hookup ( all about the money)
Beneue girls go knack you up and down
Awka ibom girls go knack you day/night
Owerri girls ( money money)
Calabar girls go give you confirm knacking
Rivers girls go give you hardcore knacking
Abia girls are very useless
Benin girls go knack you SHEGE
Warri and rivers go give you hot knack

Others no concern me, bu that one I bolded is what will lead you to early grave. No be we curse your generation.

Now that you have gone round the whole country sleeping away your future, tell us about your biological sisters, how good or bad are they in SEX?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Juju70(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.

You dominit!!! Serious problems dey dis kwantry!

7 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by NobleSeed(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

is worth it bro
Just give a try and any product you sell through there just tell the client to drop a feedback about the product it boost sales too.
peace
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by tete7000(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dialpad:
So many crazy things happening in Northern Nigeria. I assumed due to their religion, such things would never happen there

The men patronizing them should be arrested and charged.

How can you think it's fun sleeping with a 12 or 15 yr old ... that's insane

Your assumption shows you are naive. What other things can terrorism engender by fanaticism breed that what we are seeing?
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Printerscanner: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
And professor Zulum will come and claim that he is doing well in Borno and then hope to become president one day

He should marry all the girls?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Babathanks(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
gloryman91:
Is sharia law that created this mess, don't ask me how I know, I stayed in the north also but am a Yoruba. Too much of conservative Muslims cause war and bread terrorist which resulted to this

6 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Honoredeblazac:
And professor Zulum will come and claim that he is doing well in Borno and then hope to become president one day
How is it his fault
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by chaiks: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
What is actually happening in Nigeria and in some northern states? I am surprised to read this because I know brothel flourish in southern Nigeria. Never knew this also occur among the Muslim folks. Chai. You see, the bad governance and deteriorating state of affairs is deep among the whole Nigerians. The poor girls there no longer care about their future. Government should quickly do something about this.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Printerscanner: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Shame to all those supporting APC and their evil mission to impoverish the Northern region of this nation. angry

You go just die of hypertension. Wole Soyinka that you posted there, tell us anybody in your generation that is near the Big Boss, the professor of other professors.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Printerscanner: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Babathanks:

Is sharia law that created this mess, don't ask me how I know, I stayed in the north also but am a Yoruba. Too much of conservative Muslims cause war and bread terrorist which resulted to this

All the Anambra and Edo girls in hotels all over the world prostituting nko? Is it Biblical Laws that created them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by KanuSE: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
gloryman91:

So what would a Sharia system do in this situation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Nice2023(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:
Walai Aboki Dem

Too Like Fvck grin

If we Convert the level of prostitution in The North To Electricity, Nigeria will have stable light for the next 15yrs.

When I served in the north,young girls move around hawking sex.

They will knock at ur gate.

I saw it,it happened real life.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by NSK4U(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Shanty Town inspirers!
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by amigo1088: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dialpad:
So many crazy things happening in Northern Nigeria. I assumed due to their religion, such things would never happen there

The men patronizing them should be arrested and charged.

How can you think it's fun sleeping with a 12 or 15 yr old ... that's insane

You know not every Muslim follows Islam 100%, right?

and how is Timothy a Muslim name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.