Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Only For Movie Freaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only For Movie Freaks (1711 Views)

For Those Sex Freaks / Movie Freaks / 5 Signs Ladies Do That Freaks Most Men Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Movie Freaks by Blupen969(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Right now the list of movies i wanna see are 1) Everything everywhere all at once
2)Creed 3
3)John wick 4
4)Tenent
5)Dredd, and many more lols
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Blupen969:
Right now the list of movies i wanna see are
1) Everything everywhere all at once

2)Creed 3

3)John wick 4

4)Tenent

5)Dredd, and many more lols

IMHO
1) gave up after 40mins, lost interest.
3) the franchise is played out, he is obviously too old to be playing these kind of movies as he was way too slow and it felt like a joke (compared to the previous moviesc).

you do know that ALL of these movies (apart from John Wick 4) can already be viewed online for free in perfect quality, right?
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by Blupen969(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO
3) the franchise is played out, he is obviously too old to be playing these kind of movies as he was way too slow and it felt like a joke (compared to the previous moviesc).

you do know that ALL of these movies (apart from John Wick 4) can already be viewed online for free in perfect quality, right?
I know i don't have a smartphone now
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by scrolldown88: 11:33pm On May 03, 2023
Creed is also played out. They should just stop already. Storyline was ok, but acting and directing was lacking. Unlike the previous installments, this current one was rushed. No intensed moments. I am a diehard boxing fan, and I dare say the boxers reality wasn't portrayed in the movie.
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by Blupen969(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2023
scrolldown88:
Creed is also played out. They should just stop already. Storyline was ok, but acting and directing was lacking. Unlike the previous installments, this current one was rushed. No intensed moments. I am a diehard boxing fan, and I dare say the boxers reality wasn't portrayed in the movie.
Bros creed111 dope, forget all this your english oga
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by jendhorlee(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2023
scrolldown88:
Be like say na another creed you watched. The acting was very very good from all the casts, especially Jonathan major
In fact, i can't tell my favorite from creed 1,2 and 3
The film is topnotch

1 Like

Re: Only For Movie Freaks by Blupen969(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
jendhorlee:

Be like say na another creed you watched. The acting was very very good from all the casts, especially Jonathan major
In fact, i can't tell my favorite from creed 1,2 and 3
The film is topnotch
3 is my favourite self
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2023
Creed storyline has become dull or uninspiring but was cool to watch sha.
I prefer watching series to single movies these days.
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by mrcrabs(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2023
Blupen969:
Bros creed111 dope, forget all this your english oga

No mind am
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by Smartguyboy(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO

Please where can I stream or watch Wick4?
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2023
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by SonofGod231: 2:40pm On May 21, 2023
I've only seen 1 & 2 ....Hint: Don't bother yourself,1 is confusingly uninteresting while 2 is just disappointing to watch.
Re: Only For Movie Freaks by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2023
SonofGod231:
I've only seen 1 & 2 ....Hint: Don't bother yourself,1 is confusingly uninteresting while 2 is just disappointing to watch.
Then III is the best to watch

(1) (Reply)

.. / Man: Ex who aborted against my wishes, won't find a Lover Like Me. What Do I Do? / Scammed by someone I trust so much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.