Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked (93777 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobodysboo(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Worry not. She just want to be free around you incase... Or should i say she got used to what you like
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Fortune13(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Truth be told, you bothare treadingan ungodly path contrary to God'scounsel. Marriage is honourable in all, providedthe bed is undefiled.

I'll advise you put an end to this fornication you are engaging in and seek God's mercy and forgiveness.

God bless you.
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties
This is a girl who is naked shy as recent as december last year.

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Do I need to worry about this?

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by jjxxx: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me

Humans too dey complain. If she no naked, na u go first come here to tell us say u no know watin she dey hide from u.
Dude, it shows she is free with u. My present wife now was like that. Very shy type till I begin naked round my apartment for her present. Na so she too follow suit. Today even with 2 kids, my wife Dey waka naked for my house. Na me dey complain of her nude these days cos she don over take my madness.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Does this means that when a man has aggressive sex with a woman it simply means he doesn't love and cherish her? You said she should have sex with her gently if his investigation is positive
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Kakamorufu(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2023
She's just comfortable with you Jare. Na so my own too dey do when she started visiting my new apartment that year.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ufuosman(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
DeJoeee:

to me is normal since you stay alone and no body will see her. Decent girls do naked wen dey are alone. E means nothing. Don’t read any negative meaning to it
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2023
DeJoeee:

You don use knackiology restructure her brain.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by marlow1962(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

What do men even want sef ? grin
Many things o, bad bitch walking around the house naked is one of them grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by marlow1962(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
isaiahethan:

I just tire , the guy is not romantic at all
Na jonsin guy em b
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Evestar200(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
ddjay:

Play Simi - Woman
I don play am tire
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Evestar200(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
illicit:

Not fine

Eyaaaaa, why na?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by folake4u(f): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Na the girl wey dey cook for you I blame. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by jessylaurel(f): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
DeJoeee:

You have seen her finish what exactly do you want her to be shy of oga. This gender that betrayed Jesus so confuse.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by illicit(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Evestar200:

Eyaaaaa, why na?

Should I call u or u will call me?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by dejaiiro(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2023
Commrade just relax, she is just being free with you, why are you stressing yourself over nothing. If she isn't free with you then who else do you expect her to feel free with

Enjoy the moment though change is inevitable undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by brain54(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
illicit:

Should I call u or u will call me?
Call her…

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by SledgeHammerer: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
dangotesmummy:
there goes my point,so why is he complaining that she's walking to the kitchen naked and always wearing his shirt after both of them have seen each others unclothedness? What's the pretense and hypocrisy all about? They're both sexually involved with each other and he's complaining of her being too comfortable? Smh undecided

Next!

The op is just another mugu

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:
Na the girl wey dey cook for you I blame. undecided
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Georgejeez: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Pictures or we don't believe it grin grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Fantazy(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
In conclusion, if she no get nyash and breast. E no make sense
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by folake4u(f): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For real oh. So disrespectful.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

For real oh. So disrespectful.
Wetin Nigerian women no go see for Nigerian men hands grin grin

But really that girl no try, what's left for marriage when she don already open everything waaah. What most ladies don't understand is the moment a guy see all there is to you, his interest diminish. Not even with all these" ant eyes"guys wey dey roam everywhere now cheesy cheesy
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
NoToPile:
Mtchew, I still can't understand why girls these days won't just respect themselves.

Roaming about naked in a boyfriends house.

looooool I saw wat u did here..
#sarcasm
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by folake4u(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Wetin Nigerian women no go see for Nigerian men hands grin grin

But really that girl no try, what's left for marriage when she don already open everything waaah. What most ladies don't understand is the moment a guy see all there is to you, his interest diminish. Not even with all these" ant eyes"guys wey dey roam everywhere now cheesy cheesy

My sister! I was so pissed off when I read the Op's lamentation.

The girl nor try at all. How many guys is she going to keep cooking for till she gets married? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:

If you don't like it tell her biko and stop disturbing us we have a lot of problem we need to address in this country and yours isn't part
hypocrite, all the other problems u done address for the country how many u don solve?
Th guy asked a simple question because it's unlike her to do it... Even for the saner climes u people like to refer to, they always engage in dis type of topics but u won't see Dem abusing the person rather dey will try to contribute their own opinion...
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by kunchi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
If she tight everywhere now you complain

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
iammolise:
Where in this topic say they had sex now ... Na so ona go dey constitute nuisance everywhere.
looool u dey whine me?
Dem neva Bleep before na im she dey Waka nude for him presence?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by rickleye: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
am a lot more ahead of u,ok? on the line,ok?

Lol πŸ˜‚
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by godofuck231: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
DeJoeee:

our mothers wore wrappers without pants and on several occasions i saw my own dad smack her , why didn't he summon a family meeting , when she packs out of your house no call her evil person , na you use your local thinking drive her away
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Lamasta(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
hypocrite, all the other problems u done address for the country how many u don solve?
Th guy asked a simple question because it's unlike her to do it... Even for the saner climes u people like to refer to, they always engage in dis type of topics but u won't see Dem abusing the person rather dey will try to contribute their own opinion...

Did you see insult in my comment abi you smoke osogbo weed this morning

Abeg shift ndi boyfriend and girlfriend supporter
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Tapout(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
marlow1962:
She don naked now u dy complain sad

grin grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
folake4u:

My sister! I was so pissed off when I read the Op's lamentation.

The girl nor try at all. How many guys is she going to keep cooking for till she gets married? undecided
Lol it's the cooking part for you grin grin cheesy grin

It's not bad to cook for your man nah 😜

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / β€œfather Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.