Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa (1254 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Seun, the Son of Osewa,
Calvary Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I must commend you once again for creating a faceless platform for all the tribes in Nigeria to air their views, irrespective of ethnic and religious affiliation.
Bravo once again.
Following a letter I addressed to you on the plight of our Yoruba e-comrades and defenders on Nairaland, some children of hate has been asking you to ban me. I never attacked this people in anyway, rather I questioned your Yoruba ancestry on account of the speed at which your mods ban Yoruba people. I live in Osogbo, I can tell you verbatim that more than 8 of my Yoruba brothers and sisters had stopped using Nairaland due to incessant embargoes placed on them by your moderators.
One of the children of hate that has been abusing the Yoruba people and cultures even had an effontery and audacity to ask me the definition of children of hate?
In this letter, children of hate is not a fictional word as described by Chimaamanda.
Children of hate are the descendants and generation of wailing wailers who always insult the people of Yoruba descendants because their candidate failed woefully in 2023 presidential election.
The election was free and fair as adjudged by both local and international observers.
However, the children of hate called it a rigged election.
They took to all social media and call the president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria all sorts of dirtiest names in the World 🌎.
We initially took it as a grieving process which is expected in people that suffer from depression due to NEGATIVE life circumstances such as failure to win an election in Nigeria and Lagos State.
At the beginning of this month, they extend their abuses to our respected elders. It didn't end there, they wrote a letter to Biden, asking him not to congratulate the winner of a free and fair election.
At this point, We decided to match these children of hate that have the word NARCOTIC and CRIME engraved in their ancestral DNA.
For the record, children of hate are hated all over the World.
Other Nigerians suffer from a condition called transfer of malice as a result of the permanent and irreversible stains conffered on Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ international passport by these children of hate as a result of NARCOTIC and CRIME that is being perpetrated by these proverbial children of hate.
Anyone who reject a president elect and call for an ING is nothing but a child of hate.
A developer in vain
I rest my case, over to the Son of Osewa, we expect you to unbanned all the Yorubas that were unjustly banned by Nairaland moderators.

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by accordadoga29(f): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tribalism cannot stop on this forum.

An Obidient called us Afonja 4 days ago.

I reported to a mod.

Guess what, the mod gave me 3 days ban instead saying the reason for my ban was that I called a fellow nairalander Afonja.

If a mod can also be tribalistic, protecting a nairalander who is his own tribe, then what do you expect us to do?

No more freedom of speech on Nairaland ooo and there are some threads they don't push to the first page anymore especially if they tarnish the image of the igbos

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Akhagbeni11(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
accordadoga29:

I reported to a mod.

Guess what, the mod gave me 3 days ban instead saying the reason for my ban was that I called a fellow nairalander Afonja.

If a mod can also be tribalistic, protecting a nairalander who is his own tribe, then what do you expect us to do?
nairaland is tribalistic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Redoil: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yoruba people complain too much over everything and everyone else

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Finestgurlie(f): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Make una leave Seun alone.

If he believes working against the interest of his own region is the way, so be it

Man shall reap whatever he sows
shatap
God will bless Seun for bringing back sanity to Nairaland.
history will be kind to him.
ohhh you expect him to use his years of hard work to promote the hate "his people " are spewing daily.
thank God nairaland is getting back to pre 2015 days when there's sanity.

Nairaland says no to any form of tribal slurs directly and indirectly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by MrBanner(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
accordadoga29:

Tell Seun to make me a moderator, you will watch me kill it completely without hurting NL's traffic. I would've said more, but let me stop here for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by helinues: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap
ohhh you expect him to use his years of hard work to promote the hate "his people " are spewing daily.

I in particular have no issue about him.

I respect people's choice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Finestgurlie(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:
Calvary Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I must commend you once again for creating a faceless platform for all the tribes in Nigeria to air their views, irrespective of ethnic and religious affiliation.
Bravo once again.
Following a letter I addressed to you on the plight of our Yoruba e-comrades and defenders on Nairaland, some children of hate has been asking you to ban me. I never attacked this people in anyway, rather I questioned your Yoruba ancestry on account of the speed at which your mods ban Yoruba people. I live in Osogbo, I can tell you verbatim that more than 8 of my Yoruba brothers and sisters had stopped using Nairaland due to incessant embargoes placed on them by your moderators.
One of the children of hate that has been abusing the Yoruba people and cultures even had an effontery and audacity to ask me the definition of children of hate?
In this letter, children of hate is not a fictional word as described by Chimaamanda.
Children of hate are the descendants and generation of wailing wailers who always insult the people of Yoruba descendants because their candidate failed woefully in 2023 presidential election.
The election was free and fair as adjudged by both local and international observers.
They took to all social media and call the president elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria all sorts of dirtiest names in the World 🌎.
We initially took it as a grieving process which is expected in people that suffer from depression due to NEGATIVE life circumstances such as failure to win an election in Nigeria and Lagos State.
At the beginning of this month, they extend their abuses to our respected elders. It didn't end there, they wrote a letter to Biden, asking him not to congratulate the winner of a free and fair election.
At this point, We decided to match these children of hate that have the word NARCOTIC and CRIME engraved in their ancestral DNA.
Other Nigerians suffer from a condition called transfer of malice as a result of the permanent and irreversible stains conffered on Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ international passport by these children of hate as a result of NARCOTIC and CRIME that is being perpetrated by these proverbial children of hate.
Anyone who reject a president elect and call for an ING is nothing but a child of hate.
A developer in vain
I rest my case, over to the Son of Osewa, we expect you to unbanned all the Yorubas that were unjustly banned by Nairaland moderators.
trash trash trash
Nairaland dark days are over
if you can't obey simply rules
Seun created the deactivate button for that reason.
stop the blackmail already.
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Omofloflo: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria. That's what I know

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by helinues: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Me know one thing, you can't plant Guava and be expecting to harvest Apple

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by LivingSage: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
That lily-liver she.male should be excuse.

That wouldn't still make those people love him.

Fowl shall come to roost

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by LivingSage: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Imagine the gut of this number one ethnic and religious jingoist on Nairaland who was known with blackmail, selective post cancellation and selective reports to moderators on Nairaland.

Not your fault

It's that she.male who has been Hoodwinked that I blame for not opening his eyes well to see.

Finestgurlie:
shatap

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by JASONjnr(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
Make una leave Seun alone.

If he believes working against the interest of his own region is the way, so be it

Man shall reap whatever he sows

This is childish of you.

You and your people are known for abusing people and acting the victim game.

Tribalism is not a one sided thing. You call them names and they call you back and you want Seun to take side because he's Yoruba?

But his forum accommodate all regions.

It will be better for every other people to be ban so that only Yorubas can create threads and make headlines.

Let other region create their own forums then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by helinues: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

This is childish of you.

You and your people are known for abusing people and acting the victim game.

Tribalism is not a one sided thing. You call them names and they call you back and you want Seun to take side because he's Yoruba?

But his forum accommodate all regions.

It will be better for every other people to be ban so that only Yorubas can create threads and make headlines.

Let other region create their own forums then!

In Former Gov Fayose's voice to Rufai of Arise Tv, he said if you kicked me one, I will advise you to stop but if you repeat again, then be expecting double

Advancedpenis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by JASONjnr(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

In Former Gov Fayose's voice to Rufai of Arise Tv, he said if you kicked me one, I will advise you to stop but if you repeat again, then be expecting double

Are you by any means insinuating that your people have never started trouble before? That they are saint? All the fight against them is always the other people's fault?

You can't be real.....
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Scream(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Seun is a global citizen, stop dragging him down to your level. Those you worship and their thugs are positioning their kids the global stage like the children of Okonjo-Iwuala, Akuyeli, Adiche etc. you are their fighting roforofo fight on SM over who owns a city...whereas you do not own a spoon of sand.

In your business, if people from other tribes try to patronise you, do not sell to them and leave another man's business alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Finestgurlie(f): 4:38am On Apr 09, 2023
LivingSage:
Imagine the gut of this number one ethnic and religious jingoist on Nairaland who was known with blackmail, selective post cancellation and selective reports to moderators on Nairaland.

Not your fault

It's that she.male who has been Hoodwinked that I blame for not opening his eyes well to see.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 20
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by LivingSage: 5:26am On Apr 09, 2023
What's rule 20 teary boy?

Finestgurlie:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 20

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Oneday82: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Omofloflo:
Igbos are not relevant in Nigeria. That's what I know

If I dare open my mouth to reply you, you will ask your mom who is really your father.

Let me try not to open up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Oneday82: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Mankindman:
Bravo once again.
A developer in vain

To you now, you made a point? What a shame. If you remember very, that tribe you are talking about will remain what has made them. Calling Seun is a total waste if time.
If you think what happened is right, then nay you live to see it.
The real Igbos are core business men doing great in every part if the world. So, it's time you know the Obidient is not for one tribe, like the Jagaban... I believe you are littered, don't allow sentiment over cloud your sense of reasoning because it will be a big disgrace to your parents. Next, learn to construct your words not spilled garbage
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Gobengroup(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Uncle Seun should look into this...

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Gustavowhite(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2023
That way

1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Redoil:
Yoruba people complain too much over everything and everyone else

The irony of a yiibo saying others complain too much. Hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Gustavowhite:
That way

Just peeped into the crying room. So many people there. They're speaking the language of the dot. I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Oneday82:

To you now, you made a point? What a shame. If you remember very, that tribe you are talking about will remain what has made them. Calling Seun is a total waste if time.
If you think what happened is right, then nay you live to see it.
The real Igbos are core business men doing great in every part if the world. So, it's time you know the Obidient is not for one tribe, like the Jagaban... I believe you are littered, don't allow sentiment over cloud your sense of reasoning because it will be a big disgrace to your parents. Next, learn to construct your words not spilled garbage
I'm not suprised and would never. You lack respect for your parents , that is if you have one. You are nothing but a born throwaway child of hate.
I never mentioned igbos, you are already feeling guilty. Shame on you woe on you, sorrow on you this bitter son of hatred. Shut up and never get involved in my post.
International NARCOTIC peddler, claiming hard work with ritual and drug money.
You will hear the dirty stories of your life which your ancestors never told you before.
Learn to read and keep shut.
Rejected son of A- W-HORE talking trash on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by unclejb2(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Mankindman:
Bravo once again.
A developer in vain
imagine someone who is from Osun state, lives in Oshogbo, and may never in his entire life has visited Lagos claiming Lagos State on every thread..... Smh
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Gustavowhite(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Just peeped into the crying room. So many people there. They're speaking the language of the dot. I don't know why.
the people that give a fu,ck live in that building

1 Share

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Oneday82: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Mankindman:

I'm not suprised and would never. You lack respect for your parents , that is if you have one. You are nothing but a born throwaway child of hate.
I never mentioned igbos, you are already feeling guilty. Shame on you woe on you, sorrow on you this bitter son of hatred. Shut up and never get involved in my post.
International NARCOTIC peddler, claiming hard work with ritual and drug money.
You will hear the dirty stories of your life which your ancestors never told you before.
Learn to read and keep shut.
Rejected son of A- W-HORE talking trash on NL.

Let's present ourselves to the public and see who will be regarded as a wayward and born throwaway. Listen real good, you need not to call the tribe because your dementia has so affected you that you fail to construct your words well. Not all in this platform are as daft as you are. My conscience is clear and straight, stop hiding your ugly face and come out to say it. I don't want to insult your tribe because majority of them are well learned, but yours is a waste and few of your kind are going about trying to talk down on some tribe, listen I have it ready for you. If you are hungry, come out and you will be fed. Dragging Seun into this is the height of your dark mentality and level of understanding. Yoruba are good, but they can't outshine the Igbos, take this to your father or reduced yourself so you will tutor well. I really don't have time exchanging words with a low life idiot who does not understand how to construct words. Your parents should be ashamed of you. Some don't have parents, yet they reason more than those who have, but reason with their anus. Stop the hate, because you can never win. The war is for learnerd ones not classless fellow like you. Go and eat, cos you look hungry. If you fail to embrace love and accept that seniority is real, you will forever remain poor all your Life. Son of A virgin HARLOT
Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Godwin4444: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2023
accordadoga29:

I reported to a mod.

No more freedom of speech on Nairaland ooo and there are some threads they don't push to the first page anymore especially if they tarnish the image of the igbos
seun is losing it n he doesn’t know, he’s trying to please d insatiable igbos who will always want more

They want him to ban Mynd44 d only Yoruba mod left so it can b an all igbo show, u have to imagine how those igbo mods are banning Yoruba accounts anyhow

Check any politics topic now n u will realize only igbo comments are there cos majority of Yoruba monikers have been banned

Imagine the same igbos even hate him more despite trying to please them by all means

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of Children Of Hate: An Open Letter To Seun The Son Of Osewa by Godwin4444: 11:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Finestgurlie:
shatap

igbos are only happy when others are cheated

The definition of equity to igbos is when he has cheated others

U are happy seun left igbo mods to ban Yoruba accounts at will right, no problem he will soon realize d igbos are insatiable

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought People Are Angry At APC / Media Should Be Reporting Nigerian Army That Are Killed In Biafraland - IPOB / Plateau Killings: Why Military Failed To Stop Killing Of Over 200 Nigerians -DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.