Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship (25819 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by kaywhy09(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lady97:
Walai relationship don tire me…oga started ghosting me after one year of dating because e don see babe wey her papa get money. He doesn’t even mind that the lady is controlling him.
To see a good and principled man nowadays are hard. E don hard pass Jamb

I am a good man wink
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Puss360(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:

Let me flirt with you a bit.

I got a feeling that I might like yours even more than her own.. lol
🤣... No dear... Shey u say u have a girl,.... So you are taken... Lemme be Searching...
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Puss360(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lady97:
Walai relationship don tire me…oga started ghosting me after one year of dating because e don see babe wey her papa get money. He doesn’t even mind that the lady is controlling him.
To see a good and principled man nowadays are hard. E don hard pass Jamb
My dear jamb sef simple... This one hard pass ICAN exam....

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by kaywhy09(m): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
BrotherShade:
Relationship Wahala no be here cry cry cry cry cry

She Don use ofe mmanu scatter my family, Who did i offend.

I have already divorced her in peace cry cry cry cry cry

I can only lol cheesy
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Minesbetter(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
THE PRESENT IS TOO BUSY TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST 🌹🌹
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Harrykn: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
biyams:
Twas in church, pastor was saying if you're single and hoping for a life partner stand up lemme pray for you....he still emphasized and said "if you're single o"...from the back seat I saw my girlfriend on her feet....oh my!!
2years of serious relationship...
That was 2014..

Are you playing? What type of play is this ?
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by KayCee92(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Haven't seen any call from marketplace.

What would you advise for sale of laptops and phones?

There are few ways to tweak that. Send me a message shaa.
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Incridible2000: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Na mumu d date for naija . quote author=IamDora post=122393972]Good day Nairalanders, I hope you all are having a good time smiley

So as the topic implies,

What was that one thing that happened in your relationship that made you realize it was time to Break up and Move on? smiley

Share your experience(s) nairalanders smiley kiss[/quote]
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Besto(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
mployer:

Yes. I did a paid add but didn't get even a single call. Though their customer care was trying to advice me on better way to do it. She said I would have done a higher sub and included several items on it instead of just one item like I did, but I have lost interest by then.

But I feel it favors car dealers.

You right.

Sold several cars on jiji on free ads
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by nedekid: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sharatan:
The day she pulled out a kitchen knife to stab me with during an argument. I knew there and then I might be killed one day by the b!tch.
I ran.
Sharp guy.
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by puremaker7(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
onadana:

Bro...it's not worth it.If she is not your wife,fiancee that you have paid bride price,if you have not committed yourselves in court.Let sleeping dogs be...what your eyes doesn't see,your mind doesn't grief about.
😂😂 Thanks
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by onadana: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
puremaker7:
😂😂 Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by internationalman(m): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Puss360:

🤣... No dear... Shey u say u have a girl,.... So you are taken... Lemme be Searching...

Did I mention I was fed up of the relationship?? The pussy is the only thing holding me behind which is not very a healthy thing to hold someone back in a relationship...

She's bereaved of every other womanly virtues...

Can I at least get to know you

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by prepresh(f): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Deceit
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by lilhoodie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
I was always beging her for sex to the point i got tired of her excuses and i had to call it quit

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by FlippersCare123(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
Disrespect.

I felt disrespected and lost affection

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

use Facebook marketplace and I can also help you advertise it on my medium but I'll be paid or commission based during any sales.I'm a marketer and I'm good at it
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by nedekid: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by naturefellow(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Puss360:

Lols.... Men and sex na 5%6....
Tomorrow now u will say the only thing girls bring to the table is sex(body)...
Yet u forget say na you no gree rest, u wan swim, drown and die inside the pussy... Chai 🤣🤣
joke's on you! I'm just coming from your profile page cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by chatinent: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
don't understand what you mean by that, I'm talking about a scammer not on NL but FB

Yeah, I mean, I no longer offer the tracking services anymore online.
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ballzproblem2: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:

Yeah, I mean, I no longer offer the tracking services anymore online.
alright,out of curiosity what made you change?
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by mylove4God(f): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, I hope you all are having a good time smiley

So as the topic implies,

What was that one thing that happened in your relationship that made you realize it was time to Break up and Move on? smiley

Share your experience(s) nairalanders smiley kiss
You should have led by example.
First of share yours with us

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
IamDora:

Please do, dear grin grin

Mine is pier pressure..

I hate Abuja babes shaa
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Sharatan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
nedekid:

Sharp guy.

Bro, immediately e just be like say I enter trance..
My brain just dey play my murder tape for me

I didn’t let her know that I was ending it at that moment. I had to agree with her before removing myself successfully from her apartment

That was a glaring red flag. I understood my ancestors😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:
I'm actually really at the threshold of my relationship with my current boo, as in I'm really tired and I feel like breaking up..

But I've never ever fûcked a pussy nearly as sweet as her own. Her pussy makes me feel like I'm orgasming all through the entire duration of the sex. Damn.

I might end up marrying her because of that sweet pussy.
Finished man grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by chatinent: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
alright,out of curiosity what made you change?

Personal reasons, chief.
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ogechi98: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lies and pretence, she lied to me about her past relationship, her body count and a whole lot of stuff, it took me a while to realize she was into hookup and she was also bi-sexual, it really hurt though but I just had to ghost her untill she realized that it was over, it was a terrible experience though but I learnt my lesson and as a matter of fact am done dating Nigerian girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Ballzproblem2: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
chatinent:

Personal reasons, chief.
alright, I understand
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by Evestar200(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Make all of una dey claim saint here
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by biyams(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Harrykn:

Are you playing? What type of play is this ?
I'm not joking, I'm not playing....it was all these youth program in church then....that was how the relationship ended, cos after all these I told her "I saw u standing" all she said was yes she did...

1 Like

Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kasdat5:
Took numbers from my phone without my permission & was chatting them ..
Chatted about almost all the ladies on my contact list .
I run 🏃

That’s crazy!
Re: What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
nedekid:

The issue is that the guilty woman is the one caught. My bloda, if you know what most women do, if husbands where to find out, I assure you 90% of marriages in Nigeria will end. Girl friends, newly married ladies, old time wives are cheating, but not yet caught.
My paddy of many years marriage. The
most admired couple, got his wife an SUV. She said she was going to out with her lady friend to the mall and also see a movie. She normally does not drive that distance so oga was curious. Now, do you guys know aside tracking functions, your tracker if installed well enables you listed to conversation in the vehicle? Anyway Bros activated the microphone in the SUV and was listening to all the crap. Madam was with a young co worker from her job. All the yeye dirty talk. Trip being planed to ghana, long and short, madam na sugar mummy. The guy de wipe am steady. Watin oga hear in those few hours, him no fit talk all.
Na that one scarter the marriage of then almost 20 years.
For real or movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of K And When It Should Be Used / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.