Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel (89387 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by NastiLord: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
'The man she was with, however, checked out early on Thursday morning which was followed by a phone call to Khadi’s room and she confirmed her safety to the receptionist'

Autopsy over to you.
Nigerian autopsy for a Nigerian olosho? Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Fearyourcreator: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated
Everybody get for body.. Na why I dey laugh people wey sabi abuse politician... Just put them there ... You will know they ain't better
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by poseidon12: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Reelmii:
God rest her soul...she should have met him in an open place if she really went there to sell her goods

Went there to sell her goods?? At night in a hotel room? I don't think so.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Banhammy717: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2023
During holy month of Ramadan?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by poseidon12: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
and how sure are you that the receptionist actually called her. Is there a way we can detect that?

That can be confirmed by checking her phone.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by cliqtips: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why are you lot more concerned about hypothetical prostitution, than by the fact that there's a potential murderer walking free?

Maybe you should read the last part of my comment to know why I asked those questions...
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
If you like believe it or not, 97.894% of all these female vendors are coded olosho or retired olosho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
is that an offence? oloshoism
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by panini(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2023
No one deserves to die like that. It doesn't matter what she went there to do.

I don't believe the hotel's alibi. It could be a ruse to pretend they did the right thing. In addition to an autopsy,
1. They should check the CCTV footage
2. They should check the information put down for the lodging
3. They should check the last numbers that called her phone and she called
4. Check her account statement

Can't imagine what the family of the victim will be passing through

3 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Everybody get for body.. Na why I dey laugh people wey sabi abuse politician... Just put them there ... You will know they ain't better
nonsense
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2023
panini:
No one deserves to die like that. It doesn't matter what she went there to do.

I don't believe the hotel's alibi. It could be a ruse to pretend they did the right thing. In addition to an autopsy,
1. They should check the CCTV footage
2. They should check the information put down for the lodging
3. They should check the last numbers that called her phone and she called
4. Check her account statement

Can't imagine what the family of the victim will be passing through
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tzar(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Women need to stop this their newfound love for prostitution that they renamed hook up.

dre11:

https://punchng.com/vendor-found-dead-in-ibadan-hotel/?amp
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by MasterTeeUSA: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2023
I will comment on this story from another angle....The guy might be a boyfriend...possibly married or not from another state or not. He left early. They called her room and she answered.

My guess is...she uses hard drug or mixes it with drink, and she probably had this after he left...and overdosed. She was not strangled. The guy made sure everything checked out...she could have also suffered heart attack if she was into drugs. Lots of young guys and ladies are into drugs or hard liquors...even NYSC corpers report to camps according to the news with withdrawal symptons from drugs.

All in all...help your friends and those around you. Preach modesty, preach gradual process to success...and preach NO to drugs.

dre11:

https://punchng.com/vendor-found-dead-in-ibadan-hotel/?amp
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Goddyrichie(m): 2:00am On Apr 10, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated
is that how they investigate the young guys making it big in the eroupean and america country where a 20 years old guy buy a 2020 Rolls-Royce car but here in nigeria is a sin or did u think they will just arrest someone over there then start investigate d person later find out d person doesn't commit any crime as we do in nigeria
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by madampresh(f): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Seriously, Is that her real face without makeup? Or my eyes are paining me?
The year has not ended yet we've lost many people already. cry
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by emerged01(m): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Yemike:
She was called when her plug was about to leave and she answered the call saying all is well..🤔

Only autopsy can unravel this.
Hotel fit frame up that story to defend their negligence. Na the deatd wan tell police say dem no call am?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Floxyijeoma(f): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Bigseven:
There’s more to it that meets the eye.
I think it’s a syndicate and they played smart but forgot some steps. I think the culprit lodged in another lady prior to that day in which he’ll use her to confirm to be fine “as the lady” when he checks out and then she will disembark ASAP too after she had played as the victim alive.

Let the popo investigate every lady that is in that hotel a day to the incident and after the incident.

How can she confirm that she’s ok and fine then later found death? Uncommon coincidence and too real to be true. Meanwhile ladies always be contented with your income and stay Alive because the days are evil
You must be a detective

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Tallfam(m): 4:51am On Apr 10, 2023
R.i.p

I have this beauty for sell
Toks Toyota rav4 2014 lagos clear duty fully paid
Car is pristine clean and in 100% condition.

✅Powerful 4plug Engine
✅semi Leather interior
✅Blasting sound system
✅Untampered engine, gear and chilling air condition
✅Remote entry
✅Alloy wheels
✅4brand new tyre
✅Extra clean interior
✅Low mileage
Reg camera And lots more

Car is too clean to ignore
Contact is 07045385997 it's also mine whatsapp line

Location of the car Iju Ishaga Lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Justbeingreal(m): 5:00am On Apr 10, 2023
bonnyhope:

But who will testify that they actually called her and she was safe at that time now that she is dead
From the post the hotel already admitted..
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by huntax(m): 5:10am On Apr 10, 2023
centilad:
sad
Any CCTV Footage of the man she was with?
What's the identity of the man?
Why did he leave alone, not that they checked out together
He's probably a married man, that's why he left alone.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
If you like believe it or not, 97.894% of all these female vendors are coded olosho or retired olosho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Even all this writers too on nairaland 😊
Writer my ass talk more if vendor (pussy vendor)if u b olosho do am with pride stop using one boring hustle to say small girl big god.abi big pussy.
Minus one.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Charlie2020(f): 5:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Cut her some slacks. May the guy promised to buy a 10K cloth for 100K

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
A client.. at Night? Na wa for girls Oo...
I'm sure her bf will be shocked..
Rip
Shocked ke😉
Buy one get one free😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Flora2Sweet: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Na this kind dealer's I dey like....

Most girls who are male clothes , online na Ash....

I know a few...

Iamuk:

Shocked ke😉
Buy one get one free😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Yemike(m): 5:43am On Apr 10, 2023
emerged01:

Hotel fit frame up that story to defend their negligence. Na the deatd wan tell police say dem no call am?
Police will definitely check her phone and view her call log
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by SalamRushdie: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Is that her real face without make up

That's the face of a corpse

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by SalamRushdie: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Bigseven:
I think it’s a syndicate and they played smart but forgot some steps. I think the culprit lodged in another lady prior to that day in which he’ll use her to confirm to be fine “as the lady” when he checks out and then she will disembark ASAP too after she had played as the victim alive.

Let the popo investigate every lady that is in that hotel a day to the incident and after the incident.

How can she confirm that she’s ok and fine then later found death? Uncommon coincidence and too real to be true. Meanwhile ladies always be contented with your income and stay Alive because the days are evil

You are on to something 👌

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by SalamRushdie: 6:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Yemike:

Police will definitely check her phone and view her call log

They will claim they used the hotel intercom

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by TheOgaBoss: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Killermamba:

This girl would have been dead before that nigga left, it was someone else that answered the call.
another angle, what if the suspect had a female collaborator, who slipped into the room and then answered the call and then slipped out again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by afrodoc2: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Bigseven:

Another angle.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Antimandatethie(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Flowerpearl:
Don't they have cctv footage of the individual she was with?

Uhm maybe the don't want to invade peoples privacy you know what i mean grin
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Antimandatethie(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Yemike:
[b]She was called when her plug was about to leave and she answered the call saying all is well..

They are still on it with her client by that time nagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna / Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.