Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel (89332 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Allardyce: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ashawo no be work

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by MuslimIgbo: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
cry
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Justbeingreal(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
But she answered when they called the room. Only Jah knows what went down. Them nor de ever hear word. We living in a dangerous world. Jah protect us.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Ademola47(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
So bad
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by chukiz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sad
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hian! Wetin happen nau! Which kind wahala be this? I'm sure the guy on the run left a footprint on her phone number. They should quickly make an arrest to know what happened biko.

It is well.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Calicoe: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
RIP girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Allardyce: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Calicoe:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
RIP girl
I don cast am and it will help to correct others.

29 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by jamess32: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
don't judge a book by it's cover, who knows maybe she went there to deliver clothing material. don't be quick to judge.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by OVB123: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
If you like believe it or not, 97.894% of all these female vendors are coded olosho or retired olosho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Including your sister(s) abi?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by campbelljosh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is why i quit receptionist job. I no want wahala that's not mine. It will be easier to nab her quest if he paid for the room either via transfer of POS with his card but those evil people would use cash to avoid traces and if there is full CCTV coverage in the hotel.

7 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Lemos14: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reelmii:
God rest her soul...she should have met him in an open place if she really went there to sell her goods

But I'm sure you already know what she actually went to do...all these small girls flaunting range rovers and calling themselves so called influencers we already know they have benefactors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
The hotel receptionist did well by calling to confirm her safety.

What then killed her??

Millionaire in 1yr yet you don't sell fast moving goods?

Wear too much if designer wears , whether fake or not so fake..

It is no longer legitimate business.

I pray that they conduct autopsy on her body

6 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by treatise: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated
Native investigator, how did you establish she died as a result of prostitution?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by SavageResponse(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Small girl with big god gang

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Ablemed: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reelmii:
God rest her soul...she should have met him in an open place if she really went there to sell her goods

Does the thread read she went to sell anything??

10 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Burgerlomo: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
RIP
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Killermamba: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Greedy death
This girl would have been dead before that nigga left, it was someone else that answered the call.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by onadana: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Flowerpearl:
Don't they have cctv footage of the individual she was with?

What is with the individual?Didn't they receptionist call the room and she said she was ok?An autopsy will tell her cause of death instead of all these insinuations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Pvin: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
I don’t believe that the receptionist called her to ascertain her safety. They are lying . The man must have killed her before leaving.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Nice2023(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Is that her real face without make up

Bad guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by 2016v2017: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
youngsahito:
Cloth vendor in disguise.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by 2016v2017: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
If you like believe it or not, 97.894% of all these female vendors are coded olosho or retired olosho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Calicoe: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=Allardyce post=122405431] I don cast am and it will help to correct others.[/quote
OK but I hope your life is without sin? Hypocrisy as you know is equally a sin

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by TinubuShet(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nothing wrong if she dead, na wetin she sabi chop kill her

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by militarily: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
and the men are what?

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by GreatAutos(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Flowerpearl:
Don't they have cctv footage of the individual she was with?

Even if cam no dey rooms for privacy sake, cam no suppose dey passage to rooms?

4 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Caaz: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rip khadi
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by NobleSeed(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated
comrade calm down about the death πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by shineeye1: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:

Na wah for you o. Vendors alone? 9 out of every 10 girls on the streets today is a coded olosho. Society made them so..and society must bear the brunt

7 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Allardyce:
I don cast am and it will help to correct others.

u wey sin pass?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.