Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? (1854 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by drake99: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2011
R ugly guys also playboys? I knw beauty is in d eyes of d beholder bt i tink there r some ugliness dat is general accepted(super ugly)am askin dis because of wat hppnd yestaday,i met a guy on 2go n his status said"am d best player arrnd" so durin our chat he strtd gvin me tips on hw 2 play lyk him,i bcame interestd n requestd 2 c him since we both r in calabar,but wen i saw dis dude i gt distractd abt his teachings, my question is ,r ugly guys(super ugly) also playboys,or am i d one misundastndin d meaning of playboi?is teachings, my question is ,r ugly guys(super ugly) also playboys,or am i d one misundastndin d meaning of playboi?
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Tosinville(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2011
Smh!
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by duchess4: 8:51am On Sep 21, 2011
Depends on how good he is in lipsrsealed . Maybe that will be the major attraction

for babes. grin
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2011
Na woa, nothing to say
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2011
~duchess~:

Depends on how good he is in lipsrsealed . Maybe that will be the major attraction for babes. grin

That is a fallacy that some of ya'll keep repeating. How would a woman determine that a man is 'good in bed' without sleeping with him in the first place? And whatever it is that makes a woman get Unclad in front of a man she recently met and sleep with him in the first place without necessarily being sure of how 'good' or 'bad' he is in bed IS in fact what makes a playboy successful. So whether he is a one minute man or not, his job as a playboy is done if he is able to get the woman undressed and sprawled out on his bed - even if it would only happen once.

Having said that, you can be sure that ONLY money, status or power of some sort can make a 'super ugly' guy a playboy - these things are visible and highly attractive to women. Show me an ugly, broke backside playboy and I'll become born-again.
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by duchess4: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2011
pro01:

That is a fallacy that some of ya'll keep repeating. How would a woman determine that a man is 'good in bed' without sleeping with him in the first place? And whatever it is that makes a woman get Unclad in front of a man she recently met and sleep with him in the first place without necessarily being sure of how 'good' or 'bad' he is in bed IS in fact what makes a playboy successful. So whether he is a one minute man or not, his job as a playboy is done if he is able to get the woman undressed and sprawled out on his bed - even if it would only happen once.

Having said that, you can be sure that ONLY money, status or power of some sort can make a 'super ugly' guy a playboy - these things are visible and highly attractive to women. Show me an ugly, broke backside playboy and I'll become born-again.

Okay sir! I stand to be corrected embarassed
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by horny4u(f): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2011
Most ugly men and shy men donot know they are ugly or shy especially when they are rich, but basically when a man looks in the mirror at his pot belly , he thinks "not too big" am still fly,
so yes an a super ugly guy devoid of this information ( his ugliness) can be a playboy to boost his false ego.
handle with care
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by tellwisdom: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2011
U leave person wey u suppose ask, they ask us for here undecided undecided
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Sijo01(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2011
^dat's why u ar hear 4him!
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by kemmeye: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
i heard ugly guys are more loving idk
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
@poster
there are millions of fugly/physically hideous women out there so this "playa" will have no problem filling his stable.

now as for being a playboy, where i come from, that person needs to be good looking, charming, eye candy. . . . . . . at least!

it doesnt matter how much women qasimodo beds, he will never be referred to as a PLAYBOY!!!
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by tellwisdom: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
Here for who? angry
Re: Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? by Fokativ: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2011
kemmeye:

i heard ugly guys are more loving idk

Dey deceive yourself

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Couple In Incestuous Relationship / What Will U Do.if U Caught Ur Spouse Making Love To Ur Best Fwend?be Sincere Plz / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.