Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? (2821 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Big Boobs Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Albertone(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

First of, tell the women in men's clothing to not answer if the question isn't directed to them.

Once that is done, then we can answer.

The post doesn't say men shouldn't answer.

There are a lot of men who have experience with women and can give opinions too.

Moreso, the responses of other people (not to you) shouldn't influence your response.
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Albertone(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol...... perhaps if the males had given us the chance to,we would have. 😂😂😂

Very funny individuals.

The OP has given you the chance, but you preferred to use the chance to condemn men giving their thoughts.
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Albertone:

The OP has given you the chance, but you preferred to use the chance to condemn men lending their thoughts.
Perhaps I should give you my log in details, this way you don't need to show your disgruntled entitlement to my posts.
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Albertone(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Persephone1:
Perhaps I should give you my log in details, this way you don't need to show your disgruntled entitlement to my posts.

This proves that you had nothing to say but decided to blame men's responses for your inability to give a thoughtful response.

Unaccountability, an average Nigerian lady's innate trait!

Ciao

1 Like

Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Albertone:

This proves that you had nothing to say but decided to blame men's responses for your inability to give a thoughtful response.

Unaccountability, an average Nigerian lady's innate trait!

Ciao
I just gave you a like, you can go fvck yourself now!

1 Like

Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by ItisWell22(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ky Jelly

🤭

Vinnie2000:

Eat Very well for What?

Since she is going for 'Drilling Work', Abi? wink cool cheesy 😄

She dey go clear bush… 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Evestar200:
Transport Fare and Food

I miss u
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Albertone:

The post doesn't say men shouldn't answer.

There are a lot of men who have experience with women and can give opinions too.

Moreso, the responses of other people (not to you) shouldn't influence your response.

It didn't, but by virtue of the topic targeting a particular gender, the other one should have kept mum.

In this case, unfortunately, their responses have influenced me, so I won't bother. Besides, they've said everything I would have said anyway.
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by RemoveKebab: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
9mm
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Evestar200(f): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
illicit:

I miss u
lipsrsealed
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Rossycares(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Food is life!
Eat Very well for What?

Since she is going for 'Drilling Work', Abi? wink cool cheesy 😄
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by illicit(m): 6:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Evestar200:
lipsrsealed

Seriously
Re: What Should A Lady Go With When Visiting A Man? by Albertone(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It didn't, but by virtue of the topic targeting a particular gender, the other one should have kept mum.

In this case, unfortunately, their responses have influenced me, so I won't bother. Besides, they've said everything I would have said anyway.

What happened to freedom of speech? Don't we have ladies going to the "Redpill/alpha male" threads?

For their responses to have influenced you, it means you don't have a mind of your own.

The emboldened is the only valid thing said so far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Find It Hard Having Sex With Condom? / My Encounter With A Soothsayer / Men Are No Longer Moved By Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.