Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review (42216 Views)

‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by yinkeys(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Shanty Town
Gangs of Lagos

Any difference ?

2 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Feintline: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Who is Olumo mc in the movie?
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by IbileIfe: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2023

3 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by callmevirus(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wetin concern me with gang of Lagos

1 Like

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by bizzibodi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Which Gang of Lagos pass Mc Oluomo and his Boys ati Bat their godfather. angry angry

8 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by CutieKing: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
I knew about this movies few hours ago by my white colleague who told me he watched the movies and started asking me if that's how the life is generally in nigeria.
He took me almost half an hour to debunk this misinterpretation about the quality of life that exist in nigeria.he wasn't even convinced still.
Finally ,I ended up adding....it was just a movie..and the best the producer can do is to make you believe it actually happens.

6 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by kaffybabz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Good movie.
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Raskimonojendor: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
CutieKing:
I knew about this movies few hours ago by my white colleague who told me he watched the movies and started asking me if that's how the life is generally in nigeria.
He took me almost half an hour to debunk this misinterpretation about the quality of life that exist in nigeria.he wasn't even convinced still.
Finally ,I ended up adding....it was just a movie..and the best the producer can do is to make you believe it actually happens.
Gbam..same way I felt. Definitely an over exaggeration of gang violence in Lagos. But it's a fiction and most are just imaginations of the director/producer. The street fight scenes are just a re-enaction of the gangs of New York street fight scenes.

2 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Olatara(f): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
I love the movie! That Kazeem brutal sha, oh Nino! And Yvonne Jedege's final scene was emotional.
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Olatara(f): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
Ok I will try see this movie. If not for anything, for the fact that Black Kamaru is there too. Well that’s what I heard , and I heard his performance there is top notch
Yes it is!
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by ada9ja(f): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Toyin Abraham acted and fount against God fatherism and longetivity of one party in Lagos but in real life she, her support was against what she acted in the movie. I thought movie was for us to learn.

7 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Allisgud: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=mmadu5 post=122385855]stupid and useless movie . animalistic actors and actress .i cant watch movies acted by skull miners peter obi haters[/quote
Everybody on that list are peter obi lover go and verify
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by johnwizey: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Zlatan and black kamaru bodied their roles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by IpobAntidote: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
mmadu5:
stupid and useless movie . animalistic actors and actress .i cant watch movies acted by skull miners peter obi haters

1 Share

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by obowunmi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hannaz:
The way this film is everywhere is making me feel that if it's that good then they won't need to gather influencers to promote it. The promotion no be here

You’re on point boss. Very, very boring movie.

1 Like

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Omofloflo: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
[url][/url]
mmadu5:
stupid and useless movie . animalistic actors and actress .i cant watch movies acted by skull miners peter obi haters

Id!ot, Nairaland is owned by a so called skull miner and i wonder Y u are here. Madu go and create or tell your fellow flatigos to create a platform like Nairaland. Inconsequential people... igbos are not relevant in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Rahkman: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by SacredAmigo: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
May check it out when time permits!
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by BobTarantino: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Marvfem: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
I watched it last night and it is a 65% copy of the "Gangs of New York" with a mix of Lagos settings.

The movie had good cinematography.
pls where did you watch it abeg
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Where are we to watch? Netflix or Amazon?

Philomath1212:

https:///M_Cema

Just see that the link is not going through
Yea ain't going
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by MrBONE2(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
mmadu5:

Mods Aswear ban Da damn Bwana grin

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Philomath1212: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
I watched the movie today...
Didn't like anything there at all...
All the cast no make sense aside Tobi Bakre and
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by chatinent: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
I don't think I have a Prime Video account..
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by peacettw: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
I can see Banky's wife in that poster and that seals it for me. I won't be watching this movie.

1 Like

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by article1: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
mmadu5:
Take it easy, you don't have to be sentimental at all times. How do you determine those who hate Peter Obi and those who love him? You can make your point without been sentimental and insultive. Stop the hate.

2 Likes

Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Philomath1212: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Marvfem:
pls where did you watch it abeg
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Philomath1212: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Where are we to watch? Netflix or Amazon?

https:///M_Cema

Just see that the link is not going through
Re: 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review by Gjc123(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Is everything okay grin

I am pretty sure that his birth was a mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Has Been Evicted From The House, Reveals the possible winner / Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / World's First Foldable MicroLED TV Unveiled With A $400,000 Price Tag (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.