Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM (1532 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Are Bullies, Don't Bully Me To Support Him- Mr Macaroni / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by Goodvibes007: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ewedu is a good eaten all over the Mediterranean countries and North Africa. But I don't expect a cave man like you from the cursed red mud region to know that grin

Obi. The man with the voice of a bush baby will lose again in the supreme court and you would have 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth grin
True. I wonder why Igbos think calling someone ewedu eater. Lack of exposure I believe.

1 Like

Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by PreciousBro: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ewedu is a good eaten all over the Mediterranean countries and North Africa. But I don't expect a cave man like you from the cursed red mud region to know that grin

Obi. The man with the voice of a bush baby will lose again in the supreme court and you would have 8 years of wailing and gnashing of teeth grin
Yet only eaten by bush people situated in the Tout Waste region of a zoo.

Obi, along with everyone that is from the tribe of God himself will continue to infuse the inferiority complex syndrome in you with their presence and expose the dirty political yansh of your elites for people to know.
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by toneroforever(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I get you. It just gives off a tribal vibe.

“The basis of my support for Peter Obi is because I think that he will be a very good president. I’m an Igbo woman, and I am proud of him in the way that one is proud of a person who has achieved something and who also happens to be from one’s place"
- Chimamanda Adichie

100% of Yorubas supporting Tinubu do it because of tribal sentiments despite his corrupt,criminal & controversial background.
Yorubas r the worst tribalists in Nigeria & easily condemn anyone not from their tribe.
Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2023
"Nigerians have now learnt that it would be a grave error if Peter Obi had won the election adding that his conduct and that of his supporters indicated that they are ideologically barren, fascist and driven by Igbo Fundamentalism, a worst form of political philosophy that believes there are no human beings on earth except those who support Peter Obi now projected as an Igbo candidate with an unmistaken Igbo agenda, seeking to rule a plural society like Nigeria.”

The bolded alone has shown how uncultured, sentimental, bigotry and useless the Yoruba 121 AYDM groups are. They are not different from the people they are releasing press.

Are the supporters of PO not Nigerians from all tribes? All Yorubas effort from the onset to paint OBIdient Movement as Igbo agenda fails woefully. Useless Yoro Muslim.
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by toneroforever(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Disgusting soup.... meant for fallen demon creatures. Tueh
Re: Obidients’ Are Bullies Who Behave Like Nazists - AYDM by toneroforever(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
"Nigerians have now learnt that it would be a grave error if Peter Obi had won the election adding that his conduct and that of his supporters indicated that they are ideologically barren, fascist and driven by Igbo Fundamentalism, a worst form of political philosophy that believes there are no human beings on earth except those who support Peter Obi now projected as an Igbo candidate with an unmistaken Igbo agenda, seeking to rule a plural society like Nigeria.”

The bolded alone has shown how uncultured, sentimental, bigotry and useless the Yoruba 121 AYDM groups are. They are not different from the people they are releasing press.

Are the supporters of PO not Nigerians from all tribes? All Yorubas effort from the onset to paint OBIdient Movement as Igbo agenda fails woefully. Useless Yoro Muslim.

Very useless people I must admit. The worst of such breed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu / Supreme Court Vs Chiamamamnda Adichie Et Al / Atiku's PDP Now Boring Unlike When Wike Was Funding The Party NWC & Its Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.