Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM (1524 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Goodvibes007: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Isobug:

Ekiti boy, Chukwudi means There's God. Those who bear Chukwudi are so proud of the name. Keep biggoting around. Amotekum miscreant
He said shukudi/chukudi and not chukWudi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by BOYS2MEN: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2023
If na d oluomo wey I know....then u must dumb or daft....u forget say oluomo been dey buy you digestive biscuits just so he can give ur mama doggy...🤔🤔...don't tell me you have such a dull brain...even if u do,atleast ur mama voice of moaning supposed still dey ring for ur head...abi u sef don forget say u been dey look dem through the back window with ur biscuit for hand....🤦🤷
Ibrahimcoomasie:

shukudi Omo ibo, You better go and do DNA test. McOluomo fit be ya papa ooo 🤣

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:

He said shukudi/chukudi and not chukWudi.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
If na d oluomo wey I know....then u must dumb or daft....u forget say oluomo been dey buy you digestive biscuits just so he can give ur mama doggy...🤔🤔...don't tell me you have such a dull brain...even if u do,atleast ur mama voice of moaning supposed still dey ring for ur head...abi u sef don forget say u been dey look dem through the back window with ur biscuit for hand....🤦🤷
The digestive biscuit Mc Oluomo dey buy ya daddy before mounting your your hairy Ibo mummy ma shukudi. Las las , you and ma shukudi will return to the red mud land where IPOB can use your angle 90 head for target practice 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by BOYS2MEN: 6:43am On Apr 10, 2023
You forget say ur papa dey always run kiti kiti go buy coke for mama moshood shop for MC oluomo....then after that,he will go wash plate......u urself know say the rashes wey full ur mama nyash dey make monkey fear
Ibrahimcoomasie:

The digestive biscuit Mc Oluomo dey buy ya daddy before mounting your your hairy Ibo mummy ma shukudi 🤣
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Nwaetche(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2023
I would rather refer this organisation as Association of Yoruba Muslims form Kwarra, Osun, Oyo, .....

muhammaduyusufu:
‘Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists, With Contempt For Common Sense –Coalition Of 121 Pan-Yoruba Groups

AYDM (All Yoruba Democratic Movements) is a coalition of 121 pan-Yoruba civil society and artisan groups spread across Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Edo.

AYDM in a statement jointly signed by its General Secretary, Popoola Ajayi and Organising Secretary, Chief Kunle Oshodi, stressed that the Obidients’ criticisms are driven by a blind rage and fury with neither logic, reason nor common sense.

The group said novelist Chimamanda Adichie's letter to US President, Joe Biden reflects veiled ethnic agenda.

It noted that supporters of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 election, Peter Obi are noted for a culture of banality and contempt for common sense.

The statement partly reads,

"Those attacking the Nobel Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka over his comments on Datti Ahmed's call for anarchy lack a deep sense of history and are a threat to democracy and human civilisation.

"Nigerians have now learnt that it would be a grave error if Peter Obi had won the election adding that his conduct and that of his supporters indicated that they are ideologically barren, fascist and driven by Igbo Fundamentalism, a worst form of political philosophy that believes there are no human beings on earth except those who support Peter Obi now projected as an Igbo candidate with an unmistaken Igbo agenda, seeking to rule a plural society like Nigeria.”

"The attacks on Soyinka are irresponsible. They show that Obidients are violently anti-culture. They have a terrorist mentality, obsessed by democratic debates and have the penchant for bloodletting and a rabid mindset which the Yoruba refer to as Digbolugi (Rabbies)," AYDM said in the statement.

AYDM said Obidients are anxious to extend their factories of terror across Nigeria through its armed wing, Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB.

"One of such instances was the arrested Eze Igbo in Lagos who said he would bring armed members of Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB and Eastern Nigeria Security Network, ENSN to fight in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria.

"Soyinka was detained and held in solitary confinement for more than one year in defence of the rights of Igbo while Col Adekunle Fajuyi sacrificed his life in efforts to protect Gen Aguiyi Ironsi, all the efforts make no sense to a people that can never be satisfied except they achieve their zeal for conquest and brutal domination of others.

"We have watched with keen interests this tactless and reckless people who are desperate to set the country ablaze and set humanity against itself through their mindless provocation and cruel disdain for logical reasoning.

"We are ready to confront them in all shades and in all forms, even on the streets unless they purge themselves of genocidal instincts.

"Obi won over 80 percent in many of the South East states. His supporters were seen in various video clips attacking and hounding those opposed to their beliefs. They clubbed and viciously attacked those who did not support Labour Party. Their intention was to nationalise this criminal enterprise. In other parts of Nigeria, during the governorship election. They were resisted in the South West in spite of their threats of armed attacks.

"Obidients are bullies with no respect for alternative opinions. They are Nazists. It is to the credit of Peter Obi that he has revealed that he and his supporters lack the mental and emotional stability to get close to power in Aso Rock.

"The ceaseless attacks on Soyinka for condemning the calls for violent insurrection by many supporters of Peter Obi represents a display of cruel intolerance and assault on democratic norms.”

"We caution those attacking Soyinka to beware of proportional measure of resistance from his admirers all over the world. He is not just a treasure, he is a global icon that cannot be diminished by anarchists who at gunpoint are bent on imposing their perspectives on Nigerians
," the statement said.

The AYDM is a coalition of 121 Pan-Yoruba groups including Oodua Peoples Congress (New Era), Oodua Nationalist Coalition (ONAC), Professional Hunters Union, ANACCOWA, representing Okada riders in the West, Vigilante Group, South West Youth Coalition, SWYC, NATA, mechanic associations in the South West, Oodua Peoples Congress (Reformed), Network for Yoruba Alliance, NENA, Itsekiri Nationalist Congress, INCO, Kwara-Kogi Yoruba Solidarity Front, Oodua Students League, (OSL), Congress of Oodua Descendants in West Africa Coast, (CODWAC), Agbekoya Solidarity, and several other community-based groups from Kogi, Akoko-Edo, Kwara and Itsekiri area of Delta State.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/09/obidients-are-bullies-who-behave-nazists-contempt-common-sense-coalition-121-pan-yoruba

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Saga16: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Anything legal that it will take to wrestle back our country from greedy idiots we will do it, and anybody who is against the movement is one of the idiots I'm talking about.
If you feel that Obidients are against the law of country engage them legally, not ranting every time on television, radio and newspapers.
Thunder will strike anybody that is against the progress of this country, and anybody that termed the Obidient movement as Igbo will perish and will not see good thing in his life

Obidient movement is an igbo movement.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by traihit: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2023
ola6:
The obedient movement was a pan Nigerian movement before it became an Igbo ibo agenda. The intellectually lazy yorubas that were forming "woke " bought it like akara. It's now dawning on them that they were used. Good morning

Intellectual laziness is me supporting a candidate I can trust more with power rather than another candidate who is apparently an abuser of power that you want me to support because he's from my tribe?

If you have a good knowledge of history, you would know that bad governance especially in Yoruba land isn't about tribe. It's about individuality. When Basorun Gaa was threatening the lives of people of Oyo town including King Abiodun, was Gaa not an Oyo man.

Can you tell an Oyo citizen of the time to vote for Basorun Gaa over an outsider that is proven to manage power well because Gaa is from your backyard?

Who is now lazy intellectually speaking?

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by 123papas(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

They should have just come out clear that all they wanted was an Igbo Presidency. Instead of hiding behind a failed governor all because he is Igbo.

Lots of Igbo social media influencers and even on Nairaland use to curse Peter Obi on a daily for mismanaging Anambra. Once their Tribesman Peter Obi emerged as the presidential candidate, they all lined up behind him and told us he was the best thing since slice bread.

The guy in the screenshot below is a very good example. He is an Igbo nationalist on twitter. The guy hated greatly hated Peter Obi due to his Peter's incompetence, but he is now one of Peter Obi's biggest supporters on twitter. They must think people are fools.

The guy is the junior brother of FFK
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It majorly has more South East members than any other tribe. Even the result from the election in the south East clearly shows that.

Also, majority of the protest letters and petitions have been from people of Ibo descent. Definitely not a coincidence.
And what if it's mostly igbos that make up the vast population of Obidients', are igbos not a major tribe in Nigeria? So what if igbos saw the messiah in one of theirs?

Why does it irk your likes. That a revolution was to come from an igbo man. You and your useless people raddled in hate envy and jealousy gave it an ethnic coloration in spite, just to truncate Peter's chances. All pretended from get go to be for a healthy change and as soon as the obviously rigged election was foisted upon us, a selected winner,in your tribeman,infamous for his notorious drug cases, a heavy-weight corrupt inept oldee, you suddenly found your voice to normalise it under the false auspice that all politicians are corrupt and in fact, villified Peter Obi's frugal reputation in governance.

You, yorubas are a big shame to Nigeria. The world knows this now. No matter how you try to spin this, your ugly bigoted sub-human-like heads protrudes like spoilt yam-tubers and it's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Kcdojoto(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Obidient movement is an igbo movement.
just like emilokan happens to be a yoruba agenda to steal Nigerian mandate

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Saga16: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Kcdojoto:
just like emilokan happens to be a yoruba agenda to steal Nigerian mandate

Look around the country and see where you won your votes.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

And what if it's mostly igbos that make up the vast population of Obidients', are igbos not a major tribe in Nigeria? So what if igbos saw the messiah in one of theirs?

Why does it irk your likes. That a revolution was to come from an igbo man. You and your useless people raddled in hate envy and jealousy gave it an ethnic coloration in spite, just to truncate Peter's chances. All pretended from get go to be for a healthy change and as soon as the obviously rigged election was foisted upon us, a selected winner,in your tribeman,infamous for his notorious drug cases, a heavy-weight corrupt inept oldee, you suddenly found your voice to normalise it under the false auspice that all politicians are corrupt and in fact, villified Peter Obi's frugal reputation in governance.

You, yorubas are a big shame to Nigeria. The world knows this now. No matter how you try to spin this, your ugly bigoted sub-human-like heads protrudes like spoilt yam-tubers and it's disgusting.
which yeye revolution. You ibos want to force a bad market on Nigeria because of Ibo candidacy. Form alliances to win the presidency and stop hiding under a fake revolution being led by a religious and tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Kcdojoto(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Look around the country and see where you won your votes.
I did not win any election because I did not contest but Good Nigerians and Obi did win.
Very soon the mandate will be recovered
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Saga16: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Kcdojoto:
I did not win any election because I did not contest but Good Nigerians and Obi did win.
Very soon the mandate will be recovered

Your in Agulu.

grin
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
which yeye revolution. You ibos want to force a bad market on Nigeria because of Ibo candidacy. Form alliances to win the presidency and stop hiding under a fake revolution being led by a religious and tribal bigot.
Yes daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You're so daft and sad that you don't even see your hate-filled inferiority complex you and your badbelle people have around anything concerning igbos that has made you secretly resent them and work against any good to their favour.

Why can't or won't it be deemed a revolution?
Peter Obi spoke the hearts of many people across tribe, he was the only politician on the slot for presidency that was more deserving in all facets of category. He manages funds, never had a case of mismanaged or stolen funds, builds schools and the infrastructure to make a better living environment.

Your only beef with him is that he's igbo, and had the plurality of love accross all tribes. Even few of your people loved him until you bigoted lot poisoned the well at which they fetch their information about him. You're cursed and will continue to wallow in envy,jealousy, bitterness and backwardness.

Peter Obi's votes in this shabbily recent election,no matter how rigged,still pointifies that fact,that it was indeed a Revolution that was hindered by the powerful corrupt,bigoted,nepotism and ethno-religious tribalists on a lowkey like you and your igbo-hating tribemen.

And God will judge all of you with the punishment of still-growth,unrequited proceeds from harsh labour, impoverishment, backwardness and eventual death due to frustration and a lifetime of ancestral lack of grace,fortune and mercy.
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

I preciousBro is so daft and sad that I don't even see my hate-filled inferiority complex me and my badbelle people have around anything concerning Yorubas/Hausa/fulani that has made me secretly resent them and work against any good to their favour.

Peter Obi spoke the hearts of many people across tribe, he was the only politician on the slot for presidency that was more deserving in all facets of category. He manages funds, never had a case of mismanaged or stolen funds, builds schools and the infrastructure to make a better living environment.

Your only beef with Tinubu is that he's yoruba, and had the plurality of love accross all tribes. Even few of your people loved him until you bigoted lot poisoned the well at which they fetch their information about him. I, preciousBro is cursed and will continue to wallow in envy,jealousy, bitterness and backwardness.

Tinubu's s votes in this shabbily recent election,no matter how rigged,still pointifies that fact,that it was indeed a Revolution that was hindered by the powerful corrupt,bigoted,nepotism and ethno-religious tribalists on a lowkey like myself and my yoruba/Hausa fulani-hating tribemen.

And God will judge me PreciousBro with the punishment of still-growth,unrequited proceeds from harsh labour, impoverishment, backwardness and eventual death due to frustration and a lifetime of ancestral lack of grace,fortune and mercy.
Your prayer is a curse to you in multiple folds. Madman that can't pray Peter Obi into becoming The president elect.

We massively voted for Tinubu in the North and the SW. If you can't deal with that, you can always drink sniper to end your miserable life, or just jump in front of a Dangote cement truck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ballmer: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2023
You Igbo delude yourself excessively n I will prove it. Among the 3 front runners in the 2024 presidential election who did Ipob ESN n UGM support ?

You either have to mad or an Igbo to believe they were neutral n supported none of the candidate.

You Igbo make mouth over online rant because you know not the tribe you are dealing with. You think n assume the superior Yoruba tribe is another Ikwerre or Efik you can run over but you will live to regret ever daring to call for this.

The Yorubas largely ignored your senseless tirade assuming you were not dubious but you have now been found culpable n the push back as began. Your papa go hear am.

Raskimonojendor:
Some interesting comment from the post on original website of the news.

2 can play the game. Gbas gbos for 8 years. Seun would need to give his Mods a payrise in the next few years because of the amount of work they will need to do in moderating on this platform..Twitter will be the main battleground grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yes daddy.
Don't mind the fools.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Your prayer is a curse to you in multiple folds. Madman that can't pray Peter Obi into becoming The president elect.

We massively voted for Tinubu in the North and the SW. If you can't deal with that, you can always drink sniper to end your miserable life, or just jump in front of a Dangote cement truck.

Yes, we know the likes of you lot voted your bambiala master even with the shroudedly rigged election couldn't tip him in front. They had to select him,after stooling millions of stolen dollars to the mallam inec chairman.

Your bigoted selves isn't in doubt here,we know you lot voted Tinubu because he's yoruba. But in history, you're always on the wrong side, and you lot suffer the most in the south and a Dangote cement truck will surely crush your likes on the roads you try to cross from stealing a dutiful man's proceeds from his hardwork.

Watch the space!

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

Yes, we know the likes of you lot voted your bambiala master even with the shroudedly rigged election couldn't tip him in front. They had to select him,after stooling millions of stolen dollars to the mallam inec chairman.

Your bigoted selves isn't in doubt here,we know you lot voted Tinubu because he's yoruba. But in history, you're always on the wrong side, and you lot suffer the most in the south and a Dangote cement truck will surely crush your likes on the roads you try to cross from stealing a dutiful man's proceeds from his hardwork.

Watch the space!
LMAO. Is that all you got.

Your Peter Obi is a crook, thief and tribalist fool. Just go and buy your sniper ready to swallow as you will likely commit suicide on the 29th of may or you either get hit by the bullet of your fellow IPOB/ESN tribesman. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ballmer: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2023
You go open mouth n lie to your self shamelessly. Which revolution Pandoraa Obi pioneered no be bigoted Igbos that voted the failed criminal.

PreciousBro:

You're so daft and sad that you don't even see your hate-filled inferiority complex you and your badbelle people have around anything concerning igbos that has made you secretly resent them and work against any good to their favour.

Your only beef with him is that he's igbo, and had the plurality of love accross all tribes. Even few of your people loved him until you bigoted lot poisoned the well at which they fetch their information about him. You're cursed and will continue to wallow in envy,jealousy, bitterness and backwardness.

Peter Obi's votes in this shabbily recent election,no matter how rigged,still pointifies that fact,that it was indeed a Revolution that was hindered by the powerful corrupt,bigoted,nepotism and ethno-religious tribalists on a lowkey like you and your igbo-hating tribemen.

And God will judge all of you with the punishment of still-growth,unrequited proceeds from harsh labour, impoverishment, backwardness and eventual death due to frustration and a lifetime of ancestral lack of grace,fortune and mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

2 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

LMAO. Dumbass.

Is that all you got.

Your Peter Obi is a crook, thief and tribalist fool. Just go and buy your sniper ready to swallow as you will likely commit suicide last last.
God does not bless the likes of you. You suffer immeasurable degree of sickness before you depart this Earth.

You're not different from you forefathers. Your most respected supreme leader was a bigot, and he died shamefully. What the likes of FFK, Dele Alake, Onanuga and all other corn-picking and national-treasury loot gobbling and thieving politicians are doing on social space,is no different from what Awo did with Ibadan radio station when Nnamdi Azikiwe flawed him on the Regional election then with the NCNC political party albeit,more furious and more tactless, enough to cause a tribal war that will lead to blood shedding.

You all are a big shame to democracy and civilization. Shame on you.
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ballmer: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2023
How is this different from what the likes of Joke Jacobs said about Tinubu for foolish Igbos to gun for her head.

So only Adichie as a right to such opinion because she's Igbo. Those supporting Tinubu are not supporting him because of his character because a deluded Igbo like you said so.

The character assassination you Igbos are mounting today do you clowns Yoruba didn't know about it before voting Tinubu as governor in 1999 n in subsequent election they voted his candidates. Make una de play.

Raskimonojendor:

I get you. It just gives off a tribal vibe.

“The basis of my support for Peter Obi is because I think that he will be a very good president. I’m an Igbo woman, and I am proud of him in the way that one is proud of a person who has achieved something and who also happens to be from one’s place"
- Chimamanda Adichie

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

God does not bless the likes of you. You suffer immeasurable degree of sickness before you depart this Earth.

You're not different from you forefathers. Your most respected supreme leader was a bigot, and he died shamefully. What the likes of FFK, Dele Alake, Onanuga and all other corn-picking and national-treasury loot gobbling and thieving politicians are doing on social space,is no different from what Awo did with Ibadan radio station when Nnamdi Azikiwe flawed him on the Regional election then with the NCNC political party albeit,more furious and more tactless, enough to cause a tribal war that will lead to blood shedding.

You all are a big shame to democracy and civilization. Shame on you.
Your curses are automatically returning to you in multiple folds.

If you had spent more time praying instead of cursing, your wretched life would atleast be a little bit better.

This guy is hurting really bad LMAO. You are a loser like Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Ballmer:
You go open mouth n lie to your self shamelessly. Which revolution Pandoraa Obi pioneered no be bigoted Igbos that voted the failed criminal.

Only igbo votes knocked him out of Lagos state? shocked

Igbos must be greater than you lot in Eko o lol

Better bow for Peter so he doesn't unsit your fada in his face me i face you hut.

Ogogoro guzzler! grin
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Ballmer:
How is this different from what the likes of Joke Jacobs said about Tinubu for foolish Igbos to gun for her head.

So only Adichie as a right to such opinion because she's Igbo. Those supporting Tinubu are not supporting him because of his character because a deluded Igbo like you said so.

The character assassination you Igbos are mounting today do you clowns Yoruba didn't know about it before voting Tinubu as governor in 1999 n in subsequent election they voted his candidates. Make una de play.

Bro. God forbid I come from that disgusting and Inferior tribe called Ibo/eboe grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

If you had spent more time praying instead of cursing, your wretched life would atleast be a little bit better.

But Peter is not a loser though. His mandate will be restored and he already unsit your Asiwaju on his adopted-place of pride, lagos.

Better die the way Awo did, before Babangida came for him,so you don't see Obi sworn in.

Ewedu chewer! cheesy
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Hurting is an understatement. He is going through the grief cycle below grin:

2 Likes

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Raskimonojendor: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

But Peter is not a loser though. His mandate will be restored and he already unsit your Asiwaju on his adopted-place of pride, lagos.

Better die the way Awo did, before Babangida came for him,so you don't see Obi sworn in.

Ewedu chewer! cheesy
Ewedu is a good eaten all over the Mediterranean countries and North Africa. But I don't expect a cave man like you from the cursed red mud region to know that grin

Obi. The man with the voice of a bush baby will lose again in the supreme court and you would have 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Whole Country Sad? Tinubu! / If I'm Elected, I'll Put You In Best Hotels To Enjoy - Kogi Guber Candidate / Elections In Nigeria: A Cynical Take!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.