Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt (61087 Views)

Samuel Eto'o: I Prefer Mourinho's Style To Guardiola's / (picture) 13 Years Ago, Zinedine Zidane Headbutted Marco Materazzi / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Laughingkk: 3:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Lies
Is it during play time Zidane offered Manarazzi Jersey?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by shantti(m): 3:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wella do a veido and send to zindane
And zidane is the childish one
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by deltateam: 4:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by deltateam: 4:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Zindane acted childishly wetin dey there? Just be like wey dem tell small pikin say I go like knack your mama the pikin go begging vex. Now tell a grown up man say I go like knack your mama he take am as normal gimmick talk.
If I were France president I will never give zindane d job cause he cost them a world cup trophy and brought shame to the Nation at large. angry.
Matarazzi pls try and find zindane sister or daughter number make sure u knack her wella do a veido and send to zindane

Go do am first before you comment.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Stevengold(m): 4:36am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:

If you even get sister I go reject am. cheesy
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by akin9ja78(m): 4:39am On Apr 09, 2023
You stupidity is not from here

Freshtruth:

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by seguno2: 4:42am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

The head butt was during a game…

How can zidane offer his jersey during a match?

This head butt story has so many versions to it with both players saying different things.

Abegi!

You are a very smart person who uses his head to think thoroughly.
God bless you really good.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Caseless: 4:46am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

This head butt story has so many versions to it with both players saying different things.

Abegi!
Materazzi said something about his sister and arab/islam ,like calling him a terrorist because of his arab background - he said he won't mention those parts of the insult, because they're sensitive. You know Zidane understands italia.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Actuarydeji(m): 4:51am On Apr 09, 2023
You're right, he acted childishly because you lacked value.

Freshtruth:
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Microwhy: 5:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Seriously you type like someone who came from a woke family. Your mom would probably be a little pretty and not pot belly due to child birth.
Ramming your mom from behind while that breast you see as nothing at home dangle with slow motion while on her knees won't be a bad idea.
I go like dick your mama no matter how old she is, pvssy na pvssy..
Werey! While reading this, how is your blood pressure?
If you don't feel angry, the mother and child love in your family is totally zero.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by madridguy(m): 5:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Marco Materazzi is still telling lies. So at the field of play, while match is still going Zidane is offering you his jersey, who you be? Liar.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Menclothing: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2023
Deal with him after match
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Deepthoughts: 6:07am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

This head butt storf goy has so many versions to it with both players saying different things.

Abegi!
what metarrazi said is very true,zidane himself said so long ago,what happened was metarrazi was always pulling zidane's jersey in the match,so zidane sarcastically ask if metarrazi wants the jersey so bad n he could give it to him after the match but metarrazi also sarcastically responded that he wants zidane's sister instead n that infuriated zidane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:08am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:

Exactly…

If that’s all Matt really said then zidane overated !

What will be your reaction if someone say he'd like to have his way with your sister, no be say e dey tell someone ooo, e dey tell u directly, what will be your reaction?

Do you believe Mat just said I prefer your sister politely like he is making it to look right now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by ThatCEO: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

Abegi!

Materazi was probably marking zidane too closely...so zizou mocked him if he wanted his jersey

Now read d event slowly again. Zidane gave d first insult.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:

Exactly…

If that’s all Matt really said then zidane overated !

What will be your reaction if someone say he'd like to have his way with your sister, no be say e dey tellsomeone ooo, e dey tell u directly, what will be your reaction?

Do you believe Mat just said I prefer your sister politely like he is making it to look right now?
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by freemi(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
you are even acting more childish here than zidane. How can a mature human write something like this?

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Abfinest007(m): 6:20am On Apr 09, 2023
tuzle:
they could have. Don't forget the match was won on penalties and France played a man down who is also the captain and best player on the pitch for the rest of the game. France also had a very strong team, I would say even stronger than the Italians. They had bartez( name spelt wrongly) thuram, ribery, viera, zidane, Henry, mekelele, and many more top players. Italy also had a strong squad and most of them were gone based like nesta, zambrota, del piero, Luca toni, gattuso, canavaro
we might argue this thing ,till eternity.even
Henry miss his own penalty.france are not good in penalties.d last world cup was an example
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by davillian(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Skyview01:

Someone like me, we don yab ourselves tire for primary school, my skin don thick finish. Nothing you will say that will penetrate. But then , tensions are always high during football matches.
Na so no kind yab u wan give me way go vex me to physically react...

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by nedekid: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Wonderful.
So persin go tell you go say him go nack your mama or sister and you go take am as normal "gimmick talk".
If that one na passable joke among your circle, then, I sorry to say, it is not normal, rather disfunctional.
Anyway, nothing persin. No go see for nairaland.

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by BackFromBalablu: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2023
All this small small trash talks.
I remember when all this words dey pain me like madt, i won't do anything angry bt now if u try am smiley
One of us gats go greet baba God for heaven grin
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Eagba(m): 7:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Abfinest007:
and who told u France would have won the world cup with zidane on the field.2006 italian squad too complete from goal keeper to striker.
And with zizou on the field, France out played them from defense to attack
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by arantess: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Take your medicines pls
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Blupen969(m): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Omoh this matter still deh on?? i deh 8years when this shit happened i even watch the game
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Eagba(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2023
badoh:

Is it every footballer that will toe the path of becoming a club manager, the way some of you reason self. Do you know what the other player has also achieved or accomplished outside football?
Oga forget what he had achieved, that idiot cannot be compared to my zizou.
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by sonofElElyon: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2023
brain54:
As I recall…

Abegi!

Pulling his jersey so he asked.. trash talk by zidane countered by one far worse
Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by nedekid: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2023
freemi:
you are even acting more childish here than zidane. How can a mature human write something like this?
Walai, and he says he is married. What if someone says that about his madam? Guess they will laugh over a cold beer.. Many years ago, 2004 or there about. I stopped by my paddies crib one afternoon. Another of his friend and wife were there visiting.
I knew the guy but distantly. Never met the wife before though.
Next thing gist was going on. The other visitor's wife was sitted at the balcony. My friend and his paddy went to the balcony. This guy is all laughing and the beckoned on me to come. That I should come and see how wide the toto (using his words) of a woman that has had 5 kids looked like! He even contorted his mouth to describe. Omo, I thought it was a joke. This guy came and pulled me to come. Nna, under shock he dragged me. I still thought it was a joke.
This guy pulled up his wife's leg suddenly and held it up while she protested embarrassingly, a sheepish smile on her face! Omo, she was wearing white pant with puffy abuna abi camel toe.
I was so embarrassed, he did it 2 times more putting hand to shift her pant let us see.
I took off. My guy ie our mutual friend was just laughing, that it was the fellows nature. That I have not even seen anything! Shooooo! That is how he embarrasses his wife. That he sees no big deal in that. Say na normal tins to show his matured wife's pussy. Responsible looking , working class, matured woman ohh. Mother of his 5 kids!
I have never seen such in my life. Infact, I had to blow the hot gist to my wife when I got home.
How do you expect kids of that fellow to behave? Will they have respect for their mother, sisters or women? They will be fingering their wives in public. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by nedekid: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2023
Microwhy:

Seriously you type like someone who came from a woke family. Your mom would probably be a little pretty and not pot belly due to child birth.
Ramming your mom from behind while that breast you see as nothing at home dangle with slow motion while on her knees won't be a bad idea.
I go like dick your mama no matter how old she is, pvssy na pvssy..
Werey! While reading this, how is your blood pressure?
If you don't feel angry, the mother and child love in your family is totally zero.
Lolz, you no for go that route, anyway, I doubt it has any effect on him.
Scroll down, read the story of my experience with such fellow many years ago. You go weak.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Luckysbab: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Freshtruth is right. Even Zidane mother would advise Zidane to ignore him. It's people like you that made Will Smith slap Chris Rock

You are comparing a tense situation to a relaxed setting?

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Enemyofpeace: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2023
Headbutt well deserved

Meanwhile, the original owner of the style has again demonstrated how it should be done. Please, take note to whom it may concern. 🥴🥴😂

Re: I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt by Streetmovement(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If I was zidane I would have even done worst, anger no get management class o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Broke Ronaldinho Banned From Leaving Brazil Over Huge Debt / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.