Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (17347 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by meedoLock(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
AhmedGhost:

Guy rest😂😂
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10149009/Bill-Gates-celebrates-66th-birthday-Turkey-Jeff-Bezos.html

Click here to see how baba dey use ✈️ dey chill him life.
U dey NL dey yarn opata 😁

Ok sir. 🚶

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
nope he’s not he’s part of the reason we are backward as a nation I’m sure that doesn’t concern you
You no fit make am again ... If you don make this mentality will take you back to the trenches... Many no supposed know wetin be slate not to talk of book
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by IPG25(m): 10:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Congratulations sir
Very impressive
One day the world 🌎 will hear of me
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by ecolime(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Don't tell me they flew cheap dollar to his bedroom window and offered him at N400.
He must have pressed buttons.
A classical lawsuit in the US was that of the government against Mircosoft & Bill Gates. The Antitrust lawsuit.

See, businessmen will do everything within the law and in some cases illegitimately to stay ahead of competition.

It is the duty of the people in power and ordinary workers in regulatory agencies to ensure everyone adheres to the rules of the game.

When those that are supposed to ensure free trade and competition are taking bribes, giving unfair advantages to a monopolist, blames shouldn't solely go to the one offering the bribe.

Remember the Halliburton bribery scandal. Their officials were indicted and prosecuted in their home countries but the government officials who allegedly took bribe here are still walking free two decades after.

Lets blame our people and our institutions.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by APCNig: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Primusinterpares:
Happy Birthday Legendary Tycoon.

Definitely, you just throw words around
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by APCNig: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2023
HomorBj:
Nigerian government made this men excessively rich.Happy Birthday big man,Enjoy

Bitter truth. But the shallow-minded will call you bitter.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Chucks13: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2023
inoki247:
shocked shocked shocked

He no go du Birthday Giveaway nd Birthday Photoshoot undecided undecided undecided oh I forget na poor man dey always show off nd stress himself....

Yea bro you are correct. Poor people act strange and poverty is a neighbour to madness. Poor person fights you over everything like some who is sharing house with mentally unstable person uthat is why I called poverty madness neighbour.

Follow dem go do fotoshoot u go hate yourself na so dem go dey flat, dem go dey big and slim, dem go dey tall dey short sweating in a cramped airtight room called studio with no fan or AC bro the suffer for fotoshoot no be here na so poor heads dey act dey suffer on top their money to fotoshoot
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by owolabi5: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by HomorBj(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
leksite120:
stop being petty, you can also make yourself available for FG to make you rich if it's easy

You don't know what average competitors go through while submitting proposals for government contracts.These men like Dangote would be considered many times before u and I are considered bro...He say na being petty,u obviously don't understand how this capitalist feeds off average citizens
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by HomorBj(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:

Bitter truth. But the shallow-minded will call you bitter.
Lol,for real bro,one even called me petty, let him keep writing proposals for Government contracts na,he go tey for there.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by kingsleefolli(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
I tap from your grace of financial level.baba aliko dankote.i hereby Announce my self the next billion of our time in Jesus name
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by economania(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Respect sir. Happy birthday sir.

Nigeria system/Government makes him/them to be a billionaire.

You may not understand.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Johncuppa(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
OmoOshodi:
This man is one of the problems Nigeria is facing today.......
Be calming bro.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by CodeTemplar: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2023
ecolime:

A classical lawsuit in the US was that of the government against Mircosoft & Bill Gates. The Antitrust lawsuit.

See, businessmen will do everything within the law and in some cases illegitimately to stay ahead of competition.

It is the duty of the people in power and ordinary workers in regulatory agencies to ensure everyone adheres to the rules of the game.

When those that are supposed to ensure free trade and competition are taking bribes, giving unfair advantages to a monopolist, blames shouldn't solely go to the one offering the bribe.

Remember the Halliburton bribery scandal. Their officials were indicted and prosecuted in their home countries but the government officials who allegedly took bribe here are still walking free two decades after.

Lets blame our people and our institutions.
you cannot blame one party for a conspiracy. It takes two to act.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Ihenzy(m): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Because I don't have money, you guys are only celebrating Dangote.
Happy birthday to myself nevertheless.
Someone should bless me with a job.
Qualifications
B.Sc Food Science and Technology
I also double as a Data Analyst and Virtual assistant
Certifications
Project management
Health safety and environment
Customer service and relationship management
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
nope he’s not he’s part of the reason we are backward as a nation I’m sure that doesn’t concern you
which we?
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Menclothing: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy birthday richest black man

Every business you do many people are into it

Over 4 company produce cement in Nigeria
Over 6 companies produce sugar and salt

You succeed because you born to win God alone give wealth

Men clothing pod

Cotton shirt 5k
Turkey Jeans 6500
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Tell govt to give starters forex at N400 a dollar also.
He remains an artificial billionaire if govt doesnt give small businesses same privilege they are giving him.
both u and government dey ment
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Primusinterpares(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:

Definitely, you just throw words around
How sir?
Legendary title for the owner of one African's biggest conglomerate is too much to accord him?
It's people like you that don't see anything good in this country.

That man is a legend. He has written his name in the sound of time for ever - deal with it.

Lastly learn to celebrate good things even if you nor benefits form am.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by CodeTemplar: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
both u and government dey ment
Otumokporism. Go report for shrine, akpako Player.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Shugafree(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2023
PLEASE I BEGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR HELP.
pls nairalanders,i have been on this forum for more than 10years and even though i have been facing serious hard times in recent years,i have never tried this online or on any other forum.But this time around,i think i have no option.
l have been surviving on groundnuts and buscuits for more than a week now and some days i don't see any thing at all.
i know some will mock me here but i also know that i can get help here if God permits.I have really emaciated but that's little concern to me now.The fact is that i am not seeing clearly now and it seems i am losing my breath.
i plead for any source of help at least to enable me feed for now.
I know there are many scammers in tbis forum but not everybody is one.
If at all you have doubts,you can send any thing to me via any pos around you.I am not lazy but just a victim of citcumstance.

My details are
sterling bank.

i am using a broken button tecno phone with free opera browsing

Thank you for reading.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Ijebulogic(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
"Angryland" never disappoints. I came to see if the comments would lead to insults and of course , just as predicted ! Even birthday greetings, Angrylanders must insult each other ..LOOOL!
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Shegzdave: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir Aliko Dangote
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Ijebulogic:
"Angryland" never disappoints. I came to see if the comments would lead to insults and of course , just as predicted ! Even birthday greetings, Angrylanders must insult each other ..LOOOL!

Social Media and Internet Forums can be an avenue for people to vent their anger.

Controversial topics get the most traffic.

Just look at the front page.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by pocom35: 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
Happy birthday to a fake Business man being favored by his northern brothers And corrupt politicians , He’s been given the monopoly on cement and In a few years time crude oil refining,

No body will give him monopoly over oil refining...other companies like shell and Chevron who looted the countries resources do not want Nigeria to prosper hence they only want to give exploring and selling the resource only to be sold back to us in another form..

Here you have a man who wants to ensure that resource is processed and consumed in it's home country so that her people do not have to buy products which belongs to them ... He deserves the monopoly because he thought big..

If you want to become a competition..invest $20 in your own refinery if it is easy..

No body stopped anyone from investing in refineries.. stop thinking low.

He made money from selling ordinary cement and sugar ...
Politicians and their friends were given licenses to oil blocks e.g Otedola..

They used the money to flaunt cars, rolls Royce, boats, luxury cars for their kids..

Dangote pushed his self with ordinary cement and sugar..he took loans to build factories that employees thousands..he has never been pictured with rolls Royce and big chains.. abeg

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by pocom35: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
HomorBj:

You don't know what average competitors go through while submitting proposals for government contracts.These men like Dangote would be considered many times before u and I are considered bro...He say na being petty,u obviously don't understand how this capitalist feeds off average citizens

Abeg who wrote proposal to FG that was rejected for Dangote... don't let hate ruin your sanity..

There is no business Dangote is involved in that no else does in this country.. from sugar, cement, flour, real estate shipping etc... He only makes the most because he simply has the most investments there..this is common sense..

Is Musk the only one producing electric vehicles..but why does he make the most out of it..

Is Google the only search engine..but why do they make the most money from it...
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by abdulskulboy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy 66th Birthday to the richest black person on earth, Aliko Dangote. We celebrate a man whose lifelong of hardwork, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation has made Nigeria a much better place. A man whose name has become a great word with positive connotation of prosperity, plenitude, & progress. What a great brand Dangote is!

At 66, Aliko Dangote’s passion for hard work, entrepreneurship remains unwavering.
Despite your colossal wealth, you remain down-to-earth, frugal, pragmatic, modest, and as hardworking as a servant, and indeed you are a servant, a loyal and productive servant to us the people. A man whose ambition has kept him alive and rejuvenated.

On this propitious day, we wish you the ascendancy of elysian bliss and Olympian heights.
Many happy returns of this auspicious day.

Once again, we say congratulations.

Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by paskal16: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dangote dangote still dey find money
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Otumokporism. Go report for shrine, akpako Player.
take my case 2 the waters
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by highchief1: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Aliko Dangote Turns 66 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliko_Dangote
all the billionaires in Nigeria are born in April..My birthday comes up shortly
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maigida kenan,

Last two years you do better for boys for Hadejia, baba abeg no forget, na fasting we dey so, at all at all na him bad pass. If you still want my account number I fit send am again o.

Abdulsamad dey greet you sir.
Re: Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today by jayAjoku(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
All the idiots quoting me on this Post Some of you are too stupid to understand how things work in this World and will forever remain gullible on Command You think the world works like you see on Television😂🤣🤣 Mumu people wey no know Wetin Dey sup continue to wallow in your stupidity when any of his trucks jam you or your relatives on the useless roads your government built I hope you keep the same energy bunch of brainwashed dummies 🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? / Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.