Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (17345 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by ecolime(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
nope he’s not he’s part of the reason we are backward as a nation I’m sure that doesn’t concern you
A businessman is the one of the reasons why we are backward? You are kidding right?

See this a capitalist society and every business person would do everything that is legitimate to stay in the game. That's what is obtainable in Democracies.

If there is any unethical business practices on his or his company's part, you are free to hold him accountable via legal means.

It's the role of the government, media, law enforcement agencies, judiciary and individuals to hold each other accountable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by LegacyB: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Hey. Happy birthday the richest Black man who never brags nor beats his chest.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by chudez0147(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday sir
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by OVB123: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday Sir!
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Badguy77(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Mercury12(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Hausa amaka.
Happy birthday big man Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by abysirius(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Birthday Eleniyan (Owners of men)!!

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by LegacyB: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:
cheesy
Divorced twice and was caught with an American babe lipsrsealed
You’re angry he wasn’t caught with your Mum right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by CodeTemplar: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Just wish him a simple HBD instead of an epistle about his artificial billions.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by babzo(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Alhaji Dangote. Alhaji Mai Sugar.
The Greatest Nigerian alive. You have done more for the positive image of Nigeria than all the President's and Governors of Nigeria combined.

They said it's because of government partiality you are doing well, then you went beyond the shores of Nigeria to Ethopia, to Mali and did marvelously well there too.

Thank you for all you do. Thank you for employing so many Nigerians and paying them well.

Thank you for making us proud.

You never took a government contract, never got an oil drilling license .

You sold ordinary cement, old school business. Then you sold spaghetti.

When others were doing my family and I business, you took your business to the stock market, opened it up to public scrutiny and hammered becoming the richest black man alive and making billions for ordinary share holders. And some mentally lazy people are suprised you Made more billions by going to the stock market.

We have never seen you flaunt a Rolex, a mansion, a rolls royce.

You placed your business in places you were not born you hired people from all tribes.

You are blessing to this country

Happy Birthday sir.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by CodeTemplar: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

A businessman is the one of the reasons why we are backward? You are kidding right?

See this a capitalist society and every business person would do everything that is legitimate to stay in the game. That's what is obtainable in Democracies.

If there is any unethical business practices on his or his company's part, you are free to hold him accountable via legal means.

It's the role of the government, media, law enforcement agencies, judiciary and individuals to hold each other accountable.
Tell govt to give starters forex at N400 a dollar also.
He remains an artificial billionaire if govt doesnt give small businesses same privilege they are giving him.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday tycoon
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by nathyx(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Me am here for comments Bring it on!
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday sir
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by KingDash09(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2023
This guy been won adopt me that year my parents no gree lol

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by gsmgold: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Hbd ooo
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by dahmie2013: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday Dangote. Congratulations...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Krugisback(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2023
This man is the reason i tell my friends in texas that nigeria may be a useless country but is still home of billionaires ,may you live long the pride of the black man race

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Sweetvie: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Hbd
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Stronghold91: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
OmoOshodi:
This man is one of the problems Nigeria is facing today.......
his trailer has killed many Nigerians
he has course more harm than good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by sharone21(f): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Thank God for mother's family.... Even if he didn't become the richest man in Africa, at least he would be very comfortable.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by NaijaCover(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Nice one
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by meedoLock(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2023
So our national news sources have nothing dignitary to sensitize us but this epistle about a well respected and successful billionaire?

And they will do thesame this time next year. I don't know if I have ever came across the life history of a certain Bill Gate on his annual birthday than for people to just write him a short congratulatory messages accompany with flowers and move on.

I think we can do better with more trying issues lingering beneath us..
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by AhmedGhost(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday African Forbes 001

More funds,good health and connections.
Boss I just left Dubai for African✈️, I been wan know where d show go sup? grin grin
Abi na for lekki we go jam💀
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by ecolime(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Tell govt to give starters forex at N400 a dollar also.
He remains an artificial billionaire if govt doesnt give small businesses same privilege they are giving him.
When individuals and state governments were suing CBN for the ill-timed cashless policies, why didn't they include scrapping of FX to Dangote and other high powered businessmen?

It isn't Dangote you will blame. He is not the CBN Governor neither is he the President.

I still insist you can't blame a businessman for enjoying unhealthy privileges from several successive governments. Blame the people and the system.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Ijobaorun(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Can we have the profile of the so called 'president-elect' like this too?

I'm afraid, NO...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by AhmedGhost(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
meedoLock:
So our national news sources have nothing dignitary to sensitize us but this epistle about a well respected and successful billionaire?

And they will do thesame this time next year. I don't know if I have ever came across the life history of a certain Bill Gate on his annual birthday than for people to just write him a short congratulatory messages accompany with flowers and move on.

I think we can do better with more trying issues lingering beneath us..

Guy rest😂😂
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10149009/Bill-Gates-celebrates-66th-birthday-Turkey-Jeff-Bezos.html

Click here to see how baba dey use ✈️ dey chill him life.
U dey NL dey yarn opata 😁

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by CodeTemplar: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

When individuals and state governments were suing CBN for the ill-timed cashless policies, why didn't they include scrapping of FX to Dangote and other high powered businessmen?

It isn't Dangote you will blame. He is not the CBN Governor neither is he the President.

I still insist you can't blame a businessman for enjoying unhealthy privileges from several successive governments. Blame the people and the system.
Don't tell me they flew cheap dollar to his bedroom window and offered him at N400.
He must have pressed buttons.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by IPG25(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=122415965] Money is good. Newspapers are filled with congratulations. This day news paper is even the worst. Half of the newspaper edition is for dangote.

That is the type of celebration I need, not begging people to post my birthday status.

Please poor people should stop celebrating birthdays, what is there to celebrate?[/quote
😂 Lol]

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Fearyourcreator: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
HomorBj:
Nigerian government made this men excessively rich.Happy Birthday big man,Enjoy
Its called positioning... No be only him family rich then... He positioned himself

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Fearyourcreator: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
OmoOshodi:
This man is one of the problems Nigeria is facing today.......
Na you be your own problem...

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Fearyourcreator: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
Happy birthday to a fake Business man being favored by his northern brothers And corrupt politicians , He’s been given the monopoly on cement and In a few years time crude oil refining,
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? / Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.