Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Frustrated With My Wife - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Frustrated With My Wife (72030 Views)

Mothers Please Advice A Frustrated Married Man. / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mjshexy:
Hmm...you're not in a marriage at all. Marriage is supposed to be enjoyed and not endured. It reminds me of a lady lecturer who got married to a medical Doctor, she always saw her husband as a competition, doesn't cook for him, no time for him, always occupied with her teaching or choir activity in church. She finally became a PhD holder and it became worse, she declared that they were both Doctors and that the man can't control her anymore. Oga was always running home to the kitchen from a busy day in the hospital to prepare food for the kids, wash their clothes...to many to mention. The man got tired and decided to have an extra marital affair and then the side chick got pregnant, the wife got to know and threatened him with divorce but Oga didn't budge but rather went on to marry the side chick, she later realized she caused it and had to accept it that way.
I just pray whatever is motivating or deceiving your wife to continue in that path doesn't push her to an ugly end, you seem like a good man and i wish you two have your marriage restored back. Try to talk to her parents about her behavior, before trying your pastor and then a Counselor. Just explore all avenues before thinking of divorce if the worse comes to be because you are too young to start developing high blood pressure due to your marriage. Children are already involved and this should be a reason to fight for your marriage. All the best sir
Thanks for sharing
Are both doctors still together? have they dissolved the union?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated With My Wife by Mjshexy(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Thanks for sharing
Are both doctors still together? have they dissolved the union?
They are still together, she actually apologized and changed her ways, the two wives were living in harmony as at the last time i heard.
Re: Frustrated With My Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mjshexy:
They are still together, she actually apologized and changed her ways, the two wives were living in harmony as at the last time i heard.
Oh that's great, good for them...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos) / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.