Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa (1269 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Dialpad: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2023
Are there any alternatives to nairaland aside from Twitter where user can create topics and it gains relevance.

Can someone please share such platforms.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gustavowhite:
the people that give a fu,ck live in that building

You mean the people who give a fvck about 3rd class citizens from the dot?

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gobengroup:
Uncle Seun should look into this...
A lot of anti yoruba mod on this forum..
I have observed that

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by duro4chang(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
seun is losing it n he doesn’t know, he’s trying to please d insatiable igbos who will always want more

They want him to ban Mynd44 d only Yoruba mod left so it can b an all igbo show, u have to imagine how those igbo mods are banning Yoruba accounts anyhow

Check any politics topic now n u will realize only igbo comments are there cos majority of Yoruba monikers have been banned

Imagine the same igbos even hate him more despite trying to please them by all means
His action is condemnable. But they will soon turn against him.
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by randymirrors(f): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oneday82:

If I dare open my mouth to reply you, you will ask your mom who is really your father.

Let me try not to open up.

But did he lie?

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by randymirrors(f): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
unclejb2:
imagine someone who is from Osun state, lives in Oshogbo, and may never in his entire life has visited Lagos claiming Lagos State on every thread..... Smh

He can claim anywhere he likes in the southwest. Yorubas are one and inseparable. We are not Osus.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by randymirrors(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wouldn't be surprised if Seun is the bendable and twistable type. People like him are weaklings and do not have a mind of their own. If Seun is reading this, best believe the Op's allegations. It's foolhardy to support others over your own. You'll pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
unclejb2:
imagine someone who is from Osun state, lives in Oshogbo, and may never in his entire life has visited Lagos claiming Lagos State on every thread..... Smh

If stupidity was painful, you'd be in agony.
For your information, I graduated from the University of Lagos, own properties in Lagos.
Lagos is the ancestral capital of the children of Oduduwa.
We would never surrender Lagos to descendants of Osu like you. 1 million Chinedu would never govern Lagos.
Children of hate are doomed in Oduduwa land. Their pleads shall amount to NOTHING.
We are ready for you people physically and spiritually.
These children of NARCOTIC peddlers would never know peace in the land of Oduduwa. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Gustavowhite(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

You mean the people who give a fvck about 3rd class citizens from the dot?
we give a Bleep about an alien without origin
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Omofloflo: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oneday82:

If I dare open my mouth to reply you, you will ask your mom who is really your father.

Let me try not to open up.

I dare u... if u don't open your mouth u are a modafucker bastard. It's like u dont understand no tribe in Nigeria gives a fuvk about igbos. U guys are irrelevant. How i wish u saw how igbos are humiliated in Lagos during the last election
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Finestgurlie(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos are only happy when others are cheated

The definition of equity to igbos is when he has cheated others

U are happy seun left igbo mods to ban Yoruba accounts at will right, no problem he will soon realize d igbos are insatiable
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala Mukina2

Rule 2 tribal slurs
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Finestgurlie(f): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Godwin4444:
seun is losing it n he doesn’t know, he’s trying to please d insatiable igbos who will always want more

They want him to ban Mynd44 d only Yoruba mod left so it can b an all igbo show, u have to imagine how those igbo mods are banning Yoruba accounts anyhow

Check any politics topic now n u will realize only igbo comments are there cos majority of Yoruba monikers have been banned

Imagine the same igbos even hate him more despite trying to please them by all means
if you think emotional blackmail will work on Seun and his honorable mods
think again because tribal slurs is now forbidden forever
God bless Nairaland
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dialpad:
Are there any alternatives to nairaland aside from Twitter where user can create topics and it gains relevance.

Can someone please share such platforms.

There is none, you are stuck with nairaland grin
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Dialpad: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol

RubaKing:

There is none, you are stuck with nairaland grin
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Oneday82: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Omofloflo:

I dare u... if u don't open your mouth u are a modafucker bastard. It's like u dont understand no tribe in Nigeria gives a fuvk about igbos. U guys are irrelevant. How i wish u saw how igbos are humiliated in Lagos during the last election

When a fool gives a reply, you will not be surprised. Those who humiliated the are still there roaming the street without any hope. It's high time you get it into you dumb brain. The Igbos don't care about who hate or like them, so far their containers are landing we have no issues. China and other part of the world recognizes the Igbo, so yours add no water. You will continue to remain poor. Your age mate in Igbo is already building mansion and doing great things. 95% of Nigerian Economy is traceable to the igbos, even the richest man in Africa confirm that... If you are pained that you re not igbos, we can adopt you like we have been doing to others. The hates will only lead you to a place of no return. The Igbos have come to stay, take it or you take a dive to the lagoon. God knows you won't be miss. I blame the condom that bursted during the ... If not, you won't be in a existence. I'm still coming to dare you
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Oneday82: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
randymirrors:

But did he lie?

As a Prof of your village.... What is truth and what is lie. ?

And when last did you speak the truth! I leave you with your concise.

Prof of lie n truth
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Omofloflo: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oneday82:

When a fool gives a reply, you will not be surprised. Those who humiliated the are still there roaming the street without any hope. It's high time you get it into you dumb brain. The Igbos don't care about who hate or like them, so far their containers are landing we have no issues. China and other part of the world recognizes the Igbo, so yours add no water. You will continue to remain poor. Your age mate in Igbo is already building mansion and doing great things. 95% of Nigerian Economy is traceable to the igbos, even the richest man in Africa confirm that... If you are pained that you re not igbos, we can adopt you like we have been doing to others. The hates will only lead you to a place of no return. The Igbos have come to stay, take it or you take a dive to the lagoon. God knows you won't be miss. I blame the condom that bursted during the ... If not, you won't be in a existence. I'm still coming to dare you

Nice one! Those who humiliated and threatened your people in Lagos can conveniently feed your generation, and one of them is MC olomo. Let this be sounding in your dump brain IGBOS ARE HATED EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD because you guys are criminals... Go to China, India, Malaysia etc your people are being killed like rats simply because of their illicit drug business. Do you know the richest man in Nigeria? Is he an igbo man? The answer is NO... That shows that you people just make noise about being business oriented. The top 3 richest men are Aliko dangote, Samad rabiu and Mike Adenuga.... it shows you people are just noise makers and when it comes to education your people are no where to be found....Let me advice you, tell your people to stay in their region and develop their God forsaken region so that will stop them from consisting nuisance in Lagos. Hold on i hope u are not Lagos and if you are that makes an id!ot. For your information Nairaland becomes to a Yoruba guy hope u know( i won't say more than that) Lastly, kindly save this in your rotten memory IGBO WILL NEVER AND EVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN.. i stop here for now. I will be expecting your full reply undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Biafra's Exit Will End Nigeria / Jibunor Insists On Delta-igbo Governor In 2011 / Again: Gunmen Attack Ekiti Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.