Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix (2358 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by adeniyi65(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good moment to all Nairalanders. As the topic has illustrated.am in love with a lady under 25 years of age. She do complain about abdomen pain to me for quite months ago.she is madly in love with me than my expectation.am planning to tie the knut in few years to come but am bothered about our future on the issue of her health status consigning the appendix.she is going for a surgery to get it removed this week and i have given her the required strength to motivate her to do it because she fears to be operated.
My bone of contention is now this: wouldn't she has perennial attributed health related risk on herself in the future. Second. Wouldn't our prospective offspring shares from her health issues through gene or blood.
Please help a bothered brother earnestly.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by dawnomike(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
adeniyi65:
Good moment to all Nairalanders. As the topic has illustrated.am in love with a lady under 25 years of age. She do complain about abdomen pain to me for quite months ago.she is madly in love with me than my expectation.am planning to tie the knut in few years to come but am bothered about our future on the issue of her health status consigning the appendix.she is going for a surgery to get it removed this week and i have given her the required strength to motivate her to do it because she fears to be operated.
My bone of contention is now this: wouldn't she has perennial attributed health related risk on herself in the future. Second. Wouldn't our prospective offspring shares from her health issues through gene or blood.
My brother, please if possible- delete this post. grin
You are afraid of nothing worth having headache over

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by SeeItSayIt: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
No! Go & marry stone that have no ailment.

You refused to heed to the wise counsel above until people start throwing tantrums here.

Some of you can ask very useless & baseless question.... Is appendice virus or disease? Why framing the baseless question as if it's a deadly disease?

18 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Exedyne: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
adeniyi65:

Appendicitis is not a genetic thing, and those that have done the surgery are living well and large. My eldest sibling did his about one and half decades ago and his fine today.

14 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by JASONjnr(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Op, you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of....

Appendix is just a working part of your immune system, which helps your body to fight disease.

It's not harmful when cutting it off.

But how can you be talking about marriage yet promising to fulfill it in years to come...??

4 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Oluromantic: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Appendicitis is not a shameful condition. Haba! The appendix is a vestigial organ meaning the removal of it does not create any harm. It happens to so many people and they have thiers removed yet they live fine and live long. It's no reason to break up with your love. Besides it's considered a minor operation medically, not a major one.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Kobicove(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Surgery to remove the appendix is not really complicated so long as it's done by a qualified doctor besides it's not hereditary so you really don't have much to worry about undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by duduade: 1:50am On Apr 10, 2023
I hope you augmented the required strength with additional money to help her during the recuperation process

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by linearity: 2:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Nothing to worry about bros!

Appendix is not hereditary, read about it and be informed.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by madampresh(f): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Bro, this thing is not heredity and can never be.
Keep encouraging and supporting her, she will be perfectly fine again.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Foodqueen(f): 4:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Appendix na cancer.🤷

How did you get here.🦁

Which kain person be this🙆

7 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Kobojunkie: 6:23am On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:
■ My bone of contention is now this: wouldn't she has perennial attributed health related risk on herself in the future. Second. Wouldn't our prospective offspring shares from her health issues through gene or blood.
You live in the year 2023, with access to information at your fingertips yet you still come up to ask this ignorance-laden tripe? Wow! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by jogsman01(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
No! Go & marry stone that have no ailment.

You refused to heed to the wise counsel above until people start throwing tantrums here.

Some of you can ask very useless & baseless question.... Is appendice virus or disease? Why framing the baseless question as if it's a deadly disease?
the question is not just baseless, but senseless grin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Mekanus(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2023
A simple Google search would have saved you from this public embarrassment. Go and research about appendix.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by dnawah(m): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:
take her to the hospital and do the needful.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by ekitimanalways(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:

Most people have no long-term effects from having an appendectomy, and their digestive systems function normally. Less commonly, patients can develop an infection at the incision site.

Having a family history of appendicitis may raise your risk, especially if you are a man.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by majesticguy: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2023
No offense OP, but you sound very funny. Appendix is not a serious or terminal health condition, so, it shouldn't get you all worked up. After the operation she'd be fine, so you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by GOFRONT(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2023
No Sir, You cant marry her.........Dump her, go and get yourself a SS sickle cell carrier and marry. This is the best for you.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by udede(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2023
You sound educated in grammar but very illiterate in content..

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Qatar2022: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:
Appendix is nothing because every living human being have it
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by EriMma1: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
First off, how old are you?

Who told you appendicitis is a genetic disorder?
Even you too have appendix. So why ditch a girl because of what the same thing you also have just because hers got inflamed? you need serious health education.

Nothing is wrong with her. It's even her I fear for who wants to marry an ignoramus. grin ( No offense). Just expressing my concern for her.

Na wa.. o and you wan marry, you no come know how simple things like this work.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Chris2863(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Op nah bush man!

I pity the girl shaaa
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by SeeItSayIt: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You live in the year 2023, with access to information at your fingertips yet you still come up to ask this ignorance-laden tripe? Wow! undecided

Trace his posts, you'll see that his type will endlessly argue to be the most educated. That Buhari & BAT are the best to have happened to Nigeria.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by adeniyi65(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2023
To everyone who has contributed to this thread of mine,from both positive and negative perspective views toward the topic.I wholeheartedly say thanks to you all.there is something that i did know."you can't be Older beyond what you have no knowledge of." before coming to nairaland; I did a little research on the ailment on Google but couldn't decipher it as i have little understanding to health related issues and terminologies.but i can assure everyone that irrespective of how the advices come in.i have benefitted more than enough from it all.i will be 30 in 13 days to this day and she is already 23.Thank you all.i really appreciate it.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by adeniyi65(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Trace his posts, you'll see that his type will endlessly argue to be the most educated. That Buhari & BAT are the best to have happened to Nigeria.
Trace my posts and see if i have ever supported any politician out of any kind of sentiment.this is not political related topic.i supported not any of the presidential major gladiators and everyone has reason for their respective actions.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you have to ask, you shouldn't.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maybe the lady's toto is no longer tight so he's looking for an excuse to use to discharge her grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by frozen70(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:

Appendicitis can develop on any ones body at anytime

So it has nothing to do with the persons personal health unless when it's not operated upon

So if you develop hynea now, would that be a treath to your health as a man, well yes if not operated upon

Stop all these fears, no one on earth is guaranteed of good health in this life because the air we breath the food we all eat are already contaminated

2 Likes

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by captainking(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
I am appalled and and disgusted that a human being typed this kind of thing when a simple Google Search should tell you what you need to know about appendicitis.. You do not deserve that lady..
You are not even ready for marriage till a few years from now.
Where is her location let me help you take care of her till you are ready to marry her.. By then she should have 3 kids for me..
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by flokii: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
If it's appendix, let her go for surgery and she'll be fine.
Anybody can go down with appendicitis so it's no big deal

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by akube34: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
adeniyi65:
lol u no go school? How can dis bother you. Funny man. U just Dey find excuse to free am
Re: Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix by akube34: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Maybe the lady's toto is no longer tight so he's looking for an excuse to use to discharge her grin
exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby, Leave My Breast Let Me Watch This Movie In Peace / How To Know If A Girl Is Cheating? / What Should A Naija Girl Abroad Do To Have A Husband In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.