Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt (61097 Views)

Samuel Eto'o: I Prefer Mourinho's Style To Guardiola's / (picture) 13 Years Ago, Zinedine Zidane Headbutted Marco Materazzi / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by HydraFeeds(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Zidane the bad man . I remember the match .
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by gassbee: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why is d secret coming now after so many years

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Mase2020g(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wells do a veido and send to zindane

Common sense is not common again,

with your empty brain.

Na nonsense still made up your skull cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by finallybusy: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
This event is older than the average Nairalander. Pointless report.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Abfinest007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
And u got beaten
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Atarakpa: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
This guy nah idiot. But my man serves him right

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by gassbee: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wells do a veido and send to zindane
you dont value ur sisters

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Patrioticman007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

Zizou the greatest UEFA champions league coach

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mase2020g:

Common sense is not common again,

with your empty brain.

Na nonsense still made up your skull cheesy grin

U expect any BETTER thing in the Brain of that APC/Tinubu supporter B4? 😏 sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na this head butt make people to Sabi mattarazi.. nobody knew him before then

That's why it's always better never to give nonentities the attention they crave

Xidane would have just ignored him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Ianmaduka(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
[i][/i]Zidane is Arab [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by clockwisereport: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rosenina:
I remember that particular match

Are you related to Angela Oyom Ubi?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Abfinest007(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
and who told u France would have won the world cup with zidane on the field.2006 italian squad too complete from goal keeper to striker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
He deserved the head butt then... I sign a petition for new re-butt.. join me n sign so we can have it done proper way now! grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by mariovito(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Marco is lying. That event didn't occur at the end of game where players exchange jerseys for him to say Zidane offered him his.

Zidane remains legendary for that headbutt.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
gassbee:
Why is d secret coming now after so many years

Which secret?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Gajagojo: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
He acted angrily
It is not only children that fight.
What is normal in one culture is different in another.because it is acceptable to abuse mothers where you live does not mean it is so all over the world. In Some places it will result in death. Not everyone plays with their family. They didn't lose because he was sent off

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by clockwisereport: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hannaz:
Ah! The famous headbutt. He deserved it though, wont let any trash talk my siblings in my presence

Oyom Ubi?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Aguiyimba(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

All humans are not the same. If you can take leak ass doesn't mean others will
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Melagros(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:
He knows himself that was a thrash which can only come out of a bin.

Imagine how that silly statement just changed the course of the tournament and deprived us all of enjoying the rest of Zidane. Of course, Zizou wasn’t planning to retire before the incidence.

Some tongues are more destructive than the nuclear weapons
Amo i don't believe materrazi story, if you could remember vividly match was still ongoing when the incident happened
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
That headbutt was legendary.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by goslowgoslow(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
fergie001:

He was personally marking Zidane in the Italian box and was all over him. So Zidane asked him: "Why are you all over me, do you want my jersey (in Italian - Zizou played in Juve for about 5 years)
Zidane said he cursed his mother.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by goslowgoslow(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Melagros:

Amo i don't believe materrazi story, if you could remember vividly match was still ongoing when the incident happened
Exactly and Zidane said he mentioned his mother.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:

This statement is even more childish.
Just shows the kind of person you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by goslowgoslow(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

He acted angrily
It is not only children that fight.
What is normal in one culture is different in another.because it is acceptable to abuse mothers where you live does not mean it is so all over the world. In Some places it will result in death. Not everyone plays with their family. They didn't lose because he was sent off
Don't mind him with his childish comment. Here in Nigeria you can't even mention somebody's mother.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by goslowgoslow(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Very childish comment.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by brain54(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
You tell person say…

You like him sister. He head butt you. You wan come do sex video send give am… no be suicide be that?

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Tvoice: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chaaaiiiii, after how many years, na now we dey know d truth
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Abfinest007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mind games are part of football

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by ThothHermes: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:
He knows himself that was a thrash which can only come out of a bin.
What on earth are you talking about?

Imagine how that silly statement just changed the course of the tournament and deprived us all of enjoying the rest of Zidane.
Course of what tournament? It was the final. Italy won on penalties. The red card was inconsequential at the end.
Of course, Zizou wasn’t planning to retire before the incidence.

Some tongues are more destructive than the nuclear weapons
Talk wetin you know abeg.
Zidane had already retired before the tournament. He came out of retirement for one final dance. 😡😡😡

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / AFCON: AS Roma Congratulates Nigeria, Super Eagles Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.