Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (39335 Views)

Poll: Prison break, Lost, or 24?

Prison break: 53% (167 votes)
Lost: 11% (36 votes)
24: 34% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by debojyde(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
Classic moments of season 3. WARNING-SPOILER ALERT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-0z06hk8SY
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by lazrin(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2007
scofield it is. prison break 4 me. those of u who vote any thing else cannot honestly boast of watching prisonbreak. lipsrsealed
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by icezik1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2007
Have you guys forgoten Heroes?
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by oghos2k(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2007
the cons Rule. Its Prison Break
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Mustay(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2008
oghos2k:

the cons Rule. Its Prison Break
cool cool cool
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Necorios(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
Shudnt we taq abt d nxt seasn of prisn brk lyk 3,4 when it wil b out,coz personali its has aftctd my ways of doing tins lyk scofield n i cnt stop watchn d previos episodes ova n ova again. Infact i dnt go out these days cos dat movie.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Lawalmd(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
lost is way better than prison break and 24
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by oghos2k(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2008
24 makes more sense. Jack Baur is the best
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2008
I will repeat it. PB has lost its lustre. season 3 is just loosened. it doesn't really make sense like it did with season 1. the plot weakens as the season increases.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2008
The PB3 is just crap and it gets crappy.

24 launches itself in january 2009. Y'all can wait and do the comparisons then.

Meanwhile just the trailer of the season 7 of 24 has murdered the whole of PB3!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by florapete: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2008
prison break any time
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by jummiee(f): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2008
Prison break! Prison break! Prison break!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by MadMax1(f): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
LOST. There isn't even a runner up. The other two aren't in its class in terms of dialogue, character development, and the complexity and symbolism of its storyline. The most intriguing series I have ever come across. Addictive.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by biolabee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2008
The three shows are beautiful ones, surprised you did not include desperate hsewivs which i really ENJOY!!!
24 at times overdrags the issue of the super alpha male but in terms of shock value and suspense cann ot be beaten by any other series.it also has more seasons than the rest and each episode is slightly independent which doesnot tie own down to getting all the seasons to enjoy it

Prison Break has the best balanced characterisation to me as every xter is balanced both in terms of flashbacks (which LOST tends to overdo) and suspense, (sara, tbag and the panama season) however i think they need to let us know what the company is up to as it is becoming too powerful and undefined.

I think LOST is also interesting bu the mystical effects make it too paranormal.

so 24 for me! prison break next, desperate third and LOST last,
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by freakyy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
Its Prison break anyday for me!! LOST is awesome too--to many confusin' s**t like the Smoke Monster and that dude that didnt die when charlie and desmond went into the underground station-- Who is Jacob?? and how can an Island Disappear??

But Prison break 3 too didnt kick it for me, The escape was too easy!! But Season 4 looks promising--Just saw Episode 1-3 and i must say its just WOW!!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Olumitide(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2008
prisonbreak
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by uyiflies99: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2008
Prisonbreak can only be better for those who have not seen 24.That is the most reasonable explanation.

Please get real, I'm a Prisonbreak fan but 24 is far better.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by aieromon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
prison break rocks,dude!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by oladayo042: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2009
24 for Life.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
JACK BAUER,24 ,nothing do u
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by ant01: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
now that prison break 3 and 4 has been out for a while, hope some of you PB fans will change your minds!

24 is the best!, i have series 1 -6 which i have watched twice now and it still blows me away, series 7 with tony almeida back is awesome
jack is the main man.

michael is cool though,
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by candylips(m): 12:39am On Oct 04, 2009
word cool
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by JoeAsh: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2010
24: is all about a man catching terrorist, we all know every action he took he will always succeed, i tell u, there is no such kind of man on earth. Lost: all about survival you and i know it will be very difficult for that kind of story to be true in this our new IT world. Prison Break: Is possible to break a prison, is possible to frame up persons, with cooperation and good knowledge you can break strong government codes which is truly happening. It is very possible to be real at least 80%. U dont know who to trust, u dont know the true bad guys from the good onces, you dont know still alive and who is dead, u dont know who is after your life, you dont know who to kill and who to spare, you are always confuse, because nobody can PREDICT the MOVIE till the end of it just like 24 and lost. So i urge u to study the movies from another aspect of view and see which is real. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by degee(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
Can any1 pls pass me a link to d'ld "legend of the seeker"
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
@joeash thats just cheap. Like we didn't knw scofield wud succeed. If u'd watched attentively u wud knw scofield was goin to die. What can u tell me about the end of lost which i consider one of the greatest shows on tv. Peace out
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by falling: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2010
Of course Lost

Lost DVD Box Set
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by chyk91(m): 2:11am On Jan 12, 2010
prison break.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by ceasyc(f): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2010
prison break was good in d beginning until dey started stalling
n dragging it
lost is too fake, airplane crashes on an unknown land
then u start seeing tins dat r not suppose to be on that land
lost interest at season 2

24! is a bit too long 4 me sometimes wen watching it on dvd
but action packed

24 takes it
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by 77ken: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
depends on what u as an individual prefer, for the action freaks 24,but for suspense, dialogue and more prison break definetely.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by ilosiwaju: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2010
For me, prison break ended in season 3. Later seasons were just story patches in an attempt to prolong the series(wise marketing move since earlier seasons were successful).
ceasyc:

lost is too fake, airplane crashes on an unknown land
then u start seeing tins dat r not suppose to be on that land
lost interest at season 2
yes i know but it's a fiction bro, what do you expect? Is jack bauer not perfect a human being? which human being is always right and expects everyone in the world to trust him? i love the villains in 24 anyway(Ira Gaines in season 1 especially).

My favourite? LOST.
Those characters and actors are just to classic. Look at Ben Linus for example.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2506393/10_of_the_best_tv_villains_of_the_decade_pg3.html?cat=2
http://www.movieline.com/2009/12/the-decades-best-television-villains.php?page=3
grin grin
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2010
I tink lost just slightly nicks it frm 24. Prison break third
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by teeluv(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
24 then prison break.

i think prison break kinda overdid it and i hope 24 doesnt do the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English / Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.