Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game (80356 Views)

Lampard Records The Worst Point-Per-Game of any Manager Under The Abramovich Era / Coronavirus: NPFL Clubs To Pay N2.5 Million Per Game For Tests / See How Much Referees Are Paid In The Top Five European Leagues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by BeanX(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
The money isn't that much though
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Too small. No wonder some players would confront referees and feel like beating them up each time they blow whistle controversially for committing foul grin
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by abba09: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:
Too small compared to what players received weekly. I mean most of these referees cover more ground on the pitch than some of my darlin Chelsea players like Lotus Cheek and Kai Harvertz.

They are lucky I ain't a referee. I would have been making up for this meager salary by influencing the match I'm going to officiate. All I would have had to do was give money to someone else to stake on the match I'm officiating.. I would influence the result in favour of my bet in the least noticeable way.
everyday u play over1.5 cards grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Menclothing: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
This money is small ooo
NMa to Dey play bet 3 yellow cards put 5k dollars

Premium jersey 6k dm
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by abba09: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
they make more money from the bookies
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Abalado(f): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
I want to join them now
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Jungpablo: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Ain't this too small compared to footballers', knowing they both run same race around the pitch…
do you know the amount of training footballers receive?
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by habsydiamond(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Referees do have other jobs.... while the footballers don't.
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by letsfarmnigeria: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Septagon:
You guys above saying its too small.u guys are funny.have u converted it to naira?do u know how many games they officiate in three months?do u know abt allowances?

Do they convert it to naira to spend, how many games do they officiate a month
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
then someone will come here to tell us that the EPL is the best league in Europe...

1 Like

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by jimmyvic(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg who sabi how much Nigerian referees dey collect per match? grin
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Football leagues association pays referees.Clubs pays the footballers.Clubs make them money from tickets and adverts while clubs make their money from yellow cards.
It's quick huge though.
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Pat081: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Show our own too
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Bimpe29: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Fantabulous
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by seanwilliam(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Referee na part time job
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by paskal16: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:
Too small compared to what players received weekly. I mean most of these referees cover more ground on the pitch than some of my darlin Chelsea players like Lotus Cheek and Kai Harvertz.

They are lucky I ain't a referee. I would have been making up for this meager salary by influencing the match I'm going to officiate. All I would have had to do was give money to someone else to stake on the match I'm officiating.. I would influence the result in favour of my bet in the least noticeable way.
and average nigerian is corrupt and dubious when giving the opportunity lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by sunboy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Septagon:
You guys above saying its too small.u guys are funny.have u converted it to naira?do u know how many games they officiate in three months?do u know abt allowances?

Bros abeg remove this mentality of converting everything to naira, nobody is spending in Nigeria outside of Nigeria.
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by judedwriter(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
That's life.

You get paid according to the value you render.
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by bluefilm: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eye Neck no go see this kain job apply na
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by MrBroke(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Septagon:

I get your point but why are converting to naira? Are they spending the money in Nigeria. You guys should stop this your funny stuff abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by GreatAchiever1: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
I still don't get how La Liga refs are the highest paid and yet dem sabi dash red card like say dem no dey pay dem well.
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Dirister1990: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
How much does NIGERIA pay their referee?I know that it won't be more than €3.Wike(d) & wicked people.
obembet:
Officials at the top end of the game receive a lot of negative attention from managers and media, but how much do they earn for their troubles?

Being a referee is one of the most difficult jobs in football. Every decision you make is analysed and scrutinised by managers, players and fans.

Even the addition of Video Assistant Referees (VAR) has not made things easier, with plenty of controversy surrounding the new technology designed to limit mistakes.

Some of the Premier League's best known referees have gone on to officiate in World Cups and European Championships, with Howard Webb becoming the first person to referee both the Champions League final and the World Cup final in the same year.

Source: https://twitter.com/FrankKhalidUK/status/1644918071176450048?t=zYwJdy0XXVVEQAUwjGXVEg&s=19
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Encyclopedia1: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
CAN WE HAVE NIGERIAN REFS 🤣🤣🤣
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by livenija: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Septagon:
mumu are they staying in Nigeria? Jeez u dull ohh

3 Likes

Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:

U must be a badass niggar,
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Jungpablo: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
internationalman:

Shame on you! Na only fraud full your head….. Tufia
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by Powerkevin: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria ref. How much are the paid
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by UNDFTD: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not surprised that British League (Premier) pays the lowest amongst the European Leagues. Poor a$$ folks!
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by nwakibie3(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
abba09:
everyday u play over1.5 cards grin grin grin

You sabi the level grin

I wish I am a referee grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by ogawisdom(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Septagon:

As if any Nigerian referee is there. Why was it necessary to check value in naira? This is tooo pooooor. The least should be 10k GBP.

You pay an average player 30k GBP per week n paying referees peanut?
Re: How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game by wman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
The information is not totally correct.

They earn yearly wages too apart from these per-match money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.