Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] (25082 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2013

welcome to the abode of Notorious Heart-breakers on Nairaland. This thread is dedicated to progress of The players Game and elimination of the 'one boy-one girl rule' in Naija For you to be an eligible playboy, Here are the equirements--

• There should be absolutely no hint of a monogamous lifestyle, which includes not having just one singular hot girl on your arm. You need everybody in your field of vision to know that whatever happens tonight you absolutely aren’t going to fall in love.

• You must not be a Virgin.

• Money is not a neccessary factor but it is considered as an added Bonus.

• Your communication skill must be sharp and straight. No Girls adoration.

signed- chairman

Motto- Hustle, Loyal and Respect

Registration in progress!!!

26 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by piratedcopy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided end time thrend

holy shit, my first time to be the first to comment and i made front page before the end of the year *tear shirt, remove boxers and running unclad in front of army barracks*

shout out goes to mech 12 and my ij hommies of 05 set, love u all

shout to my family, dami, timi and mayowa demehin

shout out to the adegorites and oyenirans and to all batch c corpers in oyo state

i wish u all a happy new year and long life

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
piratedcopy: undecided undecided undecided end time thrend
playboys dont say that :@

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Where do I put down my signature? undecided
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi: Where do I put down my signature? undecided
not needed, just certify that you fit the requirements. That all. You are an official playboy
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
I meet every requirement demanded.
Alright. How do we roll?
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Smh... I pity d stupiid girl who falls for ur trap

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by sweetestguy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
LEARNERS

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Newkidoo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lionbite:
playboys dont say that :@
playboys don't come to nairaland opening a foolish thread like this..
they are on d street making money and getting their gals...

36 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by skyscraperTM(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm in..!!! Check my signature: I'm a player of Kpekus united.

Operation fucck all dem pussi...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

comfirm!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Finally...infact if you're a member of this association,add it to your siggy tools.
Done mine.
#TEAM_NAP

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Lionbite(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
chris_villa: Finally...infact if you're a member of this association,add it to your siggy tools.
Done mine.
#TEAM_NAP
will do mine now
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Pdizzle(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
martha: Smh... I pity d stupiid girl who falls for ur trap
Smartass..... You don't even know if you are a side chic

27 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by 190theclown: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
i believe the ladies already know me

sign me in grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Pdizzle(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
ballers i hail o.... #teamNAP

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wats this nonsense undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mondisweets: Wats this nonsense undecided

grin

Your bfs Bejahiscky and caseless are members

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by UyiIredia(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

SMH. In fact e dey funny to dey recall how I be Christian wey dey reason things wey no make sense for d religion. Add the fact say the playboys here go dey claim Christian.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Playboys??
Watchu playing??
Soccer??
Nansense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by UyiIredia(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2013
That said I'm here to watch and learn. U guys should make me the exception. I ain't down with the requirements.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Enegod(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by shizzle11(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

[s]SMH. In fact e dey funny to dey recall how I be Christian wey dey reason things wey no make sense for d religion. Add the fact say the playboys here go dey claim Christian[/s].
Rubbish

Uyi Iredia: That said I'm here to watch and learn. U guys should make me the exception. I ain't down with the requirements.
You should have simply said this and take a back sit

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm...Smh,, idleness is too bad...all these guys here should find something doing. . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2013
All of una are sick!!*picks race 4rm thread*grin
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Pdizzle: Smartass..... You don't even know if you are a side chic
M not dating anyone tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2013
martha: M not dating anyone tongue
you gotta be kidding me.
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Pdizzle(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2013
martha: M not dating anyone tongue
Sooner or later baby... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Pdizzle:
Sooner or later baby... undecided
I'll go with later

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
chris_villa:
you gotta be kidding me.
M serious o

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
martha: M serious o
hey babe why dont u tell him the truth we are dating? tongue
Re: Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] by skyscraperTM(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

SMH. In fact e dey funny to dey recall how I be Christian wey dey reason things wey no make sense for d religion. Add the fact say the playboys here go dey claim Christian.
I am a skeptic christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.