Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel (89327 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by militarily: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Instead of concentrating on unravelling what killed her .. since she was fine when the gentleman left we are here talking mostly trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Allardyce: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Calicoe:
Defender of sins and iniquity, allow your daughters go into hookup if you are okay with it
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Bringbackmandat: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
onadana:

What is with the individual?Didn't they receptionist call the room and she said she was ok?An autopsy will tell her cause of death instead of all these insinuations.
and how sure are you that the receptionist actually called her. Is there a way we can detect that?

4 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by lapo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sad. God knows best.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Perfectman91: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
No Rip to waste on olosho
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by lomprico(m): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
All these Prostitues posing as influences and vendors sef. undecided
Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Calicoe: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Allardyce:
Defender of sins and iniquity, allow your daughters go into hookup if you are okay with it

Oga hypocrite calm down. When you reach hell u ask her why she do hook up.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by popcykaylah(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
This corporate protistution that women do .. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BeanX(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
If you like believe it or not, 97.894% of all these female vendors are coded olosho or retired olosho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
No be lie
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ukaface(f): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
But why girls Dey do hook up with no fear?

Can they reach out to the man that hooked her up??
Nawa o
All because of money, to slay iPhone and human hair.
Na only me Dey see this slaying and peppering lifestyle as stress?

5 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Olat4421: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Allardyce:
Ashawo no be work
grin grin grin
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tvoice: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated

Even wen person Don die, una go still get one bad tin to talk about the person haba, make una still dey fear God, haba, I nor understand una at all
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by OkoYibo: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pvin:
I don’t believe that the receptionist called her to ascertain her safety. They are lying . The man must have killed her before leaving.

If you use hotels, you will know it is true. In fact, some will come to the room and knock before the first guest leaves the compound.

As a standard practice in the hospitality industry, once 2 people check in and 1 person checks out, the receptionist immediately checks on the remaining guest to confirm safety right before the first guest leaves the compound.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated
Please have mercy stop concluding this is scary
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by xavuv: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
A cele chorister for that matter ...

5 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
VintescoGlobal:

grin cheesy >
Look at how you are laughing wicked soul grin
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Bringbackmandat: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
I am just imagining what she told her boyfriend.
I pray that every woman, married or not married that is cheating on her partner, may she go to that place of cheating and never returned alive.
Say amen if you agree with my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BeanX(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
OVB123:
Including your sister(s) abi?
Shut up he's right
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Killerbag36:
Totoinflencer

God wen I go start to they use all this influencer olosho for ritual God abeg show me the right baba I really love to use women (hookup girls) 4 ritual
I have done a background check on you, I will report you to the appropriate authority

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by kayjay69(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin grin grin
seanwilliam:
Rip. She died for warfront
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by winner37(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Am not laughing at the dead but is a shameful things to all the ladies doing hook up ..
A man who offered to pay you 50k a night has his intention of what he will gets from you that will provide the 50k times three for him ....
Finally the pussy will rest !!!

4 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ScaryDreamz: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
She's been used for rituals.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by 9japride(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
All these hotels are terrible places, is it that they don't have CCTV? When it favours them, that's when their CCTV usually works.
One should be careful when using all these fake hotels. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Allardyce:
Ashawo no be work
Hahahhahahaha you people should have mercy please

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by DriveByKiller: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Flowerpearl:
Don't they have cctv footage of the individual she was with?
did you read the article?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Killerbag36: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I have done a background check on you, I will report you to the appropriate authority

Report me to ur mama she fit handle me wella me nd ur Prophet Muhammad de smoke loud paste ur number mk u join us abeg

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Bringbackmandat: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

If you use hotels, you will know it is true. In fact, some will come to the room and knock before the first guest leaves the compound.

As a standard practice in the hospitality industry, once 2 people check in and 1 person checks out, the receptionist immediately checks on the remaining guest to confirm safety right before the first guest leaves the compound.
the problem of Nigerians is not the laws, it is the ability to follow the laws.
In some cases you will even pass without seeing anybody in the reception.
I asked again, is there any way we can prove that the call was actually made to her?

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tecnophone: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
she died while influencing penis
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Omoawoke: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
The kind of goods she’s selling can’t be sold in open space, how do u trade kpekus commodity in open spaces?

Reelmii:
God rest her soul...she should have met him in an open place if she really went there to sell her goods
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by caandi: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
jamess32:
don't judge a book by it's cover, who knows maybe she went there to deliver clothing material. don't be quick to judge.......
really? At night till the next morning
Till the extent of receptionist checking on her cos she’s overstayed
Pls say somefin else

5 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is pathetic. Girls should stop doing hookup, in the end it's not worth it. You might end up dead in the process.
Most female influencers on social media are into prostitution.

If you're in need of money badly go get a job, and if that isn't forthcoming do something else. If you can't work for someone then do yahoo. There's nothing stopping females from doing yahoo, the males doing it don't have 10 heads. That is better than being killed after hookup.

Please nobody should quote me with moral sanctimonious bullshît, do whatever you can to make money as long as it won't lead to your death. If you beg nobody would answer you so do whatever you can to have that paper, legal or illegal. Money is everything in this life.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.