Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade (67134 Views)

Sexually Abused And Sodomized Children Inside Maiduguri Maximum Security Prison / Military Shuts Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Brothels / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sheriffindy(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2023
It's glaring...it's the truth.

DEAL WITH IT.
OGHENAOGIE:
is alright continue with ur trivial posting...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2023
sheriffindy:
It's glaring...it's the truth.

DEAL WITH IT.
so long it makes u Happy continue in ur hypocrisy anyway...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Nice2023:

When I served in the north,young girls move around hawking sex.

They will knock at ur gate.

I saw it,it happened real life.
Which state in North I will like to Serve der
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2023
odinga1of:

Bro I dey feel your parade. How do we connect? jayharry3@gmail.com

Make I get your Digit, cos all this Warri girls shakara too much. And can those girls be controlled to Warri, spend like 2 days n return to Abuja?
Lolz, enter Yahoo nd see Warri girls running to you grin
Yahoo boys in Warri don collect all de girls already grin
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by SugarGirl44(f): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Natbrowny:
Prostitution in one state in northern Nigeria high pass Lagos.

We ain't ready 4 dis convo

But biafra people are leading in this profession sha.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2023
ZolotuaLorenzo:

Where’s safe to stay and see these respectful divas in Nassarawa ?

New Karu
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by halaqasa: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

So how much dem dey give them na, you go at least get idea, for you to know sey dem dey free.

Shey make sure sey you test them Wella sha, make dem no go pass disease give your pikin.

And also know, some illnesses are genetic as well

Depends on who arranges them for you and brainwash the girl Wella

And if you sef cun get better aparte...... She go born for you dae go.

Normal 🤣... Why I no go do health test..... E go be sha
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Namigotalktru: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2023
opamoses1:

Anywhere you have a big conservative society, such evils from the past will always linger around.

Dem Kuku dey there. Anywhere ilegal business day, trust to find Igbos.

That is the point. The owners of the brothels and I can bet you the people trafficking the drugs to these children that would not do this if not drugged up. Those with ears will hear.

The decay that is peddled in other areas by soulless demons may it forever keep them wandering and suffering for eternity.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by clockwisereport: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

How much dem dey nack dem overnight, make dem no go barb hair for me cheesy

Don't ruin your life because of 10 minutes pleasure. HIV is real
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Targeted ads?
Yes
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Nice2023(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Which state in North I will like to Serve der

Serving in the north is good but security concerns has heightened.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Nice2023(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

Haba calm down na.

Which state dem go dey knock your gate for sex again cheesy

I can't lie at my age.

I don't write to impress anyone. I said young girls hawked sex for money going round the neighbourhood in the core north.

I saw it and not them say...poverty is a bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by samesta(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Emir8:
The level of prostitution in the north is higher than that of the south but many people are not aware. Some girls inside hijab are taking more than 20 gbolas a day.

You reminded me of when I was doing my youth service. That was my first time up north. I was going to visit a corper friend and I was passing through a 'lungu' when I noticed one head and four legs in hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sheriffindy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oh Thanks..as long as it bites you in the arse
OGHENAOGIE:
so long it makes u Happy continue in ur hypocrisy anyway...
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
sheriffindy:
Oh Thanks..as long as it bites you in the arse
na u Sabi... Hypocrite
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by badlaw(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ashawao na good work for them
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by odinga1of: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Lolz, enter Yahoo nd see Warri girls running to you grin
Yahoo boys in Warri don collect all de girls already grin

Hahahaha, Yahoo boys don carry all the girls like Hilux.

May God help us non Yahoo boys.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Kingspin(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is the madness the authorities supposed to tackle but no are too is mad. Two madmen.
More than 50 percent of our girls are into one form of prostitution.
And u say is normal
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by biodunid: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
“One of them called Kenneth, a well known person in Maiduguri, has the largest brothel here. The other one is Ifeanyi, who is either a retired or dismissed soldier. The other guy is called Doctor; he works at the teaching hospital. The owner of the brothel inside the Shagari Low-cost community is called Monday.
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by sheriffindy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sabi na u...SORE HATER
OGHENAOGIE:
na u Sabi... Hypocrite
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Spanki(f): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
2mercy:

See this kind of news we are reading, and this country has everything, let God be the Judge!!!
Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Aladdin1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If you live in nassarawa state right now, you can get a girl that would live with you and bear your children free of charge.

I don't mean old women oh, I mean girls with firm breast, and if you can speak hausa a bit, it's a plus. Sex on demand, and the girls are respectful.

I am not promoting sex or anything, I am just explaining the by product of war. These girls are from war torn region of Nigeria. It happens every where, even in Ukraine.

Bishop Sam amaga even had to adopt so many of these children and send them to school before they ended up in the street.

Ashawo and side chick face huge competition from these girls from war region, Go to abacha barrack you will select and run, woman Boku.
Terrible!!! what is the government doing to reintegrate and rehabilitate those people from war-thorn areas?so it means if nigeria is to experience a full scale civil war. na savage the aftermath go be.

1 Like

Re: Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade by Aladdin1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Emir8:
The level of prostitution in the north is higher than that of the south but many people are not aware. Some girls inside hijab are taking more than 20 gbolas a day.
Chai! jesus!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Gretta Vedler Killed By Her Boyfriend. Body Found In A Suitcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.