Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel (89308 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by press9jatv: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Yahoo guys don used this one for money rituals joor
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by caye(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Killermamba:

This girl would have been dead before that nigga left, it was someone else that answered the call.

I HOPE PEOPLE KNOW THAT HUMAN VOICES ARE NOW BEING CLONED USING AI TECH.
It first started during the enquiry into the 911 plane crashes ( check " loose Changes" if it's still on YouTube); where it was discovered that the people calling their relatives on phone couldn't have been able at that altitude : it was secret conspirators using voice cloning software.

With many AI tools now, it is now available online free or paid for.

It is likely that the lady might had been killed during the midnight, and someone close or inside the hotel was given her phone and her voice cloned.
It is now possible.
Not James Bond 007.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by eldoradoxx: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
The part where the hotel receptionist purported that the lady told them she was fine and they let the male lodger leave the hotel is false and made up by the hotel to cover their gross negligence. She was obviously murdered by the lodger who sneaked out from hotel unnoticed. The hotel had to make up a story to cover their ass

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Na this kind dealer's I dey like....

Most girls who are male clothes , online na Ash....

I know a few...

Aswear bro.
Alll I dey tell you.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
I am not going to pass any judgement.

The only fact available right now is that the man she was with is INNOCENT until proven otherwise.

The only problem is that his move was suspicious.

First of all, it must be considered that he booked the room. He was the renter. He was responsible for that room. Why did he check out while his guest was still inside the room?

Why did the hotel let him check out that way?

I want to believe that the hotel management also has a case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Benwallt(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2023
If she didn't die of natural cause then some humans are animals
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You be thief too
meaning?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by oluwaseyi0: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Flowerpearl:
Don't they have cctv footage of the individual she was with?

She was confirmed well and hearty by the receptionist when the man left

Or we must find a way to blame the man
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ABAGA1(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Yemike:
She was called when her plug was about to leave and she answered the call saying all is well..🤔

Only autopsy can unravel this.
Are u sure she was called?...the hotel could just say that to cover the fact that they were not professional at all....many hotels don't call whoever is left behind when their partner leaves...may her soul RIP
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Abakelawal(f): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Hookup gone wrong
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Killerbag36: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
kevwemike:
I dey talk am since say ur hands no clean, abeg dat 2M wen u promise me br no give me again just reduce am go 1M thank u

Lol abeg allow me mk i locate my baba in peace na 10m I go give u wen I use one totoinflencer for ritual first🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Coolgent(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
centilad:
sad
Any CCTV Footage of the man she was with?
What's the identity of the man?
Why did he leave alone, not that they checked out together

Good questions.
And I am very sure they didn't call the lady to confirm her safety.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Swissli(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2023
Fedrick100:

If dem offer you 10m you won’t mind. You will say nothing will happen to you that life is all about risk
Believe Me When I Say I've Come Across Scenarios Similar To That , I Even Decline Rides From Cars, Especially The Exotic Ones Because I Dey Fear For My Head, You Can't Be Too Safe
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by kevwemike: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
abeg no get that koteind mind ooo abeg ooo. God bless u brother. author=Killerbag36 post=122417574]

Lol abeg allow me mk i locate my baba in peace na 10m I go give u wen I use one totoinflencer for ritual first🤣🤣🤣🤣[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Ubanz: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
What if another lady in the same hotel had answered the call?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tegabadguy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by seglabsy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
and how sure are you that the receptionist actually called her. Is there a way we can detect that?
YES
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by seglabsy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
xavuv:
A cele chorister for that matter ...
U KNOW HER PERSONALLY?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by seglabsy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
caandi:
really? At night till the next morning
Till the extent of receptionist checking on her cos she’s overstayed
Pls say somefin else
IF THE LADY'S PRIVATE PART IS CHECKED,THERE MUST BE SPERM THERE...
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by xavuv: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
seglabsy:
U KNOW HER PERSONALLY?

From the pics posted

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by imam07: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Calicoe:

U are a sinner as well, u are in no position to say whether she deserves what happened to her or not. All these holier-than-thou attitudes sucks for real
u dont know what u are saying. People who are seeing condemning her are doing so because of there are many ladies out there deceiving people as if they are hard working ladies in which they are not. They are pretenders and acting as if they got their wealth from what they sell. Nobody here will accuse her if she let people know what she really into.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by 9jafactly: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
KHADI'S DEATH: MURDER OF INNOCENT ONLINE VENDOR OR CALL-GIRL?

Khadi, what a beautiful lady who could be a loving wife to a good man, or a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a niece or friend, or a business partner to any of us. But unfortunately, she is gone. She was murdered on April 5, 2023 by a man she spent a night with in a room at Wetland Hotel, Akobo area in Ibadan, South-west, Nigeria.

We all can argue endlessly from different angles of this matter – that Khadi (Adeshina Olayinka) was conducting her legitimate business but miscalculated or perhaps she was having an affair with a boyfriend/customer she probably trusted, or that she was into her regular ‘coded’ hook-up as a call-girl. We may be right or wrong. Time will tell. Unfortunately, our arguments will never bring her back. But all of us - men and women, young or old- can learn vital lessons from this unfortunate incident. Yes!

Who was that wicked man? What does Khadi’s call record tell us about how she met the man? Has the man been dating her for some time? We can continue to ask questions that would help us shed light on the mystery. If our police finally get to the crux of the matter, we will find answers that can help us know if Khadi truly was just a victim of circumstance, or maybe the game she was into came to an unfortunate end.

Prematurely, with the sketchy information available to us, and the steps she took (spending the night in a hotel with a man), some of us may hastily conclude that she was an Olosho (hook-up girl or call-girl). Whether we give her the benefit of doubt or not, she is unfortunately gone. And that heartless culprit is definitely on the run by now – moving very fast to cover his tracks. He could be running out of Nigeria by now. Yes, it is possible.

On one side, that culprit is probably excited that he has succeeded; on the other side, he must be trying to elude the law enforcement agencies and judgement of God. But he can’t hide for long (long arm of the law and God’s judgement will catch up with him).

We all have a natural instinct for survival; we want to earn a living and live comfortably – meet our needs and responsibility. Many people are alarmed by the number of ladies (pretty ladies for that matter) who are on different dating sites or at physical locations selling their body for money or for fun. Everywhere you turn, there is a lady or woman ready to sleep with you as long as you have money!

They are everywhere - shopping malls, higher institutions, corporate offices, local markets – just name it. At times, some of them are married women!

To our beautiful girls - sisters, daughters, cousins, girlfriends and wives (yes wives!), you are worth ‘more than sparrows.’ Don’t be misled to see prostitution as ...........read the rest on Twitter @9jafactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Calicoe: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
imam07:
u dont know what u are saying. People who are seeing condemning her are doing so because of there are many ladies out there deceiving people as if they are hard working ladies in which they are not. They are pretenders and acting as if they got their wealth from what they sell. Nobody here will accuse her if she let people know what she really into.
I don't have the energy to argue back and forth with you. Just know that ur hypocrisy is on another level
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
You guys should at least have little sympathy na. A young lady was murdered brutally, why all these bashings? Everyone is now claiming to be saints when we do worst. Abeg, make una give the family and friends a break so that they can grieve. Don't add to their pains with these comments.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by seglabsy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
xavuv:

From the pics posted
OK
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by XAUBulls: 1:15am On Apr 11, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/vendor-found-dead-in-ibadan-hotel/?amp
Too many sick male commenters on this thread tbh!
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by XAUBulls: 1:23am On Apr 11, 2023
9jafactly:
KHADI'S DEATH: MURDER OF INNOCENT ONLINE VENDOR OR CALL-GIRL?

Khadi, what a beautiful lady who could be a loving wife to a good man, or a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a niece or friend, or a business partner to any of us. But unfortunately, she is gone. She was murdered on April 5, 2023 by a man she spent a night with in a room at Wetland Hotel, Akobo area in Ibadan, South-west, Nigeria.

We all can argue endlessly from different angles of this matter – that Khadi (Adeshina Olayinka) was conducting her legitimate business but miscalculated or perhaps she was having an affair with a boyfriend/customer she probably trusted, or that she was into her regular ‘coded’ hook-up as a call-girl. We may be right or wrong. Time will tell. Unfortunately, our arguments will never bring her back. But all of us - men and women, young or old- can learn vital lessons from this unfortunate incident. Yes!

Who was that wicked man? What does Khadi’s call record tell us about how she met the man? Has the man been dating her for some time? We can continue to ask questions that would help us shed light on the mystery. If our police finally get to the crux of the matter, we will find answers that can help us know if Khadi truly was just a victim of circumstance, or maybe the game she was into came to an unfortunate end.

Prematurely, with the sketchy information available to us, and the steps she took (spending the night in a hotel with a man), some of us may hastily conclude that she was an Olosho (hook-up girl or call-girl). Whether we give her the benefit of doubt or not, she is unfortunately gone. And that heartless culprit is definitely on the run by now – moving very fast to cover his tracks. He could be running out of Nigeria by now. Yes, it is possible.

On one side, that culprit is probably excited that he has succeeded; on the other side, he must be trying to elude the law enforcement agencies and judgement of God. But he can’t hide for long (long arm of the law and God’s judgement will catch up with him).

We all have a natural instinct for survival; we want to earn a living and live comfortably – meet our needs and responsibility. Many people are alarmed by the number of ladies (pretty ladies for that matter) who are on different dating sites or at physical locations selling their body for money or for fun. Everywhere you turn, there is a lady or woman ready to sleep with you as long as you have money!

They are everywhere - shopping malls, higher institutions, corporate offices, local markets – just name it. At times, some of them are married women!

To our beautiful girls - sisters, daughters, cousins, girlfriends and wives (yes wives!), you are worth ‘more than sparrows.’ Don’t be misled to see prostitution as ...........read the rest on Twitter @9jafactly
The guy who left her in the hotel must be tracked using his phone, and one or more of the hotel staff could be culpable.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by makaveli902: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Who lodges with a client in a hotel overnight

Olosho. undecided undecided
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tycyborg(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
shineeye1:

Na wah for you o. Vendors alone? 9 out of every 10 girls on the streets today is a coded olosho. Society made them so..and society must bear the brunt

Society don't shape anything, we shape ourselves. Tell me if it's society that shaped people not individual shaping themselves then we should have all rich kids good behaved and all ghetto kids bad behaved ....
Who do we have some rich kids bad behaved and some ghetto kids good behaved? Human shaped themselves... If society shaped you then it's because you want it to... It's something of choice.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by chuksmoney: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated

People in the western world have a basic human right to live as they like. No one has a right to question how you live until you commit a crime and come under investigation. This stupidity of Nigerian police asking you of your profession and so on is Absolute backwardness and unprofessional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.