Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt (61099 Views)

Samuel Eto'o: I Prefer Mourinho's Style To Guardiola's / (picture) 13 Years Ago, Zinedine Zidane Headbutted Marco Materazzi / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Harrynight(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

The head butt was during a game…

How can zidane offer his jersey during a match?

This head butt story has so many versions to it with both players saying different things.

Abegi!

They both already had clashes during the game, After the third clash, Materazzi frowned at Zidane and Zidane said: 'I'll give you my shirt later'. Materazzi replied "I'd rather have your sister than the shirt."
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by badoh(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
thesicilian:
17 years later, one is an accomplished manager, the other has gone into obscurity.

Nothing in this life is do or die...
Is it every footballer that will toe the path of becoming a club manager, the way some of you reason self. Do you know what the other player has also achieved or accomplished outside football?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by iInjureHerYansh: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

This head butt story has so many versions to it with both players saying different things.

Abegi!
Me sef I wondered. Thankfully I'm not the only one wondering. They want to whine their dads
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by NairaLux(f): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wells do a veido and send to zindane

Shen gbórò l'enu boboyi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by davillian(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wells do a veido and send to zindane
Guy no be every body they don grill on top yabing for streets....
Someone like me would hit back twice like I would give you my sis but I don't mind your mum and your sis for the night.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Proudlyomonna: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Zizzu was pure magic, just be like se him carry football calculator for brain. Zizzu played the game like though it was a lifestyle, always had the perfect ways to move the ball.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by SenatePresdo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hannaz:
Ah! The famous headbutt. He deserved it though, wont let any trash talk my siblings in my presence

Dare devil Cultists never jam you.
Them go even spank your sister if she dey there.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by tuzle(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Abfinest007:
and who told u France would have won the world cup with zidane on the field.2006 italian squad too complete from goal keeper to striker.
they could have. Don't forget the match was won on penalties and France played a man down who is also the captain and best player on the pitch for the rest of the game. France also had a very strong team, I would say even stronger than the Italians. They had bartez( name spelt wrongly) thuram, ribery, viera, zidane, Henry, mekelele, and many more top players. Italy also had a strong squad and most of them were gone based like nesta, zambrota, del piero, Luca toni, gattuso, canavaro
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by success1smyn(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:
He knows himself that was a thrash which can only come out of a bin.

Imagine how that silly statement just changed the course of the tournament and deprived us all of enjoying the rest of Zidane. Of course, Zizou wasn’t planning to retire before the incidence.

Some tongues are more destructive than the nuclear weapons

No sir, he had announced his retirement from football before the world cup. He was struggling with injuries then and he announced that the world cup will be his last in football. He said he is saying bye bye to football after the world cup
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by CoolAmbience(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

Mtchewww.

See the nonsense you are saying.

Are you justifying what Matarazzi did?

What is the correlation between offering someone your jersey and the person asking for your sister instead?

That is stupidity. Yes Zidane reacted excessively, but the provocation by Matarazzi was childish, uncalled for and utterly senseless.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by youngstrow(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
have never see a senseless man like you before oboy try get some sense
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Stanbaba30: 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
You are undoubtedly insane. If I be Zidane and you be Mattarazzi, walahi I’ll make sure I comot ya teeth 🦷. At least at your age, anytime you see gap for ya teething formula, you go get instant sense. Banzà kowaî

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
davillian:

Guy no be every body they don grill on top yabing for streets....
Someone like me would hit back twice like I would give you my sis but I don't mind your mum and your sis for the night.... grin

Someone like me, we don yab ourselves tire for primary school, my skin don thick finish. Nothing you will say that will penetrate. But then , tensions are always high during football matches.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Coronavirus1: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
You forget say na Arab man they don't joke with such., normal English man will take it as nothing
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Paramount01(m): 12:06am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

Abegi!

You did not watch the ball?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Janosky: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I351INkIZw

@SOURCE

This was the last game plan of Italy to secure the 2006 World Cup.
They all knew Zidane was on fire,in the form of his life.
Without this provocative incident, Italy would never win 2006 world cup.
The Italian Coach then in 2006 was the former Coach of Zinedine Zidane at Juventus ,& Lippi knew that Matterazi provocative rant was the only trump card the Italians had in the game.
Nah well executed Italian game plan & zizou fell for it.

Tactical formation alone doesn't win match.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by tunjilana: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

Abegi!

He pulled Zidane's Jersey while marking him...And Zidane told him to kuku just collect the Jersey rather than pulling it....then he responded with that
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by marlow1962(m): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Hannaz:
Ah! The famous headbutt. He deserved it though, wont let any trash talk my siblings in my presence
Naso, but them dy lash them for your back
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by enigma1990: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2023
aunty abeg try to dey show evidence if not nobody go gree help you.i come in peace.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by PoliteActivist: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Luckysbab:

Shut up

Freshtruth is right. Even Zidane mother would advise Zidane to ignore him. It's people like you that made Will Smith slap Chris Rock

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by PoliteActivist: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2023
tunjilana:

He pulled Zidane's Jersey while marking him...And Zidane told him to kuku just collect the Jersey rather than pulling it....then he responded with that

This actually sounds plausible but it could also be made up after the fact
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by CaptainFM1: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Honestly, if I were Zidane, everytime I jam this guy for road I go dey give am headbutt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by mysticwarrior(m): 1:01am On Apr 09, 2023
That was an expensive joke.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by SpaceTour: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2023
What
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by sniperr007(m): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Amotolongbo:
He knows himself that was a thrash which can only come out of a bin.

Imagine how that silly statement just changed the course of the tournament and deprived us all of enjoying the rest of Zidane. Of course, Zizou wasn’t planning to retire before the incidence.

Some tongues are more destructive than the nuclear weapons

FYI

He had announced his retirement before the world cup of 2006.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by unmask: 2:30am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

Abegi!
It's possible if Materazzi was pulling his jersey, it is possible he said "come and take my jersey"
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:37am On Apr 09, 2023
He went on to win 3 champions league trophies for his former club as coach while you end up in scilly Street snuffing cocain from one point to another
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Daddy46: 3:12am On Apr 09, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I351INkIZw

@SOURCE
materrazzi was all over zidane in that match has zidane should have been man of the match because he actually dealt with the Italian defense mind you the Italian team were complete from from keeper to striker,zidane jokenly told he would offer him his jersey while the match is still going but materrazzi said he prefer his sister,zidane played for Juventus for up to five years with likes of canaronesi,depeero,pirlo,trezequet,egar David's etc
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by DRimsh(f): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / Champions League Final: Liverpool Fan Buys £40 Car To Travel For Madrid (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.