Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Scammed by someone I trust so much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed by someone I trust so much! (1709 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Matix222: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have this friend of mine we were very close since last year, he introduced a business to me which according to him will yield enormous profits.

I have been funding this business since last year November only to discover yerstaday that it has been a scam all through.

Almost 4 million naira gone down the drain i feel so betrayed and hurt, I feel like commiting murder right now.

I went broke earlier this year because of this scam business he introduced only God knows the shege i saw from people just because I was broke …

What should I do and I don’t know the guy personally, we knew through link to link on WhatsApp. A Benin guy
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by thesicilian: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Matix222:
I have this friend of mine we are very close since last year he introduced a business to me which according to him will yield enormous profits

I have been funding this business since last year November only to discover yerstaday that it has been a scam all through

Almost 4 million naira gone down the drain i feel so betrayed and hurt feel like commuting murder right now.

I went broke earlier this year because of this scam business he introduced only God knows the shege i saw from people just because of this scam business…

What should I do and I don’t know the guy personally, we knew through link to link on WhatsApp. A Benin guy

Your post is confusing. You say you trust him so much yet don't know him personally?

12 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Matix222: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Your post is confusing. You say you trust him yet don't know him personally?
Yeah we haven’t met but I grew to trust him because he helped me on some stuffs
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
It is normal. people you don't trust can't scam you

3 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by thesicilian: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Matix222:

Yeah we haven’t met but I grew to trust him because he helped me on some stuffs
So what now happened? Could it be he wasn't part of the plan to scam you, and he was just trying to help you and got deceived as well?
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by jackmrandy: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Matix222:
I have this friend of mine we were very close since last year, he introduced a business to me which according to him will yield enormous profits.

I have been funding this business since last year November only to discover yerstaday that it has been a scam all through.

Almost 4 million naira gone down the drain i feel so betrayed and hurt, I feel like commiting murder right now.

I went broke earlier this year because of this scam business he introduced only God knows the shege i saw from people just because I was broke …

This story nor clear.. Abi you go do ponzee,? You invested even if na 2million, you never see profit, yet you keep investing. What's the nature of the businesss. One line said you trusted him and another line says you don't know him personally.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by talented321: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
How can u allow urself to be scammed..
Imagine 4m and u don't have doubts and didn't ask questions till he collect everything...
I was once get scammed online for my hard earned 150k' so anything online i can't looseguard..

3 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Illegal1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
omoh.........if trust dey,water for no fit cook fish.

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by izonborn098(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Otilo'' the trustee and truster have block each other.... According to christians the lord is ur strength...

5 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Freelancerr(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na wa oo.
If you be oyibo you don pay boys wella oooo.

Worst be say you de 9ja, you still dey pay..
Maga need fall mugu before bois chop.

Smh

Count your losses bro! And move on
Pelee

✌️
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Matix222:
I have been funding this business since last year November only to discover yerstaday that it has been a scam all through. Almost 4 million naira gone down the drain i feel so betrayed and hurt, I feel like commiting murder right now.
You never has any formal contracts nor signed agreements? If you did, you take him and all he owns to court. If no, then, yeah....yeah! undecided

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by izonborn098(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Just imagine'' yahoo still dey work in our beloved 9ja..
Freelancerr:
Na wa oo.
If you be oyibo you don pay boys wella oooo.

Worst be say you de 9ja, you still dey pay..
Maga need fall mugu before bois chop.

Smh

Count your losses bro! And move on
Pelee

✌️
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by ElliotP: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
When you hear yahoo you think say na only white men be client, bros them don use your money buy Hennessy nor vex

3 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by aieromon(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Definitely a Ponzi scheme.

Its a dog-eat-dog world out there in the streets.
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by AllBlack: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Your post is confusing. You say you trust him so much yet don't know him personally?

Avoid confused people
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Balablue64: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hahaha sope ó ti lọ if There wasn't follish people wise ones no go chop it's normal.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Ballzproblem2: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin how can you fund
business you have no idea of ,my brother you deserve to be scammed
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Evestar200(f): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Online investment is the last thing I will ever do.

I hate it with passion. People have tried to manipulate me into doing it but they all failed
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by b3llo(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2023
Hardluck...
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by pansophist(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2023
It is difficult to pity you when I can see clearly how you forked up.

Someone you havent met, you wired him 4M naira. If you can make 4M naira in this Tinubu Nigeria, how can you not be smart to preserve it?

Feel free to trust people, but don't let your trust make you lose. It's the same way you trust God for journey mercies, but you still wear your seatbelt.

Your money is gone. Forget it. Hopefully, the pain you feel right now will not let you make such a mistake again, and stop thinking because you have a good heart, others are also like that.

Sorry. Kpele.

7 Likes

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by GeneralPula: 4:25am On Sep 11, 2023
You said... I have this friend of mine we were very close since last year..

You con still say.... What should I do and I don’t know the guy personally, we knew through link to link on WhatsApp.

Nawa..

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by SenecaTheYonger: 4:26am On Sep 11, 2023
It’s same thing as taking care of a woman only for her to cheat. You see guys can also do it grin
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by DyingFetus: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2023
Find rope quickly and do the needful because there's no use for you again
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Tenrack: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2023
DyingFetus:
Find rope quickly and do the needful because there's no use for you again
swear say dem Neva scam you before

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by zed7: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2023
I'm finding it hard to sympathise with you. The only people who take this kind of foolish risks are those with a lot of money to play around with.

I have many friends who keep telling me of investment ideas. As for me, go and grow the business to a big business yourself and then make it public before I invest in it by way of shares. What we have around are con men, looking for whom to dupe in the name of business. They are many on this forum also.

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Freelancerr(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Just imagine'' yahoo still dey work in our beloved 9ja..

Yes ooo bro.
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by hahn(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Matix222:

What business were you funding?
Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by Meteng: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Be wise! No Nigerian man or woman will show you where he makes his legitimate money from, unless it’s illegal or he’s going to make more money through your involvement

1 Like

Re: Scammed by someone I trust so much! by CHIJI14EXCHANGE: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2023
Any proof that the business is not shady.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! Is This A Red Flag / If Your Best Friend Snatches Your Fiance / Cyberlove/sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.